DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Non vaccine things which allegedly help fight off covid

goldbug9999

Bear Hug
On 10/08/2021 at 11:15, wherebee said:

warning: if you eat too much polar bear liver you die.

What foods do I need to avoid to reduce the polar bear liver exposure? Kebabs? Burgers? 

M S E Refugee

I wonder if Bromelain would help if you have been jabbed?

Cardiovascular disease

An abstractTrusted Source reported that bromelain was effective at treating cardiovascular diseases, such as peripheral artery disease, stroke, heart attack, and high blood pressure.

Bromelain inhibits the ability of blood platelets to stick or clump together (aggregation). This may help reduce clot formation and cardiovascular events.

• Cheers 1

Heart's Ease

Watching this v closely.

Also see the updated FLCCC protocol in tweets below.

Edited by Heart's Ease
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Snake Plissken
1 hour ago, Heart's Ease said:

Watching this v closely.

Also see the updated FLCCC protocol in tweets below.

If ivermectin does come available uk off-label, I wonder if you will be able to get it via the online pharmacies where you fill in a brief description of your illness and a proper dr prescribes ? Would be worth a go

• Agree 1

Heart's Ease
5 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

If ivermectin does come available uk off-label, I wonder if you will be able to get it via the online pharmacies where you fill in a brief description of your illness and a proper dr prescribes ? Would be worth a go

Just seen this. Tantalising!

Those responsible for 'Fact Checking', (so we don't have to bother,) have kindly informed us that we cannot make HCQ by boiling up the peel of various citrus fruits.

I'm wondering why the fuck they bothered? If diy HCQ is a useless remedy, it can be ignored. Or can it? Is the message they are really promoting: 'Don't even think about going off script.'

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

Heart's Ease
On 12/08/2021 at 10:21, Heart's Ease said:

Just seen this. Tantalising!

So that's how you get hold of ivermectin.

Neigh lad. Too expensive for me. I'll have to get the bit between my teeth and go the final furlong by taking a different tack.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Heart's Ease said:
So that's how you get hold of ivermectin.

Neigh lad. Too expensive for me. I'll have to get the bit between my teeth and go the final furlong by taking a different tack.

Ouch.

How much wormer could you buy elsewhere for 4 ponies?.

Being serious for a moment though, this sort of thing will destroy confidence in it as a treatment if it can just be dismissed as a moneymaking scam.

• Agree 1

Bear Hug

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-02-09-common-asthma-treatment-reduces-need-hospitalisation-covid-19-patients-study

The STOIC study found that inhaled budesonide given to patients with COVID-19 within seven days of the onset of symptoms also reduced recovery time. Budesonide is a corticosteroid used in the long-term management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).

Findings from the phase 2 randomised study, which was supported by the NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre (BRC), were published on the medRxiv pre-print server.

The findings from 146 people – of whom half took 800 micrograms of the medication twice a day and half were on usual care – suggests that inhaled budesonide reduced the relative risk of requiring urgent care or hospitalisation by 90% in the 28-day study period. Participants allocated the budesonide inhaler also had a quicker resolution of fever, symptoms and fewer persistent symptoms after 28 days.

Budesonide is an ingredient in Benacot but the dose is tiny 64 micrograms vs 800 in the study. 

https://caplet-pharmacy.com/product/pharmacy/allergy-hayfever-pharmacy/nasal-congestion/benacort-nasal-spray-64mcg-120-sprays/

Not sure how safe 12 sprays at a time would be though! Or if that amount would even be necessary. 

Bear Hug

Another one!

Is there anything that doesn't help against the virus?! 

Except for vaccines.. 

45 minutes ago, Soft lad said:

Wasnt ivermectin being dished out to everyone in India? A sort of package with a few other things. 

Did it work or did india get it feally bad? I know msm were pushing the really bad line on the news.

Heart's Ease

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/uks-regulator-approves-first-drug-designed-specifically-to-tackle-covid-19/118697

Dr Peter McColough (sp?) has suggested (in an interview with Tracy Beanz @The Masked Tulip posted a few days ago) - for some patients - treatment with monoclonal antibodies is a first step for him in his treatment protocol.  This caught my eye.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said the clinical trial data they had assessed has shown Ronapreve may be used to prevent infection, treat symptoms of acute Covid-19 infection and can reduce the likelihood of being admitted to hospital due to the virus.

Trials took place before widespread vaccination and before the emergence of virus variants.

The drug, previously known as REGN-Cov2, was given to former US president Donald Trump when he was admitted to hospital with Covid-19 last year.

It is the first monoclonal antibody combination product approved for use in the prevention and treatment of acute infection from the virus for the UK.

• Informative 1

The Masked Tulip

I had a bizarre experience last night. I was in a shop and bent down next to a masked bloke to have a look at some items on a shelf. I immediately just didn't feel right. An alarm bell went off in my head. Probably paranoia.

It was late so the journey home was deserted of people. I blew my nose and coughed constantly on the way home. It was as if my body wanted rid of something. By the time I got in I was sinusey, sneezing and felt a chill.

I lobbed a load of C, D and zinc down me. Gargled. Went to bed.

This morning I coughed up a teaspoon of green mucous from my upper airway. Feel better. As I say, probably paranoia. 

• Lol 1

On 15/08/2021 at 20:43, NewryH said:

Wasnt ivermectin being dished out to everyone in India? A sort of package with a few other things. 

Did it work or did india get it feally bad? I know msm were pushing the really bad line on the news.

Some people obviously think it worked, bar association went after WHO, been somewhat quiet after that, seem some comparisons of Tamil Nadu vs the rest.

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/06/india-could-sentence-who-chief-scientist-to-death-for-misleading-over-ivermectin-and-killing-indians.html

• Informative 1

The Masked Tulip

Dr. Lee Merritt talking to Alex Jones about things to take if you have been jabbed or if you have not been jabbed. 

An interesting new thing she mentions preventatively is lysine, which is used in cold sore treatments. Then talks about some other things to consider if you have been jabbed.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/X99yeLuPRGv5/

• Informative 1

Turned Out Nice Again

Think I've got most bases covered. So far, so good!

DAILY:
C - 500mg
D3 (gel caps) - 4000IU
K2 - 200µg
Zn - 15mg
Mg - 48mg (as L Threonate 667mg)
Quercetin - 500mg
Bromelain - 350mg
NAC - 600mg
L-Lysine - 1000mg
Resveratrol - 500mg

All well-tolerated albeit I think the NAC is making my flatus horribly sulphurous. The caps smell very eggy straight out of the box.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1

The Masked Tulip
10 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Think I've got most bases covered. So far, so good!

DAILY:
C - 500mg
D3 (gel caps) - 4000IU
K2 - 200µg
Zn - 15mg
Mg - 48mg (as L Threonate 667mg)
Quercetin - 500mg
Bromelain - 350mg
NAC - 600mg
L-Lysine - 1000mg
Resveratrol - 500mg

What made you get the lysine? 

I've mentioned previously that for many years at the first sign of a sore throat that often precedes a cold and cough I gargle three times a day with a chlorhexidine mouth wash. I believe it helps.

I was curious as to how it might work with Covid and found this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7904017/

Chlorhexidine: An effective anticovid mouth rinse

Results:

Chlorhexidine digluconate in 0.2% concentration inactivated more than 99.9% of SARS CoV 2 virus, in minimal contact time of 30 seconds, which was considered better efficacy than povidone-iodine utilized for 30 and 60 seconds. Subtle differences were observed in the activity of both the compounds in terms of percent inactivation of virus, though a greater relative change in Ct values was observed for chlorhexidine.

While effective where used in the mouth I'm not sure if would make any difference to the progression of the disease, although can't see it would do any harm so perhaps nothing to lose. I wonder if it would it mess up a PCR test as they mention Ct values?

• Informative 2

steppensheep

Medcram mentioned interferon, which is part of the innate immune system, and partly why children don't get it, can be enhanced by increasing body temp eg hot baths (and definitely no aspirin/paracetamol.)

Together with the vaporiser suggestion, that sounds like a sauna. I believe the finns use them, and they seem to be fairly corona resistant.

• Agree 1

ashestoashes

lactoferrin ?

from a comment on ZH by crazy horse

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/harvard-epidemiologist-says-case-covid-vaccine-passports-was-just-demolished#comment-stream

If you’re looking for a good alternative for preventing or treating covid, check out these links about lactoferrin, a readily available supplement:

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/36/e2105815118 

From the Abstract, "Given its safety profile, lactoferrin is a readily translatable therapeutic option for the management of COVID-19.”

http://ijrhs.org/sites/default/files/IntJResHealthSci-8-1-8_0.pdf

From the Abstract, "We conclude that LLF (lactoferrin) potentially prevent and cure COVID 19 infection.”

https://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2020/6/lactoferrin-protects-against-viruses 

"One unusual feature of lactoferrin is the diversity of viruses it can shield against. It has been shown to possess robust antiviral activity against different types of virus, from those that cause the common cold and flu, to HIV and hepatitis B and C viruses."

And here’s a nice little video to watch:

https://videopress.com/v/p8R7ebPy?s=01

• Informative 4