• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Trans Activist men attack and beat dissenting 60 year old woman at speakers corner

Well feminists and other leftists have unleashed something and are having trouble putting the genie back in the bottle.

Will manly men have to save leftists and feminists being beaten up by blokes in dresses? 

I knew no good would come from feminisms demonisation of men and political correctness but didn't see this outcome.

It's both hilarious and bizarre.

There's a massive thread on mumsnet full of the bewildered and outraged.  :Jumping:

Edited by JackieO

8 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Well feminists and other leftists have unleashed something and are having trouble putting the genie back in the bottle.

Will manly men have to save leftists and feminists being beaten up by blokes in dresses? 

I knew no good would come from feminisms demonisation of men and political correctness but didn't see this outcome.

It's both hilarious and bizarre.

There's a massive thread on mumsnet full of the bewildered and outraged.  :Jumping:

That sound like it is straight from a monty python sketch. o.O

Just now, One percent said:

Is that where the term 'terf wars' comes from?  o.O

Just watching that pathetic lot pissed me off so much - I hate how much voice they have via the twitter, fleecebook and BBC. I find myself thinking that maybe the worst of islam will be a good lesson for them if it only affected them and not the decent silent majority.

6 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Surely only some of them have cocks, some had cocks but now don't, some never had cocks. I guess some want cocks....its all getting too complicated to keep up. 

Some have cocks (and balls) and pretend that they don't. These modern women can't half hit hard. 

4 hours ago, Oskar said:

Just beautiful. The radical SJW world eats itself. Puts me in mind of the post revolution blood letting in Russia.

Weird on weird action. 

4 hours ago, JackieO said:

Isn't it funny how differently people perceive things?! I was trying to give even the tiniest shit while watching that, but nope. Not nearly violent enough to be interesting 9_9

5 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Weird on weird action. 

Isn't it funny how differently people perceive things?! I was trying to give even the tiniest shit while watching that, but nope. Not nearly violent enough to be interesting 9_9

Obviously, people have now not got enough money to go shopping

Edited by Hopeful

35 minutes ago, ccc said:

Whenever I have heard people say "We need a war" I thought they were being ridiculous.

Now I think they may be onto something. :ph34r:

There was a mood before the First World War that war was cleansing, a bit like a course of leeches. The reason was it was felt that an extended period of peace in mainland U.K. and in the nearer areas of The Continent had caused the nation to become flabby, intellectually less rigorous and devoid of discipline.

I can see history repeating itself.

11 hours ago, SirGaz said:

It certainly punches like a woman.

(Runs away and hides)

Stole my thunder, I was going to say the transformation has obviously gone well because they punch like a girl.

13 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

There was a mood before the First World War that war was cleansing, a bit like a course of leeches. The reason was it was felt that an extended period of peace in mainland U.K. and in the nearer areas of The Continent had caused the nation to become flabby, intellectually less rigorous and devoid of discipline.

I can see history repeating itself.

Good point. Recessions too are cleansing, but we weren't allowed to have one. A bit of hardship and so people unable to focus on the trivial, unhealthy businesses would die and proper austerity, not too many pies so fewer fatties, and subsequently less narcissism because people had less comfort for a while would be healthy (for a while). Hair shirts all round!

Edited by The Idiocrat

This is a good one - can sit on the sidelines munching popcorn and watching it all unfold.

Radical transgender group says it is FINE to punch women as it compares feminists who question rise of the sex-swap lobby to Nazis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4914582/Radical-transgender-group-says-FINE-punch-women.html

I learnt a new term today - no idea what it fecking means.

TERFs believe transgender women should not have the same rights as other women, leading to tension between groups. 

Ms MacLachlan, a humanist funeral celebrant, said she was talking to one of the event speakers Miranda Yardley when 'studenty-looking types' turned up and began arguing.

She said the protestors shouted 'when the TERFs attack, we fight back' and she decided to start filming.

'Then suddenly someone tried to grab my camera,' she said. 'It was scary. Someone kept trying to get my camera. I think it was a girl, but I couldn't tell because they had a hoodie over their eyes.'

Writing online she said: 'I ended up on the ground and it felt like a few of them were punching and kicking me.'

Ms MacLachlan later identified a trans-woman Tara Flik Wood, currently trying to raise £5,000 for vocal-cord surgery to make her voice higher, as one of her attackers. 

She said she was 'shaken' and suffered bruising to her face, red marks on her neck and grazed knees.

Her Lumix camera was smashed and the memory card stolen. She added: 'I didn't go to hospital but it has really shaken me up.' 

After the attack ATH's Edinburgh branch sent a series of tweets defending the use of violence.

They said: 'Punching terfs is the same as punching Nazis. Fascism must be smashed with the greatest violence to ensure our collective liberation from it'.

'Violence against terfs is always self defence', another tweet read. 

26 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

After the attack ATH's Edinburgh branch sent a series of tweets defending the use of violence.

They said: 'Punching terfs is the same as punching Nazis. Fascism must be smashed with the greatest violence to ensure our collective liberation from it'.

'Violence against terfs is always self defence', another tweet read. 

SJW Logic.

And the definition of a Nazi/ Terf/ [insert-hate-group-here] is anybody who disagrees with them.