DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Heads should roll for this

Surrounded by idiots

wherebee

nothing wrong with that plan if it was a black death type mortality rate.  If a real pandemic arrived (as I was worried about in Jan/Feb/Mar as per my pissy mattress award) you have to make choices like that.

The issue is whether they actually honestly could tell what the death rate was before the plan kicked in.

• Agree 4

Lightscribe
2 hours ago, Surrounded by idiots said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/30/nhs-made-secret-pandemic-plan-deny-care-elderly/

I'm not surprised that the plan existed - but I am surprised it's actually been found out...

What the fuck has happened to the Telegraph? Has the MPs failed to pay them a bung or something? They are dishing out the red pills recently.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/29/hospital-figures-covid-cases-misleading/

• Informative 2
  • Lol 1

ashestoashes

each person should be ranked on how quickly the NHS would kill them in a pandemic with info on how to improve their ranking eg losing weight, good deeds, bribery etc

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

It's just a return to "common sense". What the fuck is Orstralia up to?

Australia is there to keep this rumbling on until 2025. They will have to face their demons at some point. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Lightscribe said:

What the fuck has happened to the Telegraph? Has the MPs failed to pay them a bung or something? They are dishing out the red pills recently.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/29/hospital-figures-covid-cases-misleading/

Their comments have been diametrically opposed to the content of their articles for at least a year. Maybe that's starting to hit their bottom line and the don't want to lose their remaining readers.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

Surrounded by idiots

I'm not saying that I'm surprised that such a plan exists, nor even saying that such a plan shouldn't exist for extreme situations (of which Covid wasn't one). 

I'm saying that it I'm surprised this ever became public knowledge from an official source. After all they've shut down the country and caused immeasurable collateral damage because "we can't let anyone die from Covid - ever" 

Just as we know about midazolam in care homes, but I don't expect that to ever be officially acknowledged as someone would have to fall on their sword... 

• Agree 3

Bedrag Justesen
6 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

each person should be ranked on how quickly the NHS would kill them in a pandemic with info on how to improve their ranking eg losing weight, good deeds, bribery etc

There is an App for that.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

ashestoashes
Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

There is an App for that.

what for the killing part ? it flashes at the kill frequency that causes the brain stem to shutdown

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Surrounded by idiots said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/30/nhs-made-secret-pandemic-plan-deny-care-elderly/

I'm not surprised that the plan existed - but I am surprised it's actually been found out...

The issue with the plan is what should trigger it.

This time it was triggerred in anticipation of lots of incoming younger covid patients ending up on trolleys in coridoors. The save the political embarrasment timing. AKA Save the NHS.

It should be implemented only when the hospitals start to be overwhelmed. AKA Save lives.

However [and I started saying it a year ago], does it really save lives? I've seen no research/data that treatment in hospital for covid is helpful to patients. I retain a suspicion that staying home/warm/rested with a plug in oxygen machine and vits/fluids may have a better outcome. Only advantage in hospital is they can move more quickly to induced coma but does that actually reduce mortality?

• Agree 3

Surely it's no surprise? Or maybe telegrapgh getting all indignant.

I was told this by a mate, who was quite high up in nhs, at the beginning of all this.

Choice of people to treat? Go for the youngest.

• Agree 1

Chewing Grass
4 hours ago, Surrounded by idiots said:

I'm not saying that I'm surprised that such a plan exists, nor even saying that such a plan shouldn't exist for extreme situations (of which Covid wasn't one). 

I'm saying that it I'm surprised this ever became public knowledge from an official source. After all they've shut down the country and caused immeasurable collateral damage because "we can't let anyone die from Covid - ever" 

Just as we know about midazolam in care homes, but I don't expect that to ever be officially acknowledged as someone would have to fall on their sword... 

They were killing old folk en-masse in Care Homes to stop them arriving alive at Hospitals so they didn't have to deprive them of a bed and care once there.

Not saying whether that is right or wrong but the amount of Midazolam used tells its own story.

At the end of the day non tax-paying UK citizens are just an inconvenient number that needs to be managed.

• Agree 2

Rare Bear
54 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

They were killing old folk en-masse in Care Homes to stop them arriving alive at Hospitals so they didn't have to deprive them of a bed and care once there.

Not saying whether that is right or wrong but the amount of Midazolam used tells its own story.

At the end of the day non tax-paying UK citizens are just an inconvenient number that needs to be managed.

Whereas NON UK citizens?

sarahbell
1 hour ago, NewryH said:

I was told this by a mate, who was quite high up in nhs, at the beginning of all this.

Yes why the fuck would you spend lots of time, money and a bed on someone who in all fairness has not long to live in preference to someone young.

It makes no sense as a species.

• Agree 1

ashestoashes
1 hour ago, NewryH said:

work for NHS ?

ever worked for NHS ?

relative works for NHS ?

youngest etc

King Penda
9 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Yes why the fuck would you spend lots of time, money and a bed on someone who in all fairness has not long to live in preference to someone young.

It makes no sense as a species.

True but send them to where they will kill another 20 is even dafter .should just kill them on the spot and stop the pretence

Snake Plissken

I don't think anyone would dispute that the youngsters should get preference over the older patients when there is limited medical equipment, what happened last year is that the oldest were not given treatments, of which there was enough spare - because the nhs plan had them reserving the critical care equipment/ oxygen/ intensive care for young patients who never materialised. The old people died needlessly when the equipment was there, not being used, that could have saved them.

• Agree 6

Rare Bear
10 hours ago, Alex said:

Their comments have been diametrically opposed to the content of their articles for at least a year. Maybe that's starting to hit their bottom line and the don't want to lose their remaining readers.

I would assume that the people at the telegraph have finally twigged that the government is not a conservative government.

• Agree 4

Alonso Quijano
3 hours ago, Surrounded by idiots said:

The sickening thing is we spent billions on Nightingale Hospitals that were essentially unused, sent sick grandad back to the care home where he killed granny and the rest of the bridge club, just so that a bunch of nurses could record dancing tik-tok videos 'cos the tidal wave of sick youngsters never materialised...

The unused Nightingale Hospitals were for show. A visible sign of how bad things were going to be and how we should be scared. Reminiscent of that hospital complex built in Wuhan in a week. Pure theatre - without the operations.

The amount of money spunked on all this is quite extraordinary. A real bounty for a few.

Edited by Alonso Quijano
  • Agree 6