DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines" (Part 2)

spunko

31 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

It's actually slightly humorous to me now watching this sadact fucking spod still wanking off about "MUH PANDEMIC, MUH DELTA"

It's like the last coke head at the party that can't accept it's over.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Love 1
  • Lol 4

Long time lurking
16 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

He is without doubt the weirdest fucker on Planet Earth.

What makes you think that 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

The Masked Tulip
18 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

He is without doubt the weirdest fucker on Planet Earth.

Wife is worse IMPO. I get a vibe.

• Agree 2

The Masked Tulip
48 minutes ago, dgul said:

Lots of evidence pointing towards this.

Also, that the vaccinated are infectious without symptoms for 5-14 days before symptoms appear.

Very little work has been done on this -- like anything that isn't about making the vaccines look good or the unvaccinated bad.

I popped out for a walk earlier. I was interested to see lots of people with a dry upper airway cough. A few hacking quite badly. Something is up and it ain't mucous.

• Informative 7

And a side note from the same article. 

Babies could be given Pfizer's Covid vaccine in the US this winter 

Pfizer's Covid vaccine could be rolled out to babies as young as six months in the US this winter, under plans being drawn up by the pharmaceutical giant.

In a move likely to cause international controversy, the company intends to apply for authorisation to immunise American infants within the next two months.

The timeline will depend on the findings of in-house trials looking into whether the vaccines are safe and effective in youngsters aged six months to five years.

Frank D'Amelio, chief financial officer at Pfizer, told an industry conference yesterday that the firm plans to 'go file' by November, the Financial Times reports.

'We would expect to have... data for children between the ages of six months and five years old that we would file with the FDA,' D'Amelio said at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference. 'I'll call it in the weeks shortly thereafter the filing of the data for the five- to 11-year-olds.'

Pfizer was already planning to seek approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the jabs to be given in children aged five to 11 by October.

But the latest comments confirm the firm's intention to work its way down much younger age groups. They will be given a lower dose than adults.

Pfizer's jab, made alongside German partner BioNTech, is already approved for over-12s in Britain

• Informative 3
  • Bogged 1

ashestoashes
19 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

Kids need stabbing

Pfizer's going for 6 months old jabbing authorisation, that just leaves the dangerous 3-6 month old cohort

• Lol 4

13 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Pfizer's Covid vaccine could be rolled out to babies as young as six months in the US this winter, under plans being drawn up by the pharmaceutical giant.

In a move likely to cause international controversy, the company intends to apply for authorisation to immunise American infants within the next two months.

The timeline will depend on the findings of in-house trials looking into whether the vaccines are safe and effective in youngsters aged six months to five years.

Frank D'Amelio, chief financial officer at Pfizer, told an industry conference yesterday that the firm plans to 'go file' by November, the Financial Times reports.

'We would expect to have... data for children between the ages of six months and five years old that we would file with the FDA,' D'Amelio said at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference. 'I'll call it in the weeks shortly thereafter the filing of the data for the five- to 11-year-olds.'

Pfizer was already planning to seek approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the jabs to be given in children aged five to 11 by October.

But the latest comments confirm the firm's intention to work its way down much younger age groups. They will be given a lower dose than adults.

Pfizer's jab, made alongside German partner BioNTech, is already approved for over-12s in Britain

Fuck my eyes.

I made this as a spoof.

Probably be true by spring at this rate.

Boris.thumb.png.695332bf8d04468cec72f6ea065231de.png

• Agree 3
  • Lol 7

3 minutes ago, dgul said:

They're insane.

16 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Note that nowhere is it said WHY they want/need to. Just that's it's safe and effective.

Well if we're gonna play buzzwords

NO REFUNDS

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

Until Big Pharma copyrights our immune system, then it will be fine!.....

.....How?...well you can have a PAYG [just don't sit on toilet seats] or a monthly contract that will give you unlimited protection when eating the Mother-in-laws every other weekend. :-)

Long time lurking
21 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I popped out for a walk earlier. I was interested to see lots of people with a dry upper airway cough. A few hacking quite badly. Something is up and it ain't mucous.

There is a cold going around that part of the world loads in work have had it in the last few weeks including me ,starts off with a runny nose ,sore throat ,flemy cough then it drys up ,just about over it know after a week or so  ,,basically a classic cold 

• Informative 1

Chewing Grass
23 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

So they have redefined 'safe' and 'effective' now to mean definitely not 100% in each case and removed independent scrutiny and any cooling off period.

Corrupt and Evil to Gotham proportions.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, Loki said:

I volunteer for the cake only study

Yes but it was a double-blind study, so although you thought you were getting the cake you were really getting the....:-)

• Lol 2

Chewing Grass
45 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

True, the meter are very sensitive and will read as shown because they are not in free air so CO2 levels will be high and CO2 is an asphixiant and O2 levels will also be low.

• Agree 3

12 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

There is a cold going around that part of the world loads in work have had it in the last few weeks including me ,starts off with a runny nose ,sore throat ,flemy cough then it drys up ,just about over it know after a week or so  ,,basically a classic cold 

Think I had it over last week

1 minute ago, MrXxxx said:

Yes but it was a double-blind study, so although you thought you were getting the cake you were really getting the....:-)

Piss-ebo?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

Not sure if this has been posted,Mr Stabathon has been moved on  

I wish I was talented/competent enough to change career overnight!....wait a moment?!

• Informative 1
  • Lol 2

22 hours ago, dgul said:

That's a bit of a complex one -- it is true(ish) in the headline statistics, but delving deeper into the numbers it appears that some of this is due to morbidity rates in the populaiton. (Of course, there is a protective effect of the vaccine -- for now.)

Of course, what he didn't say is that the unvaccinated 30 year old is 30%-40%* more likely to catch it from a vaccinated 60 year old compared with an unvaccinated 60 year old.  They're not so keen on reporting that statistic.

[* PHE vaccine surveillance report week 36, coupled with other data on viral loads in the vaccinated infected]

There is a nuance to this.  Case numbers aren't linearly related to the risks of catching covid (which essentially is R0) but instead they're related to e to the power of the risk of catching it.  (a bit like compound interest).

So, if the vaccinated have a 35% increased chance of catching covid, compared to the unvaccinated, then if everyone was vaccinated you'd expect about 3-4 times more cases compared with the case that if everyone was unvaccinated (and not 35% more cases).

I'm beginning to think that this is what we're seeing in Israel and the UK -- covid waves that are much larger than they should be.  As the %age of the population vaccinated increases, and as vaccine protection wanes, we should see more of this effect (tempered by natural immunity starting to bite at some point wrt reducing infections).

• Agree 2
  • Informative 6

Long time lurking
8 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

True, the meter are very sensitive and will read as shown because they are not in free air so CO2 levels will be high and CO2 is an asphixiant and O2 levels will also be low.

I know mine was going off all day ,i should not have had beans on toast for breakfast