• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Oskar

Juncker goes for broke

I am amazed there is no thread about Juncker's state of the  (European) union  address today. The key points for me were:

Removal of EU funding for anti EU parties

The wish for the EU to sponsor pan EU candidates for the new unified EU president.

A move from unanimous voting on key issues to majority qualified voting (national votes based on population rather than one state one vote)

A pan European finance minister

Extension of Schengen zone to Romania, Bulgaria and Croatia

and of course... make the UK pay for leaving

.... The EU seem to have taken brexit as a reason to double down on the power grab. As Nigel said.... thank God we are leaving.

Any thoughts on this? I guess al-beeb have been pretty quiet given the ridicule Mr Pisshead in chief received. (i am in France so am out of the loop)

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Transparent character IMO.

The unchallenged King of the Hill in Luxembourg decides to make a bid to become dictator of Europe and takes his small town politics to a larger stage; ludicrous claims and insults a plenty.

The bloke's a joke; but gets away with it because of the thorougly undemocratic nature of the EU.

Anyone know how Luxembourg's feasibility study into posssibly taking in 400 migrants is going - was it 2019 or 2022 that it is due to report back?

5 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

German conquest of Europe imminent.

^^ this. 

They lost the two overt wars and are now trying the stealth option. Going pretty well too afaict 

5 minutes ago, Malthus said:

Once we are out we must set up an alternative European Common Market with just free trade and none of the other bollox 

I think we'd get a few other countries to join in , leave Junker like Adolf in the bunker a leader in charge of 3 men and a dog 

Please god no.  That's where this all started 

6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

You left out European Army by 2025 so they can bomb Great Britain.

Oh, and something about erasing the people of Poland from the planet? Is it 1939 again?

I missed that, I doubt it will be used outside of the Greater Reich. It sounds like it will be used to quell internal uprisings.

15 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Anyone know how Luxembourg's feasibility study into posssibly taking in 400 migrants is going - was it 2019 or 2022 that it is due to report back?

They are slower than the Czechs and that takes some doing!

Just need the immigrant resisting eastern states to throw their lot in with Putin instead and we'll be back to the iron curtain and the EU will crumble. 

Let's see if they try and enforce refugee quotas on poland hungary and bulgaria etc etc 

This is why the desperate juncker is talking about extending schengen area to romania croatia & hungary etc  also bringing them into the euro, he wants them captive and beholden to brussels so they don't switch allegiances when putin offers them a better deal

Edited by WorkingPoor

19 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The bureaucrats need somewhere nice to retire to once they've finished arse-raping the rest of the continent. 

Just now, whitevanman said:

The bureaucrats need somewhere nice to retire to once they've finished arse-raping the rest of the continent. 

Luxembourg won't help them - it has been a short-cut for European countries fighting one another for centuries. There will be no hiding place from islamification anyway. They have seen to it.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Luxembourg won't help them - it has been a short-cut for European countries fighting one another for centuries. There will be no hiding place from islamification anyway. They have seen to it.

I agree with you but these people are full of hubris. They should know- The revolution devours its children

2 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Junker is insane. EU seems to be cabal of the unhinged, power-crazed, power-tripping loons.

The sooner we leave the better. Europe is not going to end well if democracy is bypassed and usurped.

EU President and army, no wonder Blair is chomping at the bit.

Best explanation so far.

1 minute ago, twocents said:

Best explanation so far.

He's an alcoholic. He denies it but then he would wouldn't he? He's been seen to be noticeably drunk in public on numerous occasions. I bet it's all on the EU tab as well. 

1 hour ago, whitevanman said:

He's an alcoholic. He denies it but then he would wouldn't he? He's been seen to be noticeably drunk in public on numerous occasions. I bet it's all on the EU tab as well. 

Yes, all well documented.

The Machiavellian in me wants Sharia to be imposed on sections of Europe quickly, just to watch the scumbag go cold turkey.