DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Neil Oliver

Van Lady

Syd Germs
1 hour ago, Van Lady said:

xD

I like your sense of humour TMT.

No point in me stalking NO he has a wife and family he obviously loves very much. He’d have no interest in me!

Still, nothing wrong with fantasy….I’d never tell him to cut his hair or shave off his beard……ooowwwwh….don’t stop me now….

Neil Oliver is a good guy. I just hope he’s on holiday with his family traipsing the Scottish wilderness rather than flying abroad. If he’s done the latter he’ll go down in my estimation of him being a decent person sticking up and speaking out for all of us.

I heard he's having marital problems and having a couple of weeks break by himself in the Dumfries area.

P.S. Blimey. Thought I'd check the local rag for any confirmation and this was their home page.

Untitled.thumb.png.2bd9d05dfb0a90dbcf29487cf00a0573.png

Edited by Syd Germs
  • Lol 6

The Masked Tulip
38 minutes ago, Syd Germs said:

I heard he's having marital problems and having a couple of weeks break by himself in the Dumfries area.

P.S. Blimey. Thought I'd check the local rag for any confirmation and this was their home page.

Untitled.thumb.png.2bd9d05dfb0a90dbcf29487cf00a0573.png

Don't fall for it @Van Lady - it's a trap!

• Lol 4

^^^

Dosbods posters are epic, in my opinion.

Lots of laughter from me tonight xD. Thank you all.  

Also loads of more info from around the world about the current shitshow.

Currently I’m not doubting NO. I don’t think he’s travelled abroad, gone off on a sabbatical without his family. Hopefully he’s chilling out and thinking about the way forward to speak out about the dire state of this cuntry and the wider world.

I’m hopeful he has lots more common sense monologues coming up sometime soon.

• Cheers 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Another ten tons of truth and common sense from Neil Oliver.

Can I like this without even watching? The screen shot looks enough for a bogging...

5 hours ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Another ten tons of truth and common sense from Neil Oliver.

Absolutely fucking spot on. Succinctly captures and puts the points across.

Who holds the centre nexus of power? Governments, global corporations, banks, the state education system, NGOs, large charities, establishment media, the state bureaucracy, military, the church, the establishment political parties, 

Remember, government is not your friend, the police are not your friend, the military is not your friend, global corporations are not your friend, establishment media is not your friend, the state education system is not your friend.

• Agree 4
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, JFK said:

Remember, government is not your friend, the police are not your friend, the military is not your friend, global corporations are not your friend, establishment media is not your friend, the state education system is not your friend.

Oh I do remember.

The issue is those that haven't learned...

• Cheers 1

22 hours ago, JFK said:

Absolutely fucking spot on. Succinctly captures and puts the points across.

Who holds the centre nexus of power? Governments, global corporations, banks, the state education system, NGOs, large charities, establishment media, the state bureaucracy, military, the church, the establishment political parties, 

This follows from Vid you posted.at the end of your post.

Excellent and worth watching. It puts some thinking behind how certain groups get A listed for a while. The central powers using such groups when it serves their needs.

This could have gone elsewhere, however it fits with your post.

This months favorite colour is the insulated bath tubs brigade. And COP just around the corner...

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/insulate-britain-pledges-to-restart-road-blocking-protests-12443922

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, The Grey Man said:

This follows from Vid you posted.at the end of your post.

Excellent and worth watching. It puts some thinking behind how certain groups get A listed for a while. The central powers using such groups when it serves their needs.

This could have gone elsewhere, however it fits with your post.

This months favorite colour is the insulated bath tubs brigade. And COP just around the corner...

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/insulate-britain-pledges-to-restart-road-blocking-protests-12443922

The Academic Agent is must watching for education on matters like political theory, austrian school economics, contemporary social issues, everything that affects us at the moment - and has been building in the background for decades.  Subscribe and watch all of his works.

• Informative 1