DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Absolute fucking state of it.

Shamone

Shamone

Just what the fuck is all this about?  Also, similar to what has been mentioned in another thread, why am I seeing ambulances constantly on my commute? Also in the area around where I live. I really don’t want whatever filth is in their fucking “jab”, but if I can’t earn I’m fucked. Absolute cunts all.

BB6DF645-9F96-4CB6-996B-8360F3CF874F.png

• Agree 9

12 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Second word is "could"

Ignore.

And how many power hungry “H&S” departments will jump on this without question?

• Agree 8

JoeDavola

Yeah I Think we’re all gonna end up forced to take this jab. I’m still waiting until the moment where they effectively make my life impossible without it; which I suspect will happen at some point in the next 3-6 months.

If workplaces get the power to mandate it mine will pretty much straight away.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

Dogtania
2 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

It takes five minutes to write a bollocks piece in the Daily Mail to scare people.  It takes a lot longer to create a piece of watertight company policy that does not contravene any discrimination acts.

I'm not saying they won't start and won't try.  But I don't see it as a genuine issue.

Maybe I've just got my "stupid optimist" head on today.

Really hope your right.  Similar headline on the metro.  Reminded that Facebook and Google have said they will be mandating (if not already?).

All seems so planned orchestred and obvious what is going on. Lockstep.

• Agree 9

JoeDavola
4 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

.what Gauls me the most are the grins and approval for this from the jabbed .this is the sort of thing that turns nice members of society into cunts with revenge on there minds

Exactly it will be an easy law to enforce as most of the population are nasty enough that they will support you losing your livelihood and say you deserved it for putting the rest of the population at risk.

• Agree 3

Wight Flight
6 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

The mother of most of my kids has until the 16th to be jabbed or sacked .what Gauls me the most are the grins and approval for this from the jabbed .this is the sort of thing that turns nice members of society into cunts with revenge on there minds

Time to become vegan?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2021/07/29/compulsory-workplace-vaccination-rules-cannot-apply-vegans/

• Agree 3
  • Informative 5
  • Cheers 1

If I had to, I’ve got my eyes on the Valneva one, but it doesn’t come out of trials until September and I don’t think I could delay it that long

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Rowley said:

And how many power hungry “H&S” departments will jump on this without question?

Mine will for sure, as evidenced by their approach in the last 16 months.

• Agree 1

Wight Flight
Just now, Rookie said:

Everytime they say this shit all I can think is "Exemption". There is always exemption to these rules where the UK legal system is involved, which makes it easy to get out of it. Just find out what counts as an exemption and claim it. Use their own system against them.

Ignore this shit, if it comes for you seek out the exemption.

As I said up thread. Become a vegan.

A brilliant, easy exemption.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Red Debt Redemption
10 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I understand that she is facing a genuine and real-life dilemma whereas I am just hypothesising about an imaginary situation.  But until the 16th comes then it really is a case of who blinks first.  If it's her then we'll never know if her employer would have gone through with it, and that is exactly how coercion works.

In an interesting parallel, there was a deadline after which all EU nationals who hadn't registered in the UK would be deported.  When that date came they extended the deadline to allow for those who hadn't done it.  I've not heard any more since.

I appreciate that there is a difference because the vaxx deadline is something they want to enforce and the deportation deadline is something they don't want to enforce, but a deadline is only a deadline when it is in the future.

Same with WhatsApp and the deadline for accepting new terms of conditions or you'd lose access to features and then be cut off.

Still asking now, still not done it, still not cut off..

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Rookie said:

There we have it the merchant lawyers made it easy for us this time :D

Just when, in their fourth industrial revolution to build back bollocks they are trying to phase out meat.The irony.

• Lol 4

23 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yeah I Think we’re all gonna end up forced to take this jab. I’m still waiting until the moment where they effectively make my life impossible without it; which I suspect will happen at some point in the next 3-6 months.

If workplaces get the power to mandate it mine will pretty much straight away.

Sounds as though you have let yourself be beaten already JD?....there are many ways to earn a living, and many ways to spend it, or not as the case may be. If `you` a) truly believe this vaccine has the potential to harm you, and b) value the right of personal choice, you will decide when not be coerced by others....I may eventually have a Covid vaccine, but it will be on my terms, not someone elses.

• Agree 4
  • Cheers 2

King Penda
12 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Exactly it will be an easy law to enforce as most of the population are nasty enough that they will support you losing your livelihood and say you deserved it for putting the rest of the population at risk.

The defenders of freedom are actually those not liked by general society stand foward the long term unemployed on the right wing.in theory it’s easy to defeat them has no jab no benifits 

• Agree 4

41 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

It takes five minutes to write a bollocks piece in the Daily Mail to scare people.  It takes a lot longer to create a piece of watertight company policy that does not contravene any discrimination acts.

I'm not saying they won't start and won't try.  But I don't see it as a genuine issue.

Maybe I've just got my "stupid optimist" head on today.

It will be written carefully so that it can be argued as `personal choice` I.e "Staff are encouraged to have the vaccine as this will allow risk-free contact with our customers and so ensure  increase sales targets are met"...guess what happens in your annual appraisal if you are unvaxxed and you have failed to meet your `updated` unrealistic sales target!

Edited by MrXxxx

22 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

And by crumbling and having the vaccine `you` will be joining them `silently`.

• Agree 6

Mirror Mirror
54 minutes ago, Red Debt Redemption said:

With the coercion ramping up to new heights holding out as long as possible has never made more sense. The harder they push the more obvious something is up.

Precisely. The only possible medical explanation for the pressure would be IF there were any excess deaths or even hospitalisation and IF the injections worked.

Since neither is the case, the pressure has to be for political non public health reasons.

TC Shapps has already said this week that the nightclubs policy is to coerce the young. Now it could well be that that snippet was intended to distract from something else, but at the moment, coercion is clearly the government’s policy.

Dont fall for it. If and when you can’t work or the like , you’ll still have plenty of notice to get jabbed if you decide it’s the lesser of two evils, so why rush in?

Edited by Mirror Mirror
Add last 2 para
  • Agree 4