DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

"Razor blades on back of anti-vaxx posters"

spunko

On 11/08/2021 at 10:54, Myco said:

Probably just as true as this one. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-58020985

I didnt know you could cut yourself through laminated paper while also not cutting through the laminate. Look at the blood just floating on top of it. 

SmartSelect_20210811-105525_Brave.jpg

Yeah, that's bollocks.

As a tecentish convert to DE shaving - something you should all do - when I've cut myself, picking up a razor, you dont feel it, then it flows like a river.

You dont get stuff on the razor - they are very sharp. You get big blobs when you cut your finger away and the cut opens.

That's someone who's shook a pin prick over a razor.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, spygirl said:

Yeah, that's bollocks.

As a tecentish convert to DE shaving - something you should all do - when I've cut myself, picking up a razor, you dont feel it, then it flows like a river.

You dont get stuff on the razor - they are very sharp. You get big blobs when you cut your finger away and the cut opens.

That's someone who's shook a pin prick over a razor.

I haven't a sodding clue what this means.

But the best way to shave is in the shower, no gel, no foam, with a fresh blade. Both with and against the grain for a lovely smooth finish for teh laydeez...

9b0.jpg

• Lol 1

stop_the_craziness
18 minutes ago, Stuey said:

I haven't a sodding clue what this means.

But the best way to shave is in the shower, no gel, no foam, with a fresh blade. Both with and against the grain for a lovely smooth finish for teh laydeez...

9b0.jpg

And watch out for the tricky bits round you calves and knees if you're shaving to impress the cycling laydeez

• Bogged 1

32 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

And watch out for the tricky bits round you calves and knees if you're shaving to impress the cycling laydeez

My trich sorts those out..

stop_the_craziness
2 minutes ago, Stuey said:

My trich sorts those out..

I'm hoping that shorthand refers to Trichotillomania  and not to Trichomoniasis :o

• Lol 1

3 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I'm hoping that shorthand refers to Trichotillomania  and not to Trichomoniasis :o

Clever lady..

I also googled it o.O

• Lol 1

Caravan Monster

xD Layla the razor blade 'victim' appears to regularly suffer knife 'attacks', having recently survived 'disembowelment'. (Pink bus = mad tranny hoaxer). UK Column covered this story again, cataloguing past pretend razor blade booby trap stories used to discredit unapproved causes.

https://thecritic.co.uk/did-the-anti-lockdown-razor-story-really-happen/

tt1.png?auto=compress,format&crop=faces,entropy,edges&fit=crop&w=1024&h=721

Edited by Caravan Monster
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 1

13 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

xD Layla the razor blade 'victim' appears to regularly suffer knife 'attacks', having recently survived 'disembowelment'. (Pink bus = mad tranny hoaxer). UK Column covered this story again, cataloguing past pretend razor blade booby trap stories used to discredit unapproved causes.

https://thecritic.co.uk/did-the-anti-lockdown-razor-story-really-happen/

tt1.png?auto=compress,format&crop=faces,entropy,edges&fit=crop&w=1024&h=721

Brilliant to see that this is getting coverage outside of a few forums. I hope that now a few journalists will trawl through "its" Reddit history too, because there's plenty there to show how mental he/it is.

• Agree 3

TheNoSnowMan
39 minutes ago, spunko said:

Brilliant to see that this is getting coverage outside of a few forums. I hope that now a few journalists will trawl through "its" Reddit history too, because there's plenty there to show how mental he/it is.

Indeed. Once upon a time fruit-loops like this would be committed, probably for life, as a danger to themselves and others. What changed was big pharma realised that they could make a fortune convincing freaks that they were the wrong gender and piling mentally unstable men with women's emotionally unstable hormones. What could go wrong (if you're a shareholder)?

• Agree 1