DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Non vaccine things which allegedly help fight off covid

goldbug9999

Battenberg
5 hours ago, Oskar said:

We found this combo was highly effective when we were infected.

Really took the edge off.

20201231_205842.jpg

Reminded me that my husband keeps telling me he has some homemade juice to fix all ailments.

Just now, Battenberg said:

Reminded me that my husband keeps telling me he has some homemade juice to fix all ailments.

Its multi use. Great for unsettled stomachs and colds. Not sure what herbs are in it but they do the job extremely well.

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

steppensheep

Opening windows, salt gargle, squirty thing for salt solution up the nose, steam vaporizer/inhaler/nebulator.

Caravan Monster

I searched "zinc ionophore" on duckduckgo and it returned this dosbods thread at No.9 :ph34r: Does this mean the internet is recognising dosbods as a medical authority, like Dr.Fauci?

https://www.dosbods.co.uk/topic/17844-zinc-ionophores/

What I was trying to find turns out to be called Resveratrol, a non prescription ionophore which @SpectrumFX mentioned on here, another possible candidate for delivering that zinc.

https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpcell.00139.2009

Edited by Caravan Monster
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Bear Hug
36 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

I searched "zinc ionophore" on duckduckgo and it returned this dosbods thread at No.9 :ph34r: Does this mean the internet is recognising dosbods as a medical authority, like Dr.Fauci?

What I was trying to find turns out to be called Resveratrol, a non prescription ionophore which @SpectrumFX mentioned on here, another possible candidate for delivering that zinc.

Will we end up with too much zinc if we take more than one ionophore? 

It's great to see that duckduckgo recognises the quality of information shared here! 

• Agree 1

inactionman

Off to mexico soon for a holiday, so I'm tempted to make the best of it and pick up some hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, as you can pretty much prescribe yourself anything in a pharmacy over there. Good to stock up for the winter I think!

Happy to take other suggestions!

Edited by inactionman
  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 4

Bus Stop Boxer
2 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Malbec.

Bkkandrew

Good idea for a thread.

Can you imagine how much better quality of life would be worldwide if modern medicine had come on the scene with the objective of complimenting traditional medicines, rather than trying to annihilate them in the early 20th century?

Furthermore, if the current sinister fiasco plays out resulting in the outcome of a backlash of modern medicine, the tragedy above will be compounded.

And then we come to the same arguments with food...

• Agree 6

Democorruptcy
10 hours ago, inactionman said:

Off to mexico soon for a holiday, so I'm tempted to make the best of it and pick up some hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, as you can pretty much prescribe yourself anything in a pharmacy over there. Good to stock up for the winter I think!

Happy to take other suggestions!

On return journeys clothes waste a lot of space in a suitcase.

Edited by Democorruptcy
  • Lol 2

SpectrumFX
10 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

As I recall it @Hopeful
came up with the idea that the mechanism for Ivermectin could be it's function as a zinc ionophore, based on his view that zinc would have been present in the culture media in a lab study where it seemed to be effective, and wouldn't have been present in some other study where it seemed ineffective. This was very early on before any mention of this potential method of action in the media.

• Agree 3

Lightscribe
6 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Good idea for a thread.

Can you imagine how much better quality of life would be worldwide if modern medicine had come on the scene with the objective of complimenting traditional medicines, rather than trying to annihilate them in the early 20th century?

Furthermore, if the current sinister fiasco plays out resulting in the outcome of a backlash of modern medicine, the tragedy above will be compounded.

And then we come to the same arguments with food...

Money is power and power owns the media, so it controls whatever narrative is required at the time.

You can’t make much money out of natural stuff, no patents. So hence the narrative changes, thats why homeopathy is so vilified (and even Chinese medicine -excluding Tiger penises etc). 

Don’t get me wrong the medical advances have been astronomical, but look no further to the debacle over Ivermectin. Something that is proving to be working but is buried deep under media bluster. Unless Trump recommends it of course, then it would be dug up and vilified on every front page.

As you say the same goes with food. Mr.Kellogg managed to alter the breakfast eating habits of the country and that was before anything like the media coverage of today and the internet. Powerful stuff the media especially when they’re have all been paid off to say the same thing.

• Agree 7

SpectrumFX
9 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

As I recall it @Hopeful
came up with the idea that the mechanism for Ivermectin could be it's function as a zinc ionophore, based on his view that zinc would have been present in the culture media in a lab study where it seemed to be effective, and wouldn't have been present in some other study where it seemed ineffective. This was very early on before any mention of this potential method of action in the media.

Quoting my own post to provide some  corrections and some more detail.

I PM'd @Hopeful
and he kindly filled in the gaps in my memory, as follows;

"The ionophore role was for Hydroxychloroquine

In the original in vitro experiment with SARS1, hydroxychloroquine was administered to cells grown in a tissue culture media containing zinc (Opti-Mem)

Given the effect of zinc on viral replication we perhaps, can't say whether it is hydroxy that had the effect directiy, or whether it was an indirect effect of hydroxy acting as an ionophore mediating the increased flow of zinc from the media into the cells.

The experiment would need to be repeated i) in the presence of hydroxy and zinc free media and ii) Without hydroxy and in media containing zinc and a different ionophore.

These experiments have never been repeated as interest was lost because SARS1 disappeared. Unfortunately, hydroxy was picked up form that early experiment and it seems nobody as looked carefully at the possibly, confounding factors in the initial study.

I haven't looked why Ivermectin could have an effect."

• Agree 5
  • Informative 3

SpectrumFX

There's some interesting stuff here on the potential benefits of NAC for Covid outcomes.

I'm already taking it anyway as a general supplement because I have an inflammatory respiritory condition and it's supposed to improve lung function.

Edited by SpectrumFX
  • Informative 2

For any possible lung infections: A salt pipe. Breathe in through the pipe and out through the nose for about 20 minutes a day. If there's defo a lung infection, 2 drops of iodine through the mouthpiece of the pipe, close one nostril and inhale through the other nostril a few times. Repeat for the other nostril.

• Informative 1

The Masked Tulip

Dr. Zelenko talks to some Israeli politicians about a fight between good and evil, that the vaccines are killing people, that this is WW3 and then gives us some grapefruit and lemon peel advice for those who have been jabbed. He is trying his best to warn and to save people.

30 mins.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M10M2cmYThNK/

Question at video: "I just want to know what the people who've been vaccinated should do so they don't die?"

Reply: "Recipe HCQ = If you've taken the vaxx, there's hope, so don't give up. You start with the HcQ, Zinc, Vitamin D, Azithromyacin (Z Pack) to kill all the CV19 virus in your body. Starting with 3 full days, take the prescription as if you have the symptomatic CV19 virus, then take the HCQ and Z Pack again and then take the HCQ only twice a week. If you do get the flu or another bacterial or viral infection, go back and repeat the higher dosage along with steroids such as prednisone to slow the hyperimmune response to normal levels. You can and will survive, but never take another jabb. Contact America's Frontline MDs to have scripts sent to your pharmacy and never give up. You will live and not die.

Option 1) HCQ: Make your own: Take the peels of 3 grapefruits and 3 lemons, boil them for 2 hours in 3 inches of water, in a saucepan. After it has cooled, take off the lid and take off the juice: 1 scoop every 2 hours. Use it with zinc tablets > 2 x 1 per day. You will feel better after 2 days, use it for 2 weeks if desired. It works against bacteria, microbacteria, viruses, malaria, parasites in your intestines or stomach. If you've made too much, you can also freeze it and save it for later. Use small containers for freezing."

Option 2) Homemade Hydrochloroquine
2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orange peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours with a glass lid on.
Let cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 tablespoons of the liquid twice a day.
Use it with zinc tablets > 2 x 1 per day.

• Informative 3

Chewing Grass
6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Dr. Zelenko talks to some Israeli politicians about a fight between good and evil, that the vaccines are killing people, that this is WW3 and then gives us some grapefruit and lemon peel advice for those who have been jabbed. He is trying his best to warn and to save people.

30 mins.

Damn, wasn't quick enough.

62413507_Screenshotfrom2021-08-0818-07-15.thumb.png.3ac08aa340db244e6a3f4e375295f976.png

Chewing Grass
11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Still up for me.

Got it now, be interesting to see of the men in Orthodox hats respond to their genocide by Bill Gates etal.

My core anti-rona stack
D3+K2
Zinc (take ZMA for bed plus a vit C+Zinc drink)
Vit C powder (high dose)
NAC
Quercetin (only a few times a week)

Plus
Ivermectin (horse paste) on standby

I also take a few other bits and bobs for non rona things, generally eat healthily but top up with Vit E, lions mane, berberine and coq10 and a general multivit

• Agree 1

Talking Monkey
7 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

30 mins.

Question at video: "I just want to know what the people who've been vaccinated should do so they don't die?"

Reply: "Recipe HCQ = If you've taken the vaxx, there's hope, so don't give up. You start with the HcQ, Zinc, Vitamin D, Azithromyacin (Z Pack) to kill all the CV19 virus in your body. Starting with 3 full days, take the prescription as if you have the symptomatic CV19 virus, then take the HCQ and Z Pack again and then take the HCQ only twice a week. If you do get the flu or another bacterial or viral infection, go back and repeat the higher dosage along with steroids such as prednisone to slow the hyperimmune response to normal levels. You can and will survive, but never take another jabb. Contact America's Frontline MDs to have scripts sent to your pharmacy and never give up. You will live and not die.

Option 1) HCQ: Make your own: Take the peels of 3 grapefruits and 3 lemons, boil them for 2 hours in 3 inches of water, in a saucepan. After it has cooled, take off the lid and take off the juice: 1 scoop every 2 hours. Use it with zinc tablets > 2 x 1 per day. You will feel better after 2 days, use it for 2 weeks if desired. It works against bacteria, microbacteria, viruses, malaria, parasites in your intestines or stomach. If you've made too much, you can also freeze it and save it for later. Use small containers for freezing."

Option 2) Homemade Hydrochloroquine
2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orange peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours with a glass lid on.
Let cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 tablespoons of the liquid twice a day.
Use it with zinc tablets > 2 x 1 per day.

Hi TMT is that homemade Hydrochloroquine recipe for real

I saw the Zelenko video but didn't hear him say that bit. Sounded full tilt doom mind 

Edited by Talking Monkey
  • Agree 1

On 03/08/2021 at 18:54, Battenberg said:

Ah, that old chestnut :D

• Lol 2

Hail the Tripod

This all seems like a lot of pill chugging. Raw oysters are chock full of heme iron, bio-available zinc, selenium, anti-oxidants, and even vitamin D. They are even believed to help lower blood pressure (presumably through alleviating some other unknown dietary deficiency).

A diet rich in fresh shellfish and birds eggs will almost certainly pay off better than pills to plug the nutritional gaps.

• Informative 1

32 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

This all seems like a lot of pill chugging. Raw oysters are chock full of heme iron, bio-available zinc, selenium, anti-oxidants, and even vitamin D. They are even believed to help lower blood pressure (presumably through alleviating some other unknown dietary deficiency).

A diet rich in fresh shellfish and birds eggs will almost certainly pay off better than pills to plug the nutritional gaps.

I also prefer the food route. I can't recall the last time I had an oyster, but that list reminds me of what I recently discovered is in blackstrap molasses (get organic & unsulphered such as from Biona, it's not expensive), delicious and nutrient dense: loads of non-heme iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, selenium, vitamin B6, zinc, copper and manganese. Rich in antioxidants.

Made from sugar, but most of the sweetness has been boiled off and so only rates 55 (low to moderate) on the glycaemic index (it is the least sweet of all sugar derivatives).

Probably no direct benefit to covid, but you never know!

Edited by LC1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2

Hail the Tripod
On 03/08/2021 at 13:19, The Masked Tulip said:

It is not nicotine I think but rather niacin. That is what I heard the doc, who has researched this, say in a video that I posted a day or two ago. Niacin can be found in most multivitamins. A type of a B vitamin.

Niacin is heavily consumed in endurance sport. If sufficient Niacin (vitamin B3) is critical for the body’s Covid response, it would be a good potential explanation for why the “super-healthy iron man” types seem to be at an elevated risk. Especially if they are (substantially) vegetarian too.

• Informative 3