DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

"Razor blades on back of anti-vaxx posters"

spunko

dillinger
2 hours ago, Bornagain said:

A picture paints a thousand words.....

Yes when one could cover it.

Its, Cunt.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, LC1 said:

:D Imagine my surprise!

Funnily enough I was going to tip off PJW for his next video.

The thing that stops me from submitting it to KiwiFarms etc, is I'm not sure if the bloke (let's be frank) actually set out to deceive the media or be famous. There's a lot of mental illness in their reddit history - obviously made up stories about sex abuse etc.

I am not sure if they just posted on Twitter a made up story, and then the MSM blew it up. For all I know, they might not have wanted the attention.

Edited by spunko
  • Agree 1

Bedrag Justesen
2 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

This is much the same as the urban myths about aids-infected needles being left on cinema seats in the 80s.

In our day it was chocolate.

Dogtania
36 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

How was that supposed to work? Stop yourself part way down to stick the razor blade down in a wet environment before the next punter smashed into you? Or was it meant to be done at the top where someone else would see you?

As bollocks as this razor blade poster idea. You don't screw up laminated paper so a razor blade in the middle is pointless.

These are the sort of things that playground rumours are made of. Add a bit of Chinese whispers (ooops, is that racist?) all the better. Not the sort of shit that journalists should repeat as it is too obviously nonsense. Even for propaganda purposes. Local newspaper mirror group staff get paid very little now so it isn't surprising they print this crap.

It was iirc, allegedly only on the most extreme -close to vertical- slide.  It was meant to be stuck with chewing gum but our primary school logic didn't go any further.  Added to the thrill in some way, sort of. 

Like you say a joke playground whispers getting into the MSM and growing legs.  I saw recently that James Melville a Scottish journo with a large twatter following had said he was recognised in a local butchers and praised for speaking out against the official narrative.  Well some local rag paper had their journalists phone round and try to track down said butcher (not sure what he said or what they found but illustrates the uselessness of what they can get up to for a 'story'.  Should probably concentrate on lower handing fruit and more pertinent issues like finding out which supermarket makes the best cheese sandwich).

Austin Allegro

As a hate-hoax it's a bit of a double-edged sword (no pun intended). Whilst it may make people think that all anti-lockdowners are homicidal maniacs, it will also make them afraid to take down or even touch any stickers/posters that they see.

Upsettah
7 hours ago, Boglet said:

We already discussed this in another thread a couple of weeks ago

Yep, I was sure I'd mentioned it ... though I couldn't be certain because I may well have been very, very drunk.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, ccc said:

I saw this story on twatter ages ago. 

I believe "she" (it?) claimed it happened early July.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, spunko said:

I believe "she" (it?) claimed it happened early July.

I must have read it then. I've actually read it loads since then too. 

It's most certainly doing the rounds in a very strange way. 

• Informative 1

• 4 weeks later...

Fucking hell I just heard this on the radio, it's being reported as a new story. This is not even funny any more.

Anti-vaccine posters have been found with razor blades which would injure anyone trying to remove them, a union has revealed.

The Rail, Maritime and Transport (RMT) union said the posters had been put up on rail and Tube stations in London.

The union called for action against those responsible for the posters, which bear the message: Masks Don’t Work, and have a razor blade attached on the rear.

The RMT has formally raised the issue with Transport for London and said warning bulletins highlighting the danger of injury have now been issued to staff.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/national/19568932.anti-vax-posters-razor-blades-found-rail-tube-stations---rmt/

But it's the SAME PHOTO. Why is it dated September 2nd? They have re-used the same photo(s) from the tranny who lied about it last month, and are reporting it as new development/story.

This is getting a bit scary now.

fb320ed2-01d1-4043-a0dc-0fc6e52e8f46.png

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

Transport for London (TfL) said it was not aware of any incidents of this nature involving razor blades taking place on its network.

A TfL spokesperson said: “We act urgently to remove unauthorised materials from our network, such as posters, including those relating to the pandemic.

“The safety of our customers and colleagues is paramount and we have issued guidance to our staff on how to remove them safely after reports of instances outside of our network of razor blades being attached to the back of such materials.

None have been detected on our network and there have been very few instances of unauthorised adverts and materials relating to the pandemic.”

Someone at the RMT has an axe to grind. I suspect they are friends with the tranny, who is an ex-train driver (if you read their reddit history, they were unable to continue driving trains due to mental health issues - no shit).

tldr: this is just referring to the original 'incident' which was fictional anyway.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 2

56 minutes ago, spunko said:

It's a fake name, don't worry.

I like the appropriate surname for the story xD

As for the story. The link with this latest story and the previous one used to drive trains ?

I would still a shedload of cash on exactly who did the first one. Far too obvious. 

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

Not what I'm seeing on there tbh. Rabid 'anti-vaxxer' hate top to bottom pretty much.

At this point if I could be 100% sure my personal preparations would allow me and mine to opt out of the techno-totalitarian digital ID social system to come, I really couldn't give a shit if everyone else were literally enslaved.

• Agree 2

55 minutes ago, Boglet said:

Not what I'm seeing on there tbh. Rabid 'anti-vaxxer' hate top to bottom pretty much.

At this point if I could be 100% sure my personal preparations would allow me and mine to opt out of the techno-totalitarian digital ID social system to come, I really couldn't give a shit if everyone else were literally enslaved.

Always sort by best rated :Old:

• Agree 5

8 minutes ago, spunko said:

Always sort by best rated :Old:

The replies to those give me the same reaction

The Grey Man

Fucking amateurs. In my day, the cunts were putting razor blades in kids bike seats. And they advertised it on TV.

Mardy arse gitts nowadays. Dont know their born.

• Lol 2

10 hours ago, spunko said:

It's a fake name, don't worry.

I know of someone that used one of these again with a fake name to get his boss sacked :)

Won't go into too many details but it was great.

Hope you have a result from it. 

Edited by 23rdian