Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Non vaccine things which allegedly help fight off covid


goldbug9999
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, tlc said:

Best taken on the chest, so I've heard.

Better than vaporub, plus kills all known covid variants. True fact.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bricks & Mortar
On 03/08/2021 at 13:19, The Masked Tulip said:

 

It is not nicotine I think but rather niacin. That is what I heard the doc, who has researched this, say in a video that I posted a day or two ago. Niacin can be found in most multivitamins. A type of a B vitamin.

Nicotine though...

"  Daily active smokers are infrequent among outpatients or hospitalized patients with COVID-19. Several arguments suggest that nicotine is responsible for this protective effect via the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR).

Nicotine may inhibit the penetration and spread of the virus and have a prophylactic effect in COVID-19 infection.  "



https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04583410

 

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 3
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
14 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Nicotine though...

"  Daily active smokers are infrequent among outpatients or hospitalized patients with COVID-19. Several arguments suggest that nicotine is responsible for this protective effect via the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR).

Nicotine may inhibit the penetration and spread of the virus and have a prophylactic effect in COVID-19 infection.  "



https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04583410

 

 

Well, if they conclude it does wonders it will be a step forward for vapers and smokers the world over. 

I had a read of it to try and find out who is funding it. Nicotine patch company? Tobaco or Pharma company? Both? Some trust linked to either?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dogtania

Iv'e got quite a lot of stuff, could probably open a mini herbal pharmacy.  Daily I take d3, vit k, magnesium, NAC, fire cider, lions mane.  Also periodically take vit c/ zinc lozenges, cbd, cinnamon, thyme and random other stuff like quertine I have on standby and horse paste.  Take a small amount of melatonin sometimes for sleep.  And sometimes a bit of astragalus and cordyceps pre-excercise. 

I think something simple like vit c powder and maybe elderberry and zinc would be good on standby in general....i do try to eat healthily but don't see a problem boosting with certain things or having some herbal elixirs like thyme, liquoirce etc is a bad thing to keep in the cupboard.  Chicken soup would be good too, should try to make and freeze.  I may buy a jar of (beef) bone marrow broth concentrate for winter too.

Lot's of people may think it's overkill, and others aren't even worried about covid (or more than they would be a normal cold).  I guess I'm just hedging my bets slightly.

Definitely good diet and protein, and fruit veg and various live culture stuff be it yougurt or kimchi good in general imo.  Dark choc, alcohol in moderation (working on that), berries, seafood, less processed fats like olive oil and butter too.

 

  • Agree 4
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

whitevanman

Where are people getting ivermectin? My OH is caving to the intense pressure at work (teacher), wants to be jabbed within the week. She’s heard all the stories of vax injuries but just doesn’t believe the authorities would put her at risk. I can’t talk her out of it anymore. She’s a total normie bless her

 

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dogtania
4 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Where are people getting ivermectin? My OH is caving to the intense pressure at work (teacher), wants to be jabbed within the week. She’s heard all the stories of vax injuries but just doesn’t believe the authorities would put her at risk. I can’t talk her out of it anymore. She’s a total normie bless her

 

a UK vet store like viovet has noromectin for horses.  Seems a lot cheaper and closer to home than buying the human stuff from abroad.

  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

whitevanman
26 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

a UK vet store like viovet has noromectin for horses.  Seems a lot cheaper and closer to home than buying the human stuff from abroad.

Thanks, got a couple of doses winging their way to me. I’ve got a lovely big mare called Josephine. The things we do!

  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Liver is natures multi-vitamin. 1oz a week lightly cooked is plenty. 1.5oz a week is suggested for pregnant women.

I don't like the taste of liver and make liver pills instead. Raw liver cut up into pill sized pieces, laid out separately on parchment paper in the freezer. Stops them sticking together when frozen. I swallow a few pills a day and don't taste a thing.

There's an outside chance of picking up a parasite from eating raw liver, freezing doesn't always kill them. If that happens to me, then hello Ivermectin. It's a better option for me than tasting liver every week.

  • Agree 1
  • Informative 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wherebee
2 minutes ago, jm51 said:

Liver is natures multi-vitamin. 1oz a week lightly cooked is plenty. 1.5oz a week is suggested for pregnant women.

I don't like the taste of liver and make liver pills instead. Raw liver cut up into pill sized pieces, laid out separately on parchment paper in the freezer. Stops them sticking together when frozen. I swallow a few pills a day and don't taste a thing.

There's an outside chance of picking up a parasite from eating raw liver, freezing doesn't always kill them. If that happens to me, then hello Ivermectin. It's a better option for me than tasting liver every week.

warning: if you eat too much polar bear liver you die.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jm51 said:

Liver is natures multi-vitamin. 1oz a week lightly cooked is plenty. 1.5oz a week is suggested for pregnant women.

I don't like the taste of liver and make liver pills instead. Raw liver cut up into pill sized pieces, laid out separately on parchment paper in the freezer. Stops them sticking together when frozen. I swallow a few pills a day and don't taste a thing.

There's an outside chance of picking up a parasite from eating raw liver, freezing doesn't always kill them. If that happens to me, then hello Ivermectin. It's a better option for me than tasting liver every week.

I love the taste and texture but it does need to be very fresh, and served pink...Ten minutes in the oven is plenty. 

It is probably the only reason for going to the big supermarket.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SpectrumFX
On 09/08/2021 at 15:38, Hail the Tripod said:

This all seems like a lot of pill chugging. Raw oysters are chock full of heme iron, bio-available zinc, selenium, anti-oxidants, and even vitamin D. They are even believed to help lower blood pressure (presumably through alleviating some other unknown dietary deficiency).

A diet rich in fresh shellfish and birds eggs will almost certainly pay off better than pills to plug the nutritional gaps.

You're entirely correct, but I'm not eating oysters.

xD

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, wherebee said:

warning: if you eat too much polar bear liver you die.

Attempting to get polar bear liver can also be fatal.

 

  • Lol 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Heart's Ease said:

 

he's a member of BIRD group. 

Not seen anything else. Will be BIG news if so.

 

So now after stocking up on truckloads of wormer I'll be able to buy real pills after all?.

Oh well I can always try trading it for favours with the horsey ladies.

  • Lol 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hail the Tripod
11 minutes ago, Kilham said:

So now after stocking up on truckloads of wormer I'll be able to buy real pills after all?.

Oh well I can always try trading it for favours with the horsey ladies.

You would still need a prescription, I think.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, Kilham said:

So now after stocking up on truckloads of wormer I'll be able to buy real pills after all?.

Oh well I can always try trading it for favours with the horsey ladies.

Don't forget, you've been like shit off a shovel on your early morning All Weather gallops.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bkkandrew
On 10/08/2021 at 03:18, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Well, if they conclude it does wonders it will be a step forward for vapers and smokers the world over. 

I had a read of it to try and find out who is funding it. Nicotine patch company? Tobaco or Pharma company? Both? Some trust linked to either?

 

The next step?

 

more-doctors-smoke-camels-23.jpg

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Grey Man
On 10/08/2021 at 11:15, wherebee said:

warning: if you eat too much polar bear liver you die.

Thats in the SAS survival handbook. Vitamin A off a very distant memory. You never know when you might need such a fact!

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

swiss_democracy_for_all
18 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

You're entirely correct, but I'm not eating oysters.

xD

Taking a lady out to dinner and chugging a few oysters is :-

1. Excellent nutrition for what you intend to do.

2. A nice signal that you're not too squeamish about certain textures and tastes.

She probably won't like it if you put lemon juice on her foo-foo though.

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Taking a lady out to dinner and chugging a few oysters is :-

1. Excellent nutrition for what you intend to do.

2. A nice signal that you're not too squeamish about certain textures and tastes.

She probably won't like it if you put lemon juice on her foo-foo though.

Tabasco every time. 

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/08/2021 at 12:15, wherebee said:

warning: if you eat too much polar bear liver you die.

Vitamin A toxicity.

Husky liver is the same, Douglas Mawson the Antarctic explorer died from eating it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...