DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Reaping what you sew?

MrXxxx

Its interesting to see how this is reported:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/most-attacks-on-police-were-in-london-during-coronavirus-pandemic/ar-AAMNY3Z?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ

It appears that breaking social distancing can now be classed as assault. It is also interesting to see this increase over a time period where a smaller % were demonstrating, how will these figures bode now more people are making a stand, and the government is escalating their 'stick' approach to non-conformance.

ashestoashes

coughing near a policeman could be a stitch up, maybe people giving them the needle, good idea for a thread 

• Lol 3
  • Cheers 1

Mirror Mirror
15 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

coughing near a policeman could be a stitch up, maybe people giving them the needle, good idea for a thread 

Eye see what you did there!

• Cheers 1

Dogtania

And I'm sure there are plans in work to make knowingly lie about your vaccination status assault and a criminal offense (or worse?).  Although not sure we'll get that far without more kickback it does appear there is quite a lot of non conformance even if a minority it's still millions.

• Agree 1

ad_ceng
3 hours ago, MrXxxx said:

Its interesting to see how this is reported:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/most-attacks-on-police-were-in-london-during-coronavirus-pandemic/ar-AAMNY3Z?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBoPWjQ

It appears that breaking social distancing can now be classed as assault. It is also interesting to see this increase over a time period where a smaller % were demonstrating, how will these figures bode now more people are making a stand, and the government is escalating their 'stick' approach to non-conformance.

Oh dear how sad never mind, fucking collaborators deserve everything they get. 

They are not smart enough to work out the government hates them just like we do. 

• Agree 2

unregistered_guest
18 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

And I'm sure there are plans in work to make knowingly lie about your vaccination status assault and a criminal offense (or worse?).  Although not sure we'll get that far without more kickback it does appear there is quite a lot of non conformance even if a minority it's still millions.

Common assault for lying about your vaccination status? What a preposterous idea! I'm sure with a suitable level of tabloid-induced hysteria, the CPS could easily get a charge of reckless endangerment to stick.

Dogtania
8 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

Common assault for lying about your vaccination status? What a preposterous idea! I'm sure with a suitable level of tabloid-induced hysteria, the CPS could easily get a charge of reckless endangerment to stick.

I'm not sure the different levels but I'd go as far as attempted manslaughter.  Obviously the jails wouldn't cope, just release all the genuine violent crims etc.  Or is there something to these rumors(?) that the UK gov are commissioning/ building a series of mega jails on unprecedented size.  

unregistered_guest
37 minutes ago, jm51 said:

How can they prove that I'm not fully vexed?

There are a couple of fully tried and tested methods.

• Lol 1

Bkkandrew

Whatever the levels of attacks on the police are - they are not enough.

Every opportunity should be taken to create pain for these people in every setting.

Make them withdraw from society through fear and being social pariahs, not us.

• Agree 3