DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines" (Part 2)

spunko

maynardgravy
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I wonder what young means to him?

I immediately thought of under-30s. But to the surgeon it could be 50 and under. I just wonder about the age and the time between jabbing and those people ending up needing the surgeon's help.

Yeah - see my reply to @ashestoashes . She's on call tonight but will get more info for tomorrow.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, MrXxxx said:

Yes I saw today's state propaganda live and noted the `minority` of antivaxxers was 10% of those who could be vaccinated...oh and they were portrayed as just apathetic rather than deciding against actually having it.

In addition, Whittey made a point about unvaccinated 30yr olds having the same death rate as vaccinated 60yr olds, forgetting that a) a lot of the weaker 60yr olds have died before the vaccination roll out, and b) that it still only equated to 0.01%!

That's a bit of a complex one -- it is true(ish) in the headline statistics, but delving deeper into the numbers it appears that some of this is due to morbidity rates in the populaiton. (Of course, there is a protective effect of the vaccine -- for now.)

Of course, what he didn't say is that the unvaccinated 30 year old is 30%-40%* more likely to catch it from a vaccinated 60 year old compared with an unvaccinated 60 year old.  They're not so keen on reporting that statistic.

[* PHE vaccine surveillance report week 36, coupled with other data on viral loads in the vaccinated infected]

• Agree 1
  • Informative 5

5 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Good point. Didn't ask. It's usually an older patient thing for vascular surgeons. I'll make a point of asking and 'circle back' (lol) to you on that.

edit - Meaning the age part - I don't think they know RE the vax status yet.

Would know if active or recent covid. Betting they belong all in one group or the other.

ashestoashes
3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Piers Morgan wants somethin' somethin'.

You know you are on the right side of any argument when Piers is on the other.

are you trying to put people off the jab so there's more for the good people of Wales ?

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, dgul said:

Of course, there is a protective effect of the vaccine -- for now.

Mmm, I would like to see the details on that i.e. sample sizes etc...maybe a significant protective effect for the older age cohort but for the 30 yr old cohort?

7 minutes ago, dgul said:

Of course, what he didn't say is that the unvaccinated 30 year old is 30%-40%* more likely to catch it from a vaccinated 60 year old compared with an unvaccinated 60 year old.  They're not so keen on reporting that statistic.

This is interesting, I have not heard this...do you know why this is the case i.e. is it pharmacological [the vaccine works] or behavioural [the unvaccinated 60yr old is lesss likely to mingle out of fear of catching Covid]?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

This is interesting, I have not heard this...do you know why this is the case i.e. is it pharmacological [the vaccine works] or behavioural [the unvaccinated 60yr old is lesss likely to mingle out of fear of catching Covid]?

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1016465/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_36.pdf table 4.

As PHE say in the report:

This is likely to be due to a variety of reasons, including differences in the population of vaccinated and unvaccinated people as well as differences in testing patterns

It is odd that they don't suggest amongst their 'included' the possibility of the vaccines now acting to enhance the risk of disease (you know, as seen with prior attempts to make a coronavirus vaccine).

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

maynardgravy
35 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Would know if active or recent covid. Betting they belong all in one group or the other.

I'll get more accurate info. I'm not going to BS my way through this - too important.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

I don't meet many new people.

In the last month I've overheard 3 random people saying they wish they never got it due to regretting giving in to coercion.

It sounds like they came to the unfortunate conclusion themselves, at least

The Grey Man

I thought Niki Minaj's accent could pass as Sarrth Londerrn.

She went up against the wannabe top sperm donor of the future, the one and only, stud muffin Whitty.

For me. Whatever you think of her. She won round one.

Bet some one tonight is wishing for the punishment as a loser.

Edited by The Grey Man
  • Agree 3

Bus Stop Boxer
16 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

I'd love to have access to the consultant's tea room and find out what the majority of them really think

Whitty looks tired trying to keep up the facade.His career will be remembered for/defined by this mess and I'm sure he's hoping that history judges covid as something more serious than the work of Prof John Ioaniddis suggests ie a bad flu season.

Must be hard looking at all the wreckage of the society and lives around you and realising that you played a major part in it alongside Matt Hancock

For a while Talkradio have been portraying Whitty as the government stooge.

I think they have that the wrong way round.

• Agree 7
  • Informative 1

The Generation Game
3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Hopefully they'll have last week's age-segmented data out tomorrow morning. 

King Penda

We could end up with a publics version of mi9 .in order to feed them

fund them and let them

escape. And yes mi9 is or was a real thing .

• Agree 1

Bedrag Justesen
17 minutes ago, King Penda said:

We could end up with a publics version of mi9 .in order to feed them

fund them and let them

escape. And yes mi9 is or was a real thing .

Mission Impossible 1X ?

8 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

I thought Niki Minaj's accent could pass as Sarrth Londerrn.

She went up against the wannabe top sperm donor of the future, the one and only, stud muffin Whitty.

For me. Whatever you think of her. She won round one.

Bet some one tonight is wishing for the punishment as a loser.

Whitty "..people are entitled to make their own decisions on having a vaccine  and that is their free choice..."......but we will make life a difficult as possible for them if they dont comply with our narrative.

The arrogance of this panel, as if teenagers are going to listen to their/the `sage` advice of `Fatty Johnson and `Billy no mates` Whitty over their pop icon?!

• Agree 8

8 hours ago, sancho panza said:

I'd love to have access to the consultant's tea room and find out what the majority of them really think

Whitty looks tired trying to keep up the facade.His career will be remembered for/defined by this mess and I'm sure he's hoping that history judges covid as something more serious than the work of Prof John Ioaniddis suggests ie a bad flu season.

Must be hard looking at all the wreckage of the society and lives around you and realising that you played a major part in it alongside Matt Hancock

Re witty, i can't help thinking he's been compromised at some point.  Maybe needlessly reading into it.  but he's not a fool in the slightest and seems to just be playing the part of pushing the 'agenda', come hell or high water of vaxxing everyone.  Did anyone really think he would start to advise caution on the jabbings or indeed use caution as seemed to be the official 'professionals' opinion with regard to children vaxxing.

• Agree 3

8 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

Whitty "..people are entitled to make their own decisions on having a vaccine  and that is their free choice..."......but we will make life a difficult as possible for them if they dont comply with our narrative.

The arrogance of this panel, as if teenagers are going to listen to their/the `sage` advice of `Fatty Johnson and `Billy no mates` Whitty over their pop icon?!

Precisely, everything that comes out their mouths is disingenuous, dishonest and effectively doublespeak presently.

Witty saying the below to tick the box that it's all voluntary and we just hope people do the right thing (a fallacy anyway by assuming there is only one right option, and hence everyone is wrong who doesn't go along with).

But clearly this is preceded and followed by round of bullying harassment, fostering culture of scapegoating and division.  Doesn't work?  We'll move onto making these pieces of shit refusers life as mind boggling crap as possible.  Then onto mandates etc.

Duplicitous cunts.

Also saw a mini headline on the been yesterday, I've gone back and found it.  Pretty concerning seeing it though (the article only briefly mentions "no it's not compulsory").

sketch-1631689297772.png

sketch-1631689305894.png

• Agree 4

ashestoashes

government to debate mandatory discrimination against unvaxxed

Outlaw discrimination against those who do not get a Covid-19 vaccination

The individual must remain sovereign over their own body, discrimination against those who cannot or will not be vaccinated against COVID is incompatible with a free democracy. The Government must take firm action to prevent 'vaccination passports' and discriminatory 'no jab, no job' policies.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 5
  • Bogged 1