DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

You're all mad

tlc

The Masked Tulip

That thread reads like a script IMPO. I am not one for believing that there is a psy-ops team posting pro-jab stuff non-stop online... but reading that thread I thought, yeah, that feels so staged.

• Agree 8

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

That thread reads like a script IMPO. I am not one for believing that there is a psy-ops team posting pro-jab stuff non-stop online... but reading that thread I thought, yeah, that feels so staged.

The Dalek thing was a new one on me.

• Lol 2

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

There's MONEY behind the jab promotion. It's all MONEY.

• Agree 2

The Masked Tulip
8 minutes ago, MrPin said:

There's MONEY behind the jab promotion. It's all MONEY.

Good point.

• Agree 1

23rdian

Can't be bothered to read their usual housewife crap but if we are crazy there's a lot of us at the moment.

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

Can't be bothered to read their usual housewife crap but if we are crazy there's a lot of us at the moment.

I like this guy.

I think the reason the government created the lockdown is so the batteries could be changed in the birds..

• Lol 6

jamanda

Unbelievable.  I wonder if they hold such firm beliefs about everything.  I wonder if they ever have a proper conversation.  I wonder if they wonder about anything.

I truly did not believe such people existed.  I knew a lot of people were thick or a bit dim but I find this scarey.  Gas chamber scarey.

• Agree 10

One percent
5 minutes ago, jamanda said:

Unbelievable.  I wonder if they hold such firm beliefs about everything.  I wonder if they ever have a proper conversation.  I wonder if they wonder about anything.

I truly did not believe such people existed.  I knew a lot of people were thick or a bit dim but I find this scarey.  Gas chamber scarey.

Karens. They are all karens. 

• Agree 2

One percent
2 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

Here's a depressing article with equally depressing comments too. I really have nothing in common with these cunts anymore

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58091693

What’s really, really scary about that is that it is going to be done without parental consent. Wtaf. 

• Agree 7
  • Informative 1

Battenberg

Are we COVID deniers though? I mean, I know it exists as people have got sick.

My mother asked me if I believed there was COVID. What an odd question. I do but I’m just questioning the way it’s been dealt with rather than it’s legitimacy. I don’t believe that anyone needs to wear a mask because I don’t personally think it helps but that doesn’t make me mentally unstable or lacking in critical thoughts. 

I’d argue that their narrow mindedness is just a different side of the same coin. 

• Agree 6

One percent
2 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

Are we COVID deniers though? I mean, I know it exists as people have got sick.

My mother asked me if I believed there was COVID. What an odd question. I do but I’m just questioning the way it’s been dealt with rather than it’s legitimacy. I don’t believe that anyone needs to wear a mask because I don’t personally think it helps but that doesn’t make me mentally unstable or lacking in critical thoughts. 

I’d argue that their narrow mindedness is just a different side of the same coin. 

It’s certainly a serious illness for some. It has made people very ill and killed some. However, a pandemic it is not. That’s the key issue, why the establishment has taken what is essentially a type of flu and used it as an excuse for putting the population under house arrest for two years (is that the right timescale?  Lost all bloody perspective) 

• Agree 11

Democorruptcy

Given the number of people I know who are so pro-jab, cult-like pro-jab, maybe it is time to doubt my own sanity. These are people who have had similar lifestyles to me, gambling on sports or shares to escape the rat race and not your typical worker drones. It's shocking when people you thought were shrewd start saying thing like having the jabs is a "no brainer" or another who suffered for a week after their first jab but then had their own teenagers jabbed. The thing is having a jab or not could be the biggest bet of your life. I don't think these people would do that on a horse that's never raced before (like an MRNA jab), they would study the form inside out. I've not had a jab because I think I might have had covid last year and have had two awful reactions to drugs, that I can see show up now as covid jab reactions. My circumstances aren't typical though, so maybe I need to stop posting.

• Agree 6
  • Informative 1
  • Bogged 1
  • Cheers 1