DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Is it wrong to enjoy Country & Western?

Caravan Monster

Caravan Monster

Believe the cool kids disapprove of such things and never really listened to it much before but was listening to a web streaming station and was impressed by the quality of the lyrics, some are very well written and convey a story, thought or joke more clearly than most types of song writing. The music is good too, chilled  or rocking out and some of the singers are very soulful. 

http://ice1.somafm.com/bootliquor-128-aac

Apparently rebranded as 'Roots and Americana'. Do I have to get a gigantic hat and take up line dancing?

• Agree 1

Shamone
5 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Believe the cool kids disapprove of such things and never really listened to it much before but was listening to a web streaming station and was impressed by the quality of the lyrics, some are very well written and convey a story, thought or joke more clearly than most types of song writing. The music is good too, chilled  or rocking out and some of the singers are very soulful. 

Apparently rebranded as 'Roots and Americana'. Do I have to get a gigantic hat and take up line dancing?

Not at all.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

One percent
19 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

It’s fine if you have udders. :)

• Lol 1

Big Boy

Is it wrong to enjoy country and western?  Sometimes, no...

Fuck you YouTube - it's the Charlie Daniels Band playing The Devil Went Down to Georgia.

• Cheers 1

One percent
3 minutes ago, Big Boy said:

Fuck you YouTube - it's the Charlie Daniels Band playing The Devil Went Down to Georgia.

Unavailable 

One percent
12 minutes ago, Big Boy said:

The sequel with Cash

Country music is feel good, have fun and enjoy.

The violin is a devil instrument.. offspring now a professional player ...many years of strangled cats and empty bank accounts.

ninjaborrower
2 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Theres nothing wrong with country, the cool kids are nothing but a bunch of conformist losers who dont even realise it 

Like the boring pricks they really are

• Agree 4

ninjaborrower
5 minutes ago, Shamone said:

I was actually, for once, being serious @ninjaborrower

Its hard to say with you bud,  you make me laugh and never sure, its a bad arse song

• Love 1

Shamone
Just now, ninjaborrower said:

Its hard to say with you bud,  you make me laugh and never sure, its a bad arse song

I’m like a chameleon. Respect to you, sir.

• Cheers 1