• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Happy Renting

Goodbye Cassini

5 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

It was apparently bristling with instrumentation, but not one single anal probe.

So that was a missed opportunity to get our own back on the aliens.

You're thinking of Martians.  The Saturnians have always been friendly. 

Well, they were friendly until we started crashing our spaceships into them....

6 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

It was apparently bristling with instrumentation, but not one single anal probe.

So that was a missed opportunity to get our own back on the aliens.

It's a well known fact the illuminati like to telegraph their ongoing projects in the mainstream media. The whole thing is the anal probe. Do you not see it:

1x01-Cartman-Gets-an-Anal-Probe-eric-car

bpc_cassini_p28858_vignette.jpg?itok=Ch3

The water moons are fascinating - surely there is life below those ice covered oceans. Could be anything from nothing to microbes to enormous whale-like species, squids and stuff of the imagination.

The water spraying up and out into space is also fascinating. I feel priviledged to know these things. I am jealous of the stuff out there that I will never know about.

23 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The water spraying up and out into space is also fascinating. I feel priviledged to know these things. I am jealous of the stuff out there that I will never know about.

I'm welling up,

4 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The water moons are fascinating - surely there is life below those ice covered oceans. Could be anything from nothing to microbes to enormous whale-like species, squids and stuff of the imagination.

Hmmm. Sounds like a children's programme.

6 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

These unmanned space missions (Pioneer,Voyager, Galileo, Cassini etc) are  - along with the internet - the baby boomers greatest legacy to humanity.

Not that they will get any thanks for it.

Edited by Virgil Caine

17 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

These unmanned space missions (Pioneer,Voyager, Cassini etc) are  - along with the internet - the baby boomers greatest legacy to humanity.

Not that they will get any thanks for it.

Unmanned space missions will put people like His Grand Galactic Imperial Munificence Tim Astro-Peake, the British (Hurrah!) spaceperson out of work. Dwell on that.

28 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Unmanned space missions will put people like His Grand Galactic Imperial Munificence Tim Astro-Peake, the British (Hurrah!) spaceperson out of work. Dwell on that.

I would rather not.

Though I have long pondered the fact that post war baby boomers like Tim Berners Lee (born 1955) created the World Wide Web which has then been used by subsequent generations simply to slag them off.

You wonder why they bothered 

Edited by Virgil Caine