DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Autumn. Unjabbed plan to beat off the vaxxed shedders.

Bus Stop Boxer

Bus Stop Boxer

Looks like, to this uneducated nark, that the jabbed are in fact shedding some spikey gunk in to the wider population.

As predicted by many sage posters on here.

Could it be that we are indeed, on the brink of " the next one" as predicted by smiling Billy and his fragrant wife Kevin Cline, on TV in that interview?

So, with this in mind any regimens, tips, substances, mind-sets to grasp to, to get through the very possible carnage that awaits this autumn/winter?

Leaving aside the absolute hell fire condemnation the unjabbed are going to be on the wrong end of, from the likes of Morgan et al.

Is it right that Aspirin is disappearing from the shelves?

Bayer explosion?

Dogtania

ivermectin?  pine needle tea? yoga?

I would have thought low aspirin would be down to supply chain issues.  Very interesting all the same to track - although still all speculation it's mass blood clot hysteria.

• Agree 2

Yadda yadda yadda
1 minute ago, Reck B said:

One of these maybe?

Medieval Melee Weapons Pack in Weapons - UE Marketplace

I think, visually speaking, using number 5 would be satisfyingly ironic.

5, 3, 2, 1. 4 can do the hair straightening.

• Lol 11

M S E Refugee
40 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

For me it will be Vit D, coconut oil, general wellbeing and hope for the best. I am not living in fear of the vaxxed any more than I will live in fear of covid. I don't have much choice, considering I live with a double jabbed wife.

Impossible to avoid people who have been Vaxxed and I refuse to stoop to the level of the Branch Covidians.

• Agree 6
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Impossible to avoid people who have been Vaxxed and I refuse to stoop to the level of the Branch Covidians.

This, I'm not joining the bedwetter brigade.  Like with 'DAH BUG!!!' and refusing the injections, my attitude is, if I die, I die.  

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 2

If 75mg aspirin isn't available, 300mg works. Can halve or quarter it if worried about taking too much.

Best to stock up. I always buy 2 packets whenever I'm in Wilkos.

• Agree 1

I'm not filling my body with shit drugs to combat the shit vaxx. xD

"Fuck it" solves all known problems if given in high enough doses. xD

• Agree 3
  • Lol 4
  • Cheers 3

Hail the Tripod
12 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Looks like, to this uneducated nark, that the jabbed are in fact shedding some spikey gunk in to the wider population.

As predicted by many sage posters on here.

Could it be that we are indeed, on the brink of " the next one" as predicted by smiling Billy and his fragrant wife Kevin Cline, on TV in that interview?

So, with this in mind any regimens, tips, substances, mind-sets to grasp to, to get through the very possible carnage that awaits this autumn/winter?

Leaving aside the absolute hell fire condemnation the unjabbed are going to be on the wrong end of, from the likes of Morgan et al.

Is it right that Aspirin is disappearing from the shelves?

Bayer explosion?

Without some method of replication I can’t really see how “shed” spike proteins could effect sufficient cells to have a discernible impact. Suppose someone is exhaling 1 in 1000 of the spike proteins they produce, and let’s say one in a million of those end up in an unvaccinated person. How much harm can it really do, when someone with a billion times more is still able to function normally for months on end.

Even if you were to believe the “prion like” structure might confer the capacity for replication, the jabbed would still be many decades ahead in any putative resultant progressive illness. An unvaccinated adult would presumably be more likely to die before it ever manifests significantly.

I just don’t see “shed spike protein” as a realistic risk.

• Agree 8
  • Informative 1

The Masked Tulip
2 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Without some method of replication I can’t really see how “shed” spike proteins could effect sufficient cells to have a discernible impact. Suppose someone is exhaling 1 in 1000 of the spike proteins they produce, and let’s say one in a million of those end up in an unvaccinated person. How much harm can it really do, when someone with a billion times more is still able to function normally for months on end.

Even if you were to believe the “prion like” structure might confer the capacity for replication, the jabbed would still be many decades ahead in any putative resultant progressive illness. An unvaccinated adult would presumably be more likely to die before it ever manifests significantly.

Yes, several docs have said this but the caveat is that we don't know. Stomach acid should do a good job as should nasal mucus or the upper airways... dependent upon how well you are and how much you get in you. But we do not know as no tests have been done to determine what happens.

Yadda yadda yadda
2 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

Yes, you would have to become a hermit. I was just having a walk around my local park when I bumped into an old work colleague. Not seen her for a couple of years at least. No way I'm going to refuse a hug or stand well off. Chances that she was fully vaccinated are 99.9%.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

But we do not know as no tests have been done

Pah you baby! Testing before deployment is Sooo 2019. Fail fast fail early is agile - there's no downside. 

• Cheers 1

The Masked Tulip
1 hour ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Yes, you would have to become a hermit. I was just having a walk around my local park when I bumped into an old work colleague. Not seen her for a couple of years at least. No way I'm going to refuse a hug or stand well off. Chances that she was fully vaccinated are 99.9%.

When you hugged her the graphene in her blood activated, 'UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!' flashed in her visual cortex and 100 miles above you a satellite began tracking you.

• Lol 5
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Quite.  There are much better things to worry about.

• Agree 1

Bus Stop Boxer
2 hours ago, dgul said:

Quite.  There are much better things to worry about.

In my best Glaswegian accent  "fucken guid"!

• Cheers 1

Stinky Wizzleteats

16 replies in and nobody's made a beating off joke? You should all be ashamed 😤

• Lol 1

King Penda
On 29/07/2021 at 12:31, M S E Refugee said:

It’s a hot topic amongst the tin foil hat group.I got banned for arguing saying they are insane.I was asked why I’m anti jabbed I’m like because I’m just a cunt

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

It’s a hot topic amongst the tin foil hat group.I got banned for arguing saying they are insane.I was asked why I’m anti jabbed I’m like because I’m just a cunt

Reminds me of a sceptics group I was briefly following. Completely frowned upon to be in any way sceptical of global worming.

• Lol 1

34 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I’m anti jabbed I’m like because I’m just a cunt

I like this one a lot because it's impossible to argue against and you have already completely undermined any attempts to reason with you through wokeness, appeals to selflessness, etc.

Good work.

• Agree 2

43 minutes ago, Stinky Wizzleteats said:

16 replies in and nobody's made a beating off joke? You should all be ashamed 😤

To be fair I had never heard of beating off until I heard a beating off joke. 

• Informative 1
  • Lol 2