Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines" (Part 2)


spunko
 Share

Recommended Posts

hapax legomenon

Blimey, Australia going full on Fascist, talking openly about 'going door to door'

 

  • Informative 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ashestoashes
7 minutes ago, hapax legomenon said:

Blimey, Australia going full on Fascist, talking openly about 'going door to door'

 

we're not at the point of internment camps, but ...

have countries been told the financial system has collapsed, just make sure you have your population under control via plandemic measures so that when we trip the switch for the big reset all hell doesn't take place

Edited by ashestoashes
  • Agree 6
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

we're not at the point of internment camps, but ...

have countries been told the financial system has collapsed, just make sure you have your population under control via plandemic measures so that when we trip the switch for the big reset all hell doesn't take place

I think they are talking in code to enemies *somewhere* rather than to their own population.

  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

@Lightscribe I was about to quote your post when spunko started part 2 and locked the thread.

 

That was a great post that will feature in the upcoming Dosbods book, available in hardback and paperback it will feature a collection of the best posts from Dosbods - the funny, the informative, the shocking, the thought provoking, the annoying and even the odd boring one if we need to pad it out a bit.

The book will be a comprehensive guide to life, love, relationships, online dating, work, financial freedom, DIY, gardening and lots of practical tips like which brand of horse paste to buy.

The infamous photo from Guest3 has been nominated for the cover but the sales team have concerns that it may not go down well when on the shelf in WHS and could cause embrassment if used as a background shelf filler for Zoom meetings.

The image you posted of Rutger seems much more appropriate.

 

 

bookcover.jpeg

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 9
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee
32 minutes ago, hapax legomenon said:

Blimey, Australia going full on Fascist, talking openly about 'going door to door'

 

Even if you are Pro-Jab surely this kind of behaviour must set off alarm bells.

These Politicians seem to fear their puppet masters more than their fellow citizens.

  • Agree 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, invalid said:

 

@Lightscribe I was about to quote your post when spunko started part 2 and locked the thread.

 

That was a great post that will feature in the upcoming Dosbods book, available in hardback and paperback it will feature a collection of the best posts from Dosbods - the funny, the informative, the shocking, the thought provoking, the annoying and even the odd boring one if we need to pad it out a bit.

The book will be a comprehensive guide to life, love, relationships, online dating, work, financial freedom, DIY, gardening and lots of practical tips like which brand of horse paste to buy.

The infamous photo from Guest3 has been nominated for the cover but the sales team have concerns that it may not go down well when on the shelf in WHS and could cause embrassment if used as a background shelf filler for Zoom meetings.

The image you posted of Rutger seems much more appropriate.

 

 

bookcover.jpeg

Unfortunately, no DOSBODS book would be complete without posts from TOS. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A 64 minute interview with Dr. Richard Fleming.

Fleming goes into considered detail about who made the virus, how long ago,, deliberate release and how it interacts with the vaccines. Talks about what the jabs do to people.

https://www.brighteon.com/1ea82016-5615-4184-a56a-2cd8cec6370b

Would explain the slow walk by the WHO to try and set the narrative so they don't look like total crooks, as well as individual scientists. The information he has not released must be for the forthcoming legal case which he is probably very central to.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a bit surprised that @Van Lady got her tetanus jab in the arm. Everyone I know that had the tetanus shot was jabbed in the arse. Including me. It really hurt. Like being injected with liquid fire. Having read up on what happens to victims of tetanus, it's a jab I do agree with getting. Medieval torturers would have trouble making a death more painful. Thankfully, people don't need more than two tetanus jabs in their lifetime.

Another jab I agree with, if there's a possible risk, is for rabies. Rabies is extremely rare in the UK. The last fatality I heard of was many years ago. A young lad got bitten by a bat and refused treatment.

If I was ever bitten by a bat, I'd be at the hospital asap and demanding a course of rabies jabs.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble
1 hour ago, spunko said:

Thanks, it was getting kinda long, it's my most popular thread yet!!

:$

 

Just a couple of things though, you spelled continuation wrongly, and could the link in that post of yours point to the first page of that thread? 

 

Fine if not/you can't be arsed. 

 

Cheers again!

  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
12 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Would explain the slow walk by the WHO to try and set the narrative so they don't look like total crooks, as well as individual scientists. The information he has not released must be for the forthcoming legal case which he is probably very central to.

 

He talks about Germany and Italy during the 30s and 40s. Nothing new to us lot but it is good to hear him talk through the similarities between then and now in brainwashing the masses.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bricks & Mortar
1 hour ago, jm51 said:

I'm a bit surprised that @Van Lady got her tetanus jab in the arm. Everyone I know that had the tetanus shot was jabbed in the arse. Including me. It really hurt. Like being injected with liquid fire. Having read up on what happens to victims of tetanus, it's a jab I do agree with getting. Medieval torturers would have trouble making a death more painful. Thankfully, people don't need more than two tetanus jabs in their lifetime.

Another jab I agree with, if there's a possible risk, is for rabies. Rabies is extremely rare in the UK. The last fatality I heard of was many years ago. A young lad got bitten by a bat and refused treatment.

If I was ever bitten by a bat, I'd be at the hospital asap and demanding a course of rabies jabs.

I hadn't had a tetanus shot since school, 30 years ago, until I punctured myself on some old rotting wood and developed an infection in 2019.  Local hospital gave me the tetanus shot in the arm. 
The jab administerer, (not sure his medical title), said guys like me usually have immunity to tetanus on account of regularly puncturing oneself while digging etc.  The people who get tetanus most frequently are office workers and the likes, who take up gardening after a lifetime of no exposure.

EDIT TO ADD - felt no ill effects after the jab at all.

2nd EDIT - Did I have no ill effects from the jab due to a level of natural immunity gained in construction and groundworks?

Edited by Bricks & Mortar
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

I hadn't had a tetanus shot since school, 30 years ago, until I punctured myself on some old rotting wood and developed an infection in 2019.  Local hospital gave me the tetanus shot in the arm. 
The jab administerer, (not sure his medical title), said guys like me usually have immunity to tetanus on account of regularly puncturing oneself while digging etc.  The people who get tetanus most frequently are office workers and the likes, who take up gardening after a lifetime of no exposure.

I only need to look at a length of timber to get a splinter.

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurking
20 minutes ago, jm51 said:

I'm a bit surprised that @Van Lady got her tetanus jab in the arm. Everyone I know that had the tetanus shot was jabbed in the arse. Including me. It really hurt. Like being injected with liquid fire. Having read up on what happens to victims of tetanus, it's a jab I do agree with getting. Medieval torturers would have trouble making a death more painful. Thankfully, people don't need more than two tetanus jabs in their lifetime.

Another jab I agree with, if there's a possible risk, is for rabies. Rabies is extremely rare in the UK. The last fatality I heard of was many years ago. A young lad got bitten by a bat and refused treatment.

If I was ever bitten by a bat, I'd be at the hospital asap and demanding a course of rabies jabs.

I`ve had it in the leg twice i could not walk for two days the first time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alonso Quijano

I watched Schindler's List recently and as grim and shocking as the film was, I found myself thinking of today's unvaccinated and where the tyranny is going. Seems ridiculous, and yet some countries are getting there rather too quickly.

The lanyard is the yellow star - thankfully we have some respite from that here.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy
24 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

The people who get tetanus most frequently are office workers and the likes, who take up gardening after a lifetime of no exposure.

Raising the retirement age is all part of a caring governbankment. Keep them in the office to save them from the dangers of retirement gardening.

I am still yet to have a jab for anything. I'm aiming to be the last pure human in the world. In the future scientists may want my blood, I just hope I'm still alive to sell them it gradually.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurking
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A 64 minute interview with Dr. Richard Fleming.

Fleming goes into considered detail about who made the virus, how long ago,, deliberate release and how it interacts with the vaccines. Talks about what the jabs do to people.

https://www.brighteon.com/1ea82016-5615-4184-a56a-2cd8cec6370b

That is well worth listening to ,i might even download the free audio book at the link

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Is it time 

 

They have an eighteen month backlog of these stories to work through.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurking
7 minutes ago, feed said:

About getting Gove out of the way. Lots of this the last week or so.  

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sunak-declines-to-confirm-tory-leadership-ambition-mqfmmtm0n

 

 

Yep i have speculate on this thread regarding the very same thing hence my comment "is it time "

He disappeared for a while then there was a story about him being inline for Priti Useless`s job ,i seen that as a "i have full confidence/full support in person X  "  type statement when you hear that the writing is generally on the wall 

Gove was the one that stitched BJ up for the job when May had it, Cummings was also Gove`s bitch  

I`m not sure if Hancock was part of this 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lightly Toasted
1 hour ago, Democorruptcy said:

A quick check list to decide whether or not to get a jab:

Image

They'll be "fact checked" on a few of those, for example "contains aborted cells or GMOs" when it's not technically correct. It would be a shame if a powerful checklist gets discredited for slightly over-reaching.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • spunko unfeatured and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...