DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Changes to the way things happen

sarahbell

jamanda

No idea.  Not places I frequent.  I cut my fringe and whoever is handy cuts the crispy bits at the bottom.  I hate salons.

• Cheers 2

Volcanic

I think there should be a no show process for GPs and hospital as there is no excuse in this day and age . There should also be some kind of charge on all the sick/fit notes the GPs have managed in abundance. Check the Benefits sites.

I know it would be a brave move but I think free prescription should be scrapped and anything as an In or out patient at hospital should be free.

Before I turned 60 I bought the annual subscription which worked out at about £2 pw. Still pay thousands in tax so no free lunch.

sarahbell
56 minutes ago, Volcanic said:

There should also be some kind of charge on all the sick/fit notes the GPs have managed in abundance.

I've never wanted a sick note, I've wanted curing of whatever took me to the doctors.

• Agree 1