DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Non vaccine things which allegedly help fight off covid

goldbug9999

Van Lady

Regarding mouthwash many years ago a dentist I trusted told me not to bother with it. Advised brushing teeth, flossing, salt water rinses etc and avoiding sugar.

After an extraction on 12th March this year unfortunately I developed immediate problems. After a few weeks and two course of antibiotics that f**ked my stomach up a bright shiny young dentist advised me to use corsodyl mouthwash.

I wish I hadn’t bothered and stuck to salt rinses etc. It’s contributed to ruining my mouth, in my opinion. My palate isn’t right due to a lump that developed at injection site. It’s subsided but it feels weird.

Corsodyl contains https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorhexidine

I think I’ve had a very adverse reaction to it. My tongue turned brown with a stinging burning sensation. It’s settled down a bit my tongue also feels weird.

I’m currently waiting to get an appointment with an “expert” at the dentistry hospital. Told it could be a few months due to ….covid…🙄.

I’ve had loads of teeth extracted over the years, mainly due to a chronic face pain problem (it’s a long story), and have never had any problems apart from once experiencing dry socket. Not pleasant but it went away very quickly. The other problem was in my late twenties when a money grabbing dentist told me my jaw was out of line so he put in four metallic crowns, two upper and two lower, to realign it. Made it worse!

They can stuff their new vax up their arse. I’m never ever taking any unnecessary chemicals again after this ongoing tooth extraction.

I fu**ing hate gps, dentists and mainstream “experts”.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 2

Myzsterious Mizz Jones
On 03/10/2021 at 07:25, Stuey said:

L-arginine... it's a Fucking Miracle!

Sounds like a scouser. Ey up la Janine.

• Lol 1

Red Debt Redemption
2 hours ago, Van Lady said:

Regarding mouthwash many years ago a dentist I trusted told me not to bother with it. Advised brushing teeth, flossing, salt water rinses etc and avoiding sugar.

After an extraction on 12th March this year unfortunately I developed immediate problems. After a few weeks and two course of antibiotics that f**ked my stomach up a bright shiny young dentist advised me to use corsodyl mouthwash.

I wish I hadn’t bothered and stuck to salt rinses etc. It’s contributed to ruining my mouth, in my opinion. My palate isn’t right due to a lump that developed at injection site. It’s subsided but it feels weird.

I think I’ve had a very adverse reaction to it. My tongue turned brown with a stinging burning sensation. It’s settled down a bit my tongue also feels weird.

I’m currently waiting to get an appointment with an “expert” at the dentistry hospital. Told it could be a few months due to ….covid…🙄.

I’ve had loads of teeth extracted over the years, mainly due to a chronic face pain problem (it’s a long story), and have never had any problems apart from once experiencing dry socket. Not pleasant but it went away very quickly. The other problem was in my late twenties when a money grabbing dentist told me my jaw was out of line so he put in four metallic crowns, two upper and two lower, to realign it. Made it worse!

They can stuff their new vax up their arse. I’m never ever taking any unnecessary chemicals again after this ongoing tooth extraction.

Approx 4 years brushing with salt. Walk in, walk out checkups so far.:Beer:

Wouldn't be a viable business if Audi starting making a 1 million mile service interval car, I think of dentistry as similar.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Red Debt Redemption said:

Approx 4 years brushing with salt. Walk in, walk out checkups so far.:Beer:

Wouldn't be a viable business if Audi starting making a 1 million mile service interval car, I think of dentistry as similar.

No dentist for 20+ years. My teeth aren't 100% with a couple chipped at the back. Simple - brush two or three times a day, and 20mins of chewing gum after every meal. 

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, Van Lady said:

I would not use Chlorhexidine mouthwash (or any other mouthwash) on a regular basis. I do however use it to help with sore throats and chest infections and I believe that it does help.

It certainly does sting a bit and for me it has a numbing effect. I believe it can also cause staining. It's certainly not for everyone.

I think your trusted dentist from years ago gave good advice.

I recall there was some research done a few years back about the balance of good and bad bacteria in the mouth being key to good oral health.

• Agree 1

honkydonkey

Chlorhexidine is for gum disease, I.e you spit red toothpaste. It’s been around for donkeys years and works fine when used periodically. 

5 hours ago, honkydonkey said:

Chlorhexidine is for gum disease, I.e you spit red toothpaste. It’s been around for donkeys years and works fine when used periodically. 

Can you buy it as a paste? 

🐎

honkydonkey
4 hours ago, Stuey said:

Can you buy it as a paste? 

🐎

You can buy it in Tesco as a paste, use it on your horse if you wish. 

• Love 1

The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, Heart's Ease said:

I think this is one of those 'where it started, where it's heading' memes...

@The Masked Tulip has been encouraging us to stock up (and I have!).

There is a great reply to that tweet:

"What do horses know that we don't?"

• Lol 3

Red Debt Redemption
On 08/10/2021 at 02:23, Stuey said:

No dentist for 20+ years. My teeth aren't 100% with a couple chipped at the back. Simple - brush two or three times a day, and 20mins of chewing gum after every meal. 

Highlights why there shouldn't be a blanket approach with any treatment such as the Vax. (Been down the route of brushing, mouthwash 3 times a day, high fluoride horse paste (similar to pic), cavities / decay kept a coming.)

Pays your money takes your miracle. :Beer:

media-13.jpg

14 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It should be given much more attention, as N-Acetylcysteine is a Fucking Miracle...

M S E Refugee
36 minutes ago, Stuey said:

It should be given much more attention, as N-Acetylcysteine is a Fucking Miracle...

If only the Jabs were as effective as all of these cheap and safe supplements.

• Agree 1

M S E Refugee

I see that the FLCCC are advocating the use of Nigella Sativa (40mg/Kg) as an alternative for Ivermectin for use in their prevention protocol if you can't get hold of Ivermectin.

Edited by M S E Refugee
  • Informative 2

1 hour ago, M S E Refugee said:

I see that the FLCCC are advocating the use of Nigella Sativa (40mg/Kg) as an alternative for Ivermectin for use in their prevention protocol if you can't get hold of Ivermectin.

Which four legged beast is Nigella Sativa commonly prescribed to?

• Lol 1

On 18/10/2021 at 08:06, Stuey said:

I tell you what. I was feeling a bit ropey last night, headache growing behind my left eye, slight sickness building in my stomach. I popped a NAC and literally felt right as rain within 30 minutes.

It is a fucking miracle, that stuff.

M S E Refugee
19 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Which four legged beast is Nigella Sativa commonly prescribed to?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Animal-horses-Nigella-Kalonji-Pressed/dp/B00EWTLJDC

Fuck me! it looks like it can be used as Horse medicine, what is it with the Anti-vaxxer's obsession with Horse medicine?

Edited by M S E Refugee
  • Lol 1

The Masked Tulip
2 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

This is not just ivermectin, it is Nigella Sativaectin.

• Lol 1