DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

BoE Interest rate rise - November?

Frank Hovis

Fully Detached

Carney is the self styled "master" of forward guidance. He's a two trick pony - the first is jaw boning about raising rates without ever actually doing anything and the second is actually cutting rates as soon as he thinks he has an excuse to do so. Never reversed the "emergency" 0.25% cut he spunked into the finance-o-sphere the morning after the referendum, did he? But of course Sterling weakness is all down to Brexit, yep nothing to do with his actions.

I think the markets have sussed him out now as well. Good, the sooner the twat gets exposed for what he is, the better.

3 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

I think the markets have sussed him out now as well.

Yup, no huge movement in sterling when he made his announcement. He's cried wolf too many times.

8 minutes ago, Green Devil said:

If it was medieval times the bastard would of been lynched by an angry mob by now.

And any of the plebs challenging him would find their head on a spike. 

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, ILikeCake said:

Well it looks like they're going up but I'll only believe it when I see it.

Well it would only go up to where it was before the panic drop following the brexit vote. 

Archived