Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Encouraging people to get the jab


Southmartin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Southmartin

I may be on the verge of a new tactic... that is that anyone who asks me (apart from those close friends or family) I might just tell them to get jabbed and say it's the right thing to do.

My change of heart however, is not entirely altruistic. You see the way I see it, TPTB are only going to stop once they get their 95% vaxxed... so if I can help them reach their target without  any damage to my circle, then frankly that makes logical sense. Of course the other small voice in my head says "well, if they were stupid enough to fall for this shit then it's their own fault, you just helped them along a bit"

Harsh?

  • Agree 4
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snake Plissken

I say convince others not to have it, keep a clear conscience. Also safety in numbers, as long as there are enough hold outs it is harder for the all encompassing ccp style social credit vaccine passport to be implemented.

  • Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yadda yadda yadda
21 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

I may be on the verge of a new tactic... that is that anyone who asks me (apart from those close friends or family) I might just tell them to get jabbed and say it's the right thing to do.

My change of heart however, is not entirely altruistic. You see the way I see it, TPTB are only going to stop once they get their 95% vaxxed... so if I can help them reach their target without  any damage to my circle, then frankly that makes logical sense. Of course the other small voice in my head says "well, if they were stupid enough to fall for this shit then it's their own fault, you just helped them along a bit"

Harsh?

I thought you were going to get a map out, mark off contiguous properties of interest and encourage the occupants to get jabbed. Bit like that film where someone goes round buying vast tranches of California farmland under false names before arranging for the water supply from a new dam to be diverted. Think it was Chinatown, great film.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23rdian
37 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

I may be on the verge of a new tactic... that is that anyone who asks me (apart from those close friends or family) I might just tell them to get jabbed and say it's the right thing to do.

My change of heart however, is not entirely altruistic. You see the way I see it, TPTB are only going to stop once they get their 95% vaxxed... so if I can help them reach their target without  any damage to my circle, then frankly that makes logical sense. Of course the other small voice in my head says "well, if they were stupid enough to fall for this shit then it's their own fault, you just helped them along a bit"

Harsh?

I don't think you can make much difference as one person (a bit like voting) so I wouldn't too much about it either way but...

I think the more people who are vaxxed will mean less of a resistance. If they are stuck with 15-20pc of people resisting long term it will fuck them a little bit.

Edited by 23rdian
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a couple of work colleagues (one I've always thought was a bit of a cunt, the other more of a surprise) that I'd be happy to deliver the 3rd, 4th or however many it took, myself. 

Last year the office pretty much ignored the restrictions. We had a messy Christmas do in the office rather than the pub. 3 bin bags full of empty booze bottles. 

But there was moaning and everybody except me made a show of wearing face nappies. Thankfully I'm good enough at my job that nobody dares mention my lack of compliance. The July 19th announcement was a watershed. A couple of people joined me with their birthday faces immediately after it was announced. Since the 19th a few more have joined.

But I'll be encouraging those 2 to get every single jab they are entitled to and more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Southmartin
26 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I thought you were going to get a map out, mark off contiguous properties of interest and encourage the occupants to get jabbed. Bit like that film where someone goes round buying vast tranches of California farmland under false names before arranging for the water supply from a new dam to be diverted. Think it was Chinatown, great film.

Already sorted. I have identified a few places, and shall just await the inevitable by checking if they’ve put the bins out. 

luckily I know a guy who’s a proper bonafide mortician and has a licence to transport up to 4 bodies at a time. The funny bit is he can take them straight to the crem if he says they died of covid… 

  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bus Stop Boxer
1 hour ago, GTM said:

I have a couple of work colleagues (one I've always thought was a bit of a cunt, the other more of a surprise) that I'd be happy to deliver the 3rd, 4th or however many it took, myself. 

Last year the office pretty much ignored the restrictions. We had a messy Christmas do in the office rather than the pub. 3 bin bags full of empty booze bottles. 

But there was moaning and everybody except me made a show of wearing face nappies. Thankfully I'm good enough at my job that nobody dares mention my lack of compliance. The July 19th announcement was a watershed. A couple of people joined me with their birthday faces immediately after it was announced. Since the 19th a few more have joined.

But I'll be encouraging those 2 to get every single jab they are entitled to and more. 

I've got about 6 blokes i used to play cricket with to encourage.

Though i'm fairly sure they're all cabbage enough to have already succumbed.

Get the jab you fuckers.:)

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Southmartin said:

 I know a guy who’s a proper bonafide mortician and has a licence to transport up to 4 bodies at a time. The funny bit is he can take them straight to the crem if he says they died of covid… 

I thought there was already a 'Direct to Crem' service. Like what David Bowie had, no funeral.

Or does that have to be Hospital Morgue > Funeral parlour > Crem?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Southmartin
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jm51 said:

I thought there was already a 'Direct to Crem' service. Like what David Bowie had, no funeral.

Or does that have to be Hospital Morgue > Funeral parlour > Crem?

Yes, but he'd have already been seen by a doctor and had the doctor sign the official death certificate. Under emergency covid rules the mortician can certify death then bake them. 

Literally pick them up at the house a minute after the old ticker gives up the ghost, and drive straight to the grill.. You can imagine the possibilities for fuckup can't you?

Edited by Southmartin
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Southmartin said:

Yes, but he'd have already been seen by a doctor and had the doctor sign the official death certificate. Under emergency covid rules the mortician can certify death then bake them. 

Literally pick them up at the house a minute after the old ticker gives up the ghost, and drive straight to the grill.. You can imagine the possibilities for fuckup can't you?

Your mate sounds like a useful man to know. "Yo, Jim? Hi. This guy was in my face and I had to ice him with muh Nine. He's wrapped in plastic on my floor"

"Oh sounds like a textbook case of covid. I'll be round in a few minutes to get him burned. You owe me a beer!!1!" 

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don Coglione

Anyone catch the Jeremy Vine show today? In essence, anyone could ask a colleague whether they had been double-penetrated and, if not, go to their employer to demand further protection...

What happens when the double-fucked are told to take regular boosters? Pariah status would be a moveable feast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

stop_the_craziness
9 hours ago, Don Coglione said:

Anyone catch the Jeremy Vine show today? In essence, anyone could ask a colleague whether they had been double-penetrated and, if not, go to their employer to demand further protection...

What happens when the double-fucked are told to take regular boosters? Pariah status would be a moveable feast.

I am eagerly awaiting the cognitive dissonance and one-upmanship to come when the term "fully vaccinated" starts to mutate.  Surely, surely the penny will start dropping then?  However slowly.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Southmartin
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Funn3r said:

Your mate sounds like a useful man to know. "Yo, Jim? Hi. This guy was in my face and I had to ice him with muh Nine. He's wrapped in plastic on my floor"

"Oh sounds like a textbook case of covid. I'll be round in a few minutes to get him burned. You owe me a beer!!1!" 

Or even worse, you can imagine a scene at the crem: "Yo Jim, this covid body bag appears to be moving and saying the words "Ow, that really hurt" ??

"Don't worry, it's just one of the common side effects... light 'em up"

Edited by Southmartin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I am eagerly awaiting the cognitive dissonance and one-upmanship to come when the term "fully vaccinated" starts to mutate.  Surely, surely the penny will start dropping then?  However slowly.

Trying to keep up with retaining your "fully vaccinated" label will be as futile as endlessly overtaking to get to the front of the motorway.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoeDavola
13 hours ago, Don Coglione said:

Anyone catch the Jeremy Vine show today? In essence, anyone could ask a colleague whether they had been double-penetrated and, if not, go to their employer to demand further protection...

There will absolutely be people in my office pulling that shit.

Heck I know of a healthy bloke in his late 30's who said he doesn't want to share an office with any unvaxxed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

King Penda
12 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

There will absolutely be people in my office pulling that shit.

Heck I know of a healthy bloke in his late 30's who said he doesn't want to share an office with any unvaxxed.

Well it will kill him ,allegedly 

  • Bogged 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

There will absolutely be people in my office pulling that shit.

Heck I know of a healthy bloke in his late 30's who said he doesn't want to share an office with any unvaxxed.

Would not like to be a manager or HR if and when offices start going back. They are caught between the bedwetters' demands to know everyone's status and the polite declines to say anything about one's medical history. 

If they give in to the bedwetters they will be in the creek - if the employer somehow manages to find a legal way to compel people to reveal covid status then what's to stop someone demanding that the employer also reveal everyone's HIV status?

You hear the stories from the US about no jab no job but for UK simpler solution would be to continue telling people they can work from home if they don't feel comfortable in the office. Even that could fall apart for those whose job cannot be done at home.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...