DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Non vaccine things which allegedly help fight off covid

goldbug9999

goldbug9999

Just wanted to collect them here same trawling though various threads:

Vitamin D

Zinc

Nicotine

Ivermectin

Please add any I've missed.

• Cheers 1

Chewing Grass
1 minute ago, goldbug9999 said:

Nicotine

I think that is supposed to be Vitamin B3.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

The Masked Tulip
5 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Just wanted to collect them here same trawling though various threads:

Vitamin D

Zinc

Nicotine

Ivermectin

Please add any I've missed.

It is not nicotine I think but rather niacin. That is what I heard the doc, who has researched this, say in a video that I posted a day or two ago. Niacin can be found in most multivitamins. A type of a B vitamin.

3 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I think that is supposed to be Vitamin B3.

Nicotine as well,  disrupts/competes for viral entry. Smokers were not being affected as much as expected.

FLCC protocol posted by @The Masked Tulipis  good.

• Agree 4

Bear Hug
Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

It is not nicotine I think but rather niacin. That is what I heard the doc, who has researched this, say in a video that I posted a day or two ago. Niacin can be found in most multivitamins. A type of a B vitamin.

I thought that smoking did help? 

Also:

NAC

Melatonin

Carragelose (bought some as nasal spray on Boots) 

nirvana
7 minutes ago, Oskar said:

We found this combo was highly effective when we were infected.

Really took the edge off

nice cocktail, especially the bit at the bottom lol

where did you get the sulfate tablets from?

cheers

Niacin - that’s vitamin B3.

It gives off something to called a niacin flush which is an interesting, slightly uncomfortable sunburned feeling for 20-30 minutes and makes your skin go red too.

It causes your capillaries to expand, increasing the blood flow to your skin and is used as an anti cholesterol treatment amongst other benefits. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

35 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Carragelose (bought some as nasal spray on Boots) 

Boots lost a case and had to stop claiming that their spray was clinically tested to prevent viral infection. Not saying it doesn't work but it's something to be looked at before depending on it.

• Informative 1

10 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Niacin - that’s vitamin B3.

It gives off something to called a niacin flush which is an interesting, slightly uncomfortable sunburned feeling for 20-30 minutes and makes your skin go red too.

It causes your capillaries to expand, increasing the blood flow to your skin and is used as an anti cholesterol treatment amongst other benefits. 

Linus Pauling loved the stuff, that an Vitamin C.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, nirvana said:

nice cocktail, especially the bit at the bottom lol

where did you get the sulfate tablets from?

cheers

Prescription for the good lady. She always keeps a box or two spare in case I succumb.

• Cheers 2

Chewing Grass
55 minutes ago, Oskar said:

Really took the edge off.

20201231_205842.jpg

What's that lump of brown snot at the front?

• Informative 1
  • Lol 1

I did visit one of those farmers shops recently which sells all sorts of great farmer stuff and they had loads of pills and potions for various animals that contrain ivermectin.

1 minute ago, Chewing Grass said:

What's that lump of brown snot at the front?

Snot. Honest.

nirvana
3 minutes ago, Oskar said:

Snot. Honest.

very good for you, I think it's time for another coffee lol

3 minutes ago, Reck B said:

I'm not drinking anything called Unicum.

It tastes a bit like cough medicine but worse. No one forgets their first Unicum trickling down their throat.

Edited by Oskar
Sepllnig
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 6
  • Cheers 2

Lightscribe

Elderberry. It has been used for generations against influenza as a preventative as it interferes with the virus attachment spikes and is thought it may do the same for Covid. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7270871/

So much so the NHS are trailing it also

https://www.ekhuft.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/news-centre/latest-news/east-kent-researchers-trial-black-elderberry-liquid-as-a-treatment-for-covid-19/

I wouldn’t call it a treatment more as a preventative, as it raises the immune system response. So if taken if the infection has taken hold, then could contribute to a cytokine storm reaction. 

But the key factor to Elderberry, is that it’s the second highest berry containing polyphenols. Polyphenols contain quercetin which in turns act as a zinc ionophore in the similar role to hydroxychloroquine. This allows the anti-viral properties of zinc to kill off the virus. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25050823/

So as a preventative, alongside vitamin C, D and zinc, I would say it may have been effective on me. I’ve been exposed to Covid through the last 2 years via public transport and work in contact with thousands of people. My recent antibody test shows that I’ve never had Covid (or at least not been infected by it). This maybe due to the above combination, helping the immune system to kill the virus at the upper respiratory level (a bit like how zinc lozenges work).

3-s2.0-B9780128135723000051-f05-01-9780128135723.jpg.71f060ae6c694d2f26792c79478e2ffe.jpg

Edited by Lightscribe
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 4
  • Cheers 1

Lightly Toasted
27 minutes ago, Oskar said:

It tastes a bit like cough medicine but worse. No one forgets their first Unicum trickling down their throat.

A young man walks into a whisky bar and orders the most expensive single malt.

"I'm guessing you're celebrating something," the barman says.

"My first blow job," the young man admits.

The barman's expression softens. "Ah, I remember that rite of passage, many years ago now. I celebrated too." With his thumb he points over his shoulder at the row of whisky bottles behind him. "I drank my way from one end of the shelf to the other."

The young man leans forward with interest. "Was it enough to take the taste away?"

• Lol 11

M S E Refugee
1 hour ago, Lightscribe said:

Elderberry. It has been used for generations against influenza as a preventative as it interferes with the virus attachment spikes and is thought it may do the same for Covid. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7270871/

So much so the NHS are trailing it also

https://www.ekhuft.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/news-centre/latest-news/east-kent-researchers-trial-black-elderberry-liquid-as-a-treatment-for-covid-19/

I wouldn’t call it a treatment more as a preventative, as it raises the immune system response. So if taken if the infection has taken hold, then could contribute to a cytokine storm reaction. 

But the key factor to Elderberry, is that it’s the second highest berry containing polyphenols. Polyphenols contain quercetin which in turns act as a zinc ionophore in the similar role to hydroxychloroquine. This allows the anti-viral properties of zinc to kill off the virus. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25050823/

So as a preventative, alongside vitamin C, D and zinc, I would say it may have been effective on me. I’ve been exposed to Covid through the last 2 years via public transport and work in contact with thousands of people. My recent antibody test shows that I’ve never had Covid (or at least not been infected by it). This maybe due to the above combination, helping the immune system to kill the virus at the upper respiratory level (a bit like how zinc lozenges work).

3-s2.0-B9780128135723000051-f05-01-9780128135723.jpg.71f060ae6c694d2f26792c79478e2ffe.jpg

I use this frequently in the Winter.

https://www.naturesbest.co.uk/fruit-concentrates/berryguard-elderberry-for-year-round-protection/?sku=455-1000&src=GOPLA&gclid=CjwKCAjw0qOIBhBhEiwAyvVcf_tW5uzOJi8R3QwK68kin4ZGfbWTh4Flm1hRk9ZvDxyAuwWGKdDz4BoCFXsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Soft lad
2 hours ago, Oskar said:

Really took the edge off.

20201231_205842.jpg

is that super ganja at the bottom?