DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Neil Oliver

Van Lady

One percent
10 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Sally Cutler, raving Covid lunatic from Isle of Dogs, University or something.

You’ll find the actual name of the university is, gone to the dogs. 

23 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Sally Cutler, raving Covid lunatic from Isle of Dogs, University or something.

One interesting fact - even she said mandatory vaccination is too far. 

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

ashestoashes

hmm, they had to move on @ 19:57 when they started talking about holding politicians to account, maybe too close to inciting action for the producer

Edited by ashestoashes
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Bus Stop Boxer
2 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Quite a good one, lots of our favourite subjects.

Hes got Jasmine Birtles in full on TFH mode. Shit has gotten real.

Chewing Grass
16 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Hes got Jasmine Birtles in full on TFH mode. Shit has gotten real.

Bloody Hell, Jasmine Birtles was born in 1962 so is having a 60th next year.

Never would have guessed.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Syd Germs said:

He keeps getting better and better. 

Should start at his latest monologue. Inspirational.

Check out this creature at 36 mins...

image.png.2930227c9af10bfebc33b1e5984ab7eb.png

Why is it you can tell if a person supports lockdowns by their face/haircut?

Betting there's a poster of Stalin/Mao somewhere in her house.

Definitely worth checking the exchange out. Neil and his guest absolutely destroy her pathetic arguments. She is fucking insane, dangerous and lying.

Edited by Reck B
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Reck B said:

Betting there's a poster of Stalin/Mao somewhere in her house.

Definitely worth checking the exchange out. Neil and his guest absolutely destroy her pathetic arguments. She is fucking insane, dangerous and lying.

The bloke asked her for the evidence of hospitals overrun. She had nothing. Of course. 

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

fourstarpetrol
On 20/11/2021 at 23:45, Reck B said:

I've noticed this type too- the po-faced middle class white woman with short hair. I'm guessing their top-down, nanny state view of the world is some kind of corrupted maternal instinct?

• Agree 4

28 minutes ago, fourstarpetrol said:

I've noticed this type too- the po-faced middle class white woman with short hair. I'm guessing their top-down, nanny state view of the world is some kind of corrupted maternal instinct?

Wannabe-NagaMunchetties...

• Agree 1

Austin Allegro
On 22/11/2021 at 18:59, fourstarpetrol said:

Look at the way her face gets more and more of a 'bulldog licking p*ss off a nettle' expression as the interview goes on.

• Lol 3
  • Cheers 1

Austin Allegro

Thinking on this some more, I don't think this woman is inherently evil. In fact I doubt she has ever been contacted by the WEF, Soros or any of that lot or offered a seat at Satan's high table. I suspect she just lives in her little bubble world and has no real idea of what goes  on outside her laboratory. For example, she seems to think it is appropriate to segregate people into 'clean and unclean' groups, effectively creating an underclass, and to lock them in their homes, simply to stop the health service being overwhelmed. But why is this acceptable? She just assumes it is. Any other approach - eg, the Nightingale Hospitals - seems to no longer exist. Over the last two years billions of pounds has been thrown at the NHS and there is simply no reason for them not to be able to cope.

• Agree 5

whitevanman
6 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Thinking on this some more, I don't think this woman is inherently evil. In fact I doubt she has ever been contacted by the WEF, Soros or any of that lot or offered a seat at Satan's high table. I suspect she just lives in her little bubble world and has no real idea of what goes  on outside her laboratory. For example, she seems to think it is appropriate to segregate people into 'clean and unclean' groups, effectively creating an underclass, and to lock them in their homes, simply to stop the health service being overwhelmed. But why is this acceptable? She just assumes it is. Any other approach - eg, the Nightingale Hospitals - seems to no longer exist. Over the last two years billions of pounds has been thrown at the NHS and there is simply no reason for them not to be able to cope.

Nah, she’s a witch

BURN HER!

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Hail the Tripod
53 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Nah, she’s a witch

BURN HER!

Her cat familiar was screaming in the background.

• Cheers 1

goldbug9999
7 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

I could not find the GB news thread so i will leave this here

Seems like GB News have pretty much abandoned any attempt at "impartiality" and are going all out non-woke common sense recently, I imagine this is what is responsible for their recent ratings improvements.

• Agree 8

1 hour ago, Van Lady said:

❤️
Another fantastic monologue from Neil. OK I fancy him and wish he was my life partner or a sibling, close friend, good acquaintance.

Leaving that aside he’s a good guy sticking his neck on the line to support those of us who don’t believe there’s a terrible worldwide pandemic occurring that warrants such terrible restrictions to living our lives in relative peace…e.g spontaneously go out for a meal, lunch, the cinema etc etc etc without a care.

Neil is a great orator.

He also goes for the jugular. Mandatory means expect consequences.  It focuses minds. Neil moves on talks about loss of jobs and even, following the argument to an end physicall forced procedures.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Van Lady said:

❤️
Another fantastic monologue from Neil. OK I fancy him and wish he was my life partner or a sibling, close friend, good acquaintance.

From what I know of him, I truly believe he would be pleased if you considered him your brother-in-arms.

• Cheers 1

45 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Neil is a great orator.

He also goes for the jugular. Mandatory means expect consequences.  It focuses minds. Neil moves on talks about loss of jobs and even, following the argument to an end physicall forced procedures.

It was as close as a call to arms as I have heard in a long time.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Van Lady said:

❤️

Leaving that aside he’s a good guy sticking his neck on the line to support those of us who don’t believe there’s a terrible worldwide pandemic occurring that warrants such terrible restrictions to living our lives in relative peace…e.g spontaneously go out for a meal, lunch, the cinema etc etc etc without a care.

I want to have his babies. Shame I’m post menopausal.  xD

• Lol 1