DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Mirror Mirror

Mirror Mirror

I wanted to post the question, where do people think the virus originated, but wasn’t sure which thread to put it in, so started my own.

Some will say it doesn’t matter at this stage, but I think understanding where it came from helps to understand the government’s (over) reaction to it, and might help predict what they will do next.

Ive posted before that I think the virus is man made, and that if you believe that, it explains the coordinated over reaction of the world’s governments, and there’s some compelling evidence that this is the case too, as well as the more circumstantial evidence of the cover up in the early days.

I expect the thread will sink without trace, but if nothing else, I can bookmark it and it will help me to find these articles again.

This has been posted before, but for me it’s the most compelling article I’ve read about the origins of SARS CoV-2

https://nicholaswade.medium.com/origin-of-covid-following-the-clues-6f03564c038

And there’s this 4 parts series, which provides a good account of the whole episode. Long, but ok if you’re short of reading material (I know!)

https://quillette.com/2020/08/24/the-china-syndrome-part-i-outbreak/

Edited by Mirror Mirror
Add, “does it even exist?” tag

King Penda

Everything shit comes from China the Black Death swine flu bird flu and other shit

• Agree 2

Mirror Mirror
Posted (edited)

As an extra to my post, what do people , especially @dgul think of this claim that the virus doesn’t even exist, as it has never been isolated?

Theres an unclaimed €1.5m prize on offer for anyone who can point to any article or paper which details the virus being isolated, and this 20 min clip gives a reasonably convincing argument about it, although I’m well aware that it would be easy to mislead laymen.

https://rumble.com/vkfsu9-the-emporer-has-no-corona-it-does-not-exist.html

Edited by Mirror Mirror
  • Agree 1

I think it is manmade and the west had a hand in its creation. I can go further down the rabbit hole but it becomes speculative then..

• Agree 7

Yadda yadda yadda

I think it was manmade. Also that it was developed in Wuhan. I don't think it is designed to mutate in a particular way or to have devastating long term consequences. Unless by way of the vaccine. It could be more lethal to some ethnicities than others. The most interesting question now is whether it was released deliberately. Obviously I hope not as that would be the greatest crime in history, as far as I can see.

Pretty sure it is man made in Wuhan but the release was accidental.

If you were going to release it deliberately, you'd do it far far away from the lab that works on these things. Or another country.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Boglet said:

Or another country.

Maybe we did...

The Queen's first visit after her isolation was to Porton Down, right...

• Agree 2

Yadda yadda yadda
Just now, Boglet said:

If you were going to release it deliberately, you'd do it far far away from the lab that works on these things. Or another country.

I think it was accidental too. However, a deliberate leak near the lab makes sense. Scientists are able to see that it was manmade by the order of the proteins. It looks like there are inserts with a human-targeted spike protein grafted onto an animal virus. Other anomalies too. Thus people will know it came from a lab. The question then becomes which one. Wuhan fits the bill due to the particular research known to go on there with bats, etc. A release away from the lab, especially in another country and people would realise it was deliberate. Release it locally and it is much less suspicious. Combine that with a Chinese Communist party that couldn't care less for its citizens, especially in a city like Wuhan away from Beijing and Shanghai. If they were going to do it deliberately they would do it near the lab. Unless it was something very deadly expected to wipe out vast numbers in weeks, which would change the calculation.

Still think it was a leak but I don't rule out deliberate, especially with the coordinated worldwide reset lockdown agenda targeting global freedom for the long term.

• Agree 4

I think it's man made and released accidentally. I also think a few western goverments had a secret hand in it, hence the panic and over reaction. When it became clear it wasn't as deadly as first feared it was used as a smokescreen to allow "the great reset".

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

7 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Scientists are able to see that it was manmade by the order of the proteins. It looks like there are inserts with a human-targeted spike protein grafted onto an animal virus. Other anomalies too.

See this is the bit I don't understand. 

Lots of people keep saying it's never actually been isolated, lots of other people can make statements about the precise structure of it.

Perhaps someone more versed in microbiology can shed some light on how both of these things can be true?

• Agree 2

Shamone
26 minutes ago, King Penda said:

Everything shit comes from China the Black Death swine flu bird flu and other shit

I’m with King Bender. Chinkies as per fucking usual. They were back to normal before we even started crashing the economy.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Yadda yadda yadda
1 minute ago, Boglet said:

See this is the bit I don't understand. 

Lots of people keep saying it's never actually been isolated, lots of other people can make statements about the precise structure of it.

Perhaps someone more versed in microbiology can shed some light on how both of these things can be true?

This isolation thing is weird. How can there be dozens of variants if they can't isolate it?

King Penda
4 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I think it's man made and released accidentally. I also think a few western goverments had a secret hand in it, hence the panic and over reaction. When it became clear it wasn't as deadly as first feared it was used as a smokescreen to allow "the great reset".

What actually is the great reset probably worth a new thread unless there’s aready one

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I think it was accidental too. However, a deliberate leak near the lab makes sense. Scientists are able to see that it was manmade by the order of the proteins. It looks like there are inserts with a human-targeted spike protein grafted onto an animal virus. Other anomalies too. Thus people will know it came from a lab. The question then becomes which one. Wuhan fits the bill due to the particular research known to go on there with bats, etc. A release away from the lab, especially in another country and people would realise it was deliberate. Release it locally and it is much less suspicious. Combine that with a Chinese Communist party that couldn't care less for its citizens, especially in a city like Wuhan away from Beijing and Shanghai. If they were going to do it deliberately they would do it near the lab. Unless it was something very deadly expected to wipe out vast numbers in weeks, which would change the calculation.

Still think it was a leak but I don't rule out deliberate, especially with the coordinated worldwide reset lockdown agenda targeting global freedom for the long term.

Then there's the theatrics coming out of China early on, people dropping dead in the street etc. What was all that about?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

King Penda
5 minutes ago, Shamone said:

I’m with King Bender. Chinkies as per fucking usual. They were back to normal before we even started crashing the economy.

Hail to the king ….baby.

A624E6A5-3DED-4362-AD5E-6A7DA692CE2E.png

• Cheers 1

King Penda
5 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Pangolin had sex with a bat then got eaten by a chink

Been here before in Africa I’m sure

16 minutes ago, King Penda said:

What actually is the great reset probably worth a new thread unless there’s aready one

There is one already 🙂

• Cheers 1

47 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

As an extra to my post, what do people , especially @dgul think of this claim that the virus doesn’t even exist, as it has never been isolated?

Theres an unclaimed €1.5m prize on offer for anyone who can point to any article or paper which details the virus being isolated, and this 20 min clip gives a reasonably convincing argument about it, although I’m well aware that it would be easy to mislead laymen.

https://rumble.com/vkfsu9-the-emporer-has-no-corona-it-does-not-exist.html

I read this as like the 'flat earth' problem.

I have little personal data that the earth is a globe.  I've not travelled into space and seen it spinning; I've not made measurements of massive triangles on the earth's surface and seen that Cartesian geometry fails; I've not built huge towers near the sea and seen that the distance to the horizon changes with elevation.  now, I have sat for a while in the London Science Museum and noticed that the Foucault pendulum there rotates slowly, but that might just be due to a spinning flat disk Earth.  However, there are lots of things that I find easier to explain using a 'globe Earth' hypothesis (than flat earth), such as geostationary satellites, predicting the motions of the planets (I have done this), the behaviour of the moon, the presence of photographs of global Earth, etc -- so I find it convenient to believe the globe Earth hypothesis unless something better comes along.

It is the same with Covid -- it might not exist, but I find it easier to explain what is seen by assuming that it does exist.  

This also extends to official information etc about covid -- given the behaviour of viruses in general, coronaviruses in particular, the human immune system, the way diseases spread, the tendency of politicians to bend the truth to favour their policies -- I find it easier to explain what is seen by assuming that covid follows normal rules about 'how viral diseases work', and that deviations from theory are best explained by official sources of information being manipulated and efforts to control covid away from the politicians' favoured solutions being suppressed.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 3
  • Cheers 1

47 minutes ago, Stuey said:

I think it is manmade and the west had a hand in its creation.

This.

I would not be at all surprised if it did not in fact originate in the Wuhan Institute (though obviously dodgy gain-of-function stuff being done there, with Western collaboration), and instead originated somewhere like Fort Detrick, being released in Wuhan for maximum plausible deniability (pangolins, wet markets, bats, WIV etc).

For me the bigger question is whether it was released intentionally or accidentally. If it was intentional, I suspect that the idea that it is some kind of CCP plot to rise to dominance over the West is simply another layer of deception to hide the fact that the global elite transcends nation states, and holds no allegiance to any one of them in particular. If accidental, then I still suspect that it was probably always intended to be used on the world's population, but maybe it had not been intended to be released so early. I wonder if this virus was actually just a prototype, and the intended effect was supposed to be more intense than has been the case.

• Agree 3

57 minutes ago, Boglet said:

Exactly. But this logic does not dictate that it must have been accidental and from Wuhan :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Are you some kind of crazy coincidence theorist?!

:)

• Lol 1

Mirror Mirror
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, dgul said:

I have little personal data that the earth is a globe.  I've not travelled into space and seen it spinning; I've not made measurements of massive triangles on the earth's surface and seen that Cartesian geometry fails; I've not built huge towers near the sea and seen that the distance to the horizon changes with elevation.  now, I have sat for a while in the London Science Museum and noticed that the Foucault pendulum there rotates slowly, but that might just be due to a spinning flat disk Earth.  However, there are lots of things that I find easier to explain using a 'globe Earth' hypothesis (than flat earth), such as geostationary satellites, predicting the motions of the planets (I have done this), the behaviour of the moon, the presence of photographs of global Earth, etc -- so I find it convenient to believe the globe Earth hypothesis unless something better comes along.

It is the same with Covid -- it might not exist, but I find it easier to explain what is seen by assuming that it does exist.  

This also extends to official information etc about covid -- given the behaviour of viruses in general, coronaviruses in particular, the human immune system, the way diseases spread, the tendency of politicians to bend the truth to favour their policies -- I find it easier to explain what is seen by assuming that covid follows normal rules about 'how viral diseases work', and that deviations from theory are best explained by official sources of information being manipulated and efforts to control covid away from the politicians' favoured solutions being suppressed.

Thanks for taking the time to write that, very useful and basically what I would say.

I still can’t get my head well enough round the idea though that the virus is understood though to create vaccines against it, and to publish its genome, if it hasn’t been isolated.

I suppose the main question is, if we haven’t isolated the Sara CoV 2 virus, how do we know it’s not flu?

Edited by Mirror Mirror
erroneous commas

44 minutes ago, King Penda said:

And why would so-called elites want a reset anyway? I'd have thought they would rather a Great Continuation really...

• Agree 1

King Penda
13 minutes ago, dgul said:

Covid exists it’s a nasty flu