DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines" (Part 2)

spunko

Conniption
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A 64 minute interview with Dr. Richard Fleming.

Fleming goes into considered detail about who made the virus, how long ago,, deliberate release and how it interacts with the vaccines. Talks about what the jabs do to people.

https://www.brighteon.com/1ea82016-5615-4184-a56a-2cd8cec6370b

I listened to this last night and it is riveting. I heard things in this interview I have encountered nowhere else. Made my hair stand on end, actually and confirmed everything I ever suspected was murder with intent rather than incompetence.

I download these things as sound files and listen before I sleep, but this one I recommend you listen to in daylight, it's that nightmarish.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 5
  • Cheers 1

Bedrag Justesen
12 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Yep i have speculate on this thread regarding the very same thing hence my comment "is it time "

Allegra Stratton will be first to know.

• Agree 1

Democorruptcy
10 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

They'll be "fact checked" on a few of those, for example "contains aborted cells or GMOs" when it's not technically correct. It would be a shame if a powerful checklist gets discredited for slightly over-reaching.

It was from Australia and they seem more anti-jab over there.

• Informative 1

The Masked Tulip
31 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

That is well worth listening to ,i might even download the free audio book at the link

Many interesting points made by him. At 51 minutes 30 secs he is asked about ADE. He gives an answer, that I am not going to pretend I fully understood, but he says it is a type of ADE that has never been seen before re the spike protein and antibodies.

• Informative 2

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Talks about what the jabs do to people.

can you give us a brief summary? are 3 nipples incoming?

• Lol 1

OurDayWillCome
8 minutes ago, Lightscribe said:

Here’s the cover for you sorted. 😁

113677DA-EBB4-4DD1-8DB3-241737A5951C.thumb.jpeg.6edfa1b77836a8f1fdf76b362de2f2ca.jpeg

He’s got hair!

• Agree 1
  • Lol 6

23 minutes ago, Conniption said:

I download these things as sound files and listen before I sleep

you've just given me an idea for some friday night entertainment after getting 'high' xD

what do you use to 'download the sound'? cheers

PS the soundcloud link doesn't work, he might have been banned, quel surprise

Edited by nirvana

Carl Fimble
1 hour ago, onlyme said:

I only need to look at a length of timber to get a splinter.

Hands that do dishes...

• Lol 1

The Masked Tulip
8 minutes ago, nirvana said:

can you give us a brief summary? are 3 nipples incoming?

Inflammation. Attach spike proteins throughout the body. Heart problems, clotting, alzheimer's, mad cow disease. Spike protein is the bioweapon and that is what they inject into people. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Bogged 1

16 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

mad cow disease

cool! lol

serves em right for eating all those burgers :P

Disclaimer: going through a 'not sure if we're all mad on here' or 'we're the only sane ones' phase again:ph34r:

Edited by nirvana

Long time lurking

It would be interesting to see when they rolled out their vaccines looking at the graph below i would say they did not do it on mass ,or it failed miserably 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 4

Long time lurking
15 minutes ago, nirvana said:

you've just given me an idea for some friday night entertainment after getting 'high' xD

MP4 to mp3 downloader there are many to choose from

• Cheers 1

Conniption
21 minutes ago, nirvana said:

If it's a youtube vid I use this to download MP3s, just copy and paste the Youtube URL:

https://www.easymp3converter.com/youtube-to-mp3/v14/

Anything other than youtube, like Brighteon, Bitchute, et al, I use this:

https://www.videotosave.com/

videotosave doesn't save as MP3s, just MP4s, so I have to take the MP4 and convert it using VLC:

https://www.videolan.org/vlc/

download it, then you can convert any MP4 file to MP3.

It's somewhat of a pain in the ass, but we are doing something they don't want us doing and that in itself yields a sort of Robin Hood thrill at the end of the day.

• Informative 3
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 4

41 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Many interesting points made by him. At 51 minutes 30 secs he is asked about ADE. He gives an answer, that I am not going to pretend I fully understood, but he says it is a type of ADE that has never been seen before re the spike protein and antibodies.

That reminds of something I was going to post the other day. Below is my summary of a post from another forum that is mainly pro jab and left leaning. 

---------------

A friend, early 60s, un jabbed, fit, not over weight and healthy has covid and is now on a ventilator (a proper jobby not just a mask). Lungs effected, no sign of blood clots or organ damage (yet).

The Drs think this may be the third time he has been infected (not clear how they came to that conclusion). Recalls having a bit of a cough in 2020.

---------------

So while this anecdotal is for an unjabbed, its does make the point that until enough time has passed we are not going to know what effect (if any) exposure or re-infection will have on the jabbed.

There are so many combinations - infected and then jabbed, multiple infections and then jabbed, no infections and jabbed, infected then jabbed then booster jabbed, etc.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

Long time lurking
6 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Liberté (from state control)

Égalité (access to society for all)

Fraternité (support your brethren who are being targeted)

I hate to say it but it seems to be in French DNA, more than in ours.

To be fair we are nowhere near where France is at this point in time ,but if we do get there sadly i think you might well be right 

• Agree 1

The Masked Tulip
1 minute ago, Sugarlips said:

This could probably do with its own thread if legitbut let’s see how we go

Wife is pro V, husband is anti

So she has him sectioned?!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5dzTt6dA3Y3g/

Again, this happened in Nazi Germany. People who spoke up for the minorities being persecuted were accused of madness, put on trial and sentenced. 

8 minutes ago, invalid said:

That reminds of something I was going to post the other day. Below is my summary of a post from another forum that is mainly pro jab and left leaning. 

---------------

A friend, early 60s, un jabbed, fit, not over weight and healthy has covid and is now on a ventilator (a proper jobby not just a mask). Lungs effected, no sign of blood clots or organ damage (yet).

The Drs think this may be the third time he has been infected (not clear how they came to that conclusion). Recalls having a bit of a cough in 2020.

---------------

So while this anecdotal is for an unjabbed, its does make the point that until enough time has passed we are not going to know what effect (if any) exposure or re-infection will have on the jabbed.

There are so many combinations - infected and then jabbed, multiple infections and then jabbed, no infections and jabbed, infected then jabbed then booster jabbed, etc.

I think it is designed to wear people down over and over. I know I go on about this but it makes sense if this is a bioweapon. 

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1