DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines" (Part 2)

spunko

steppensheep
13 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

Didn't know about the sick pay thing - does that apply even if they get "pinged" through no fault of their own?

It's if you get pinged or if you're returning from a risk country. The vaxxed don't even have to quarantine, which is mental.

If you are quarantining because you're infected yourself, you do get sick pay as normal.

13 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

remember hearing about bars and restaurants being allowed to exclude the unvaxxed - wasn't it followed by something along the lines that they would also impose additional restrictions on venues that continued to serve them

There seems to be constant psychological propaganda against them. Health minister just said today they should be subject to extra checks.

1 hour ago, dgul said:

The latest vaccine surveillance report is out.  https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1019992/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_38.pdf

Yet another increase in the relative numbers of vaccinated catching covid.

For the 60-69 age group the population weighted numbers catching covid are now over 1.5 times that of the unvaccinated.  IMO it is reasonable to interpret this as the risk of catching covid now being 50% higher for the double vaccinated.

The 80+ cohort has now gone over 1 for relative risk (ie, they're more likely to catch covid if double vaccinated).

The risks for those <40 are still less than 1 (ie, they're currently less likely to catch covid than the unvaccinated), but they're catching up.

There's been a blip in the <18 numbers.  I'd suggest that this is related to schools returning and makes the numbers for this age range difficult to interpret.

Wouldn't you expect a fairly strong correlation between unvaccinated and not getting tested for the sniffles or even a persistent cough, bit of a fever and all done afetr a few days rest [vs vaccinated and straight down the testing centre to cough on everyone]?

That would reduce the case numbers in unvaxed even if they were the same/higher than vaxed and the conclusion about risk of catching covid is therefore probably not true.

The death numbers will of course not  be changed by this effect.

• Agree 1

OurDayWillCome
3 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

I explained consent laws to my wife last night on this.

Daughter 8.

We consented for it the last academic year. This was September 2019 I think as shortly after daughter moved school and so missed the planned vaccine. Anyway constant hounding for months after that, through to May off memory, long after the season had passed.

Same here.

Also, I get called an antivaxxer and yet I paid a shit load of cash for my daughter to have the chicken pox injections. After substantial research I concluded it was a better option than getting complications from the pox.

I also discovered that in an environment of low vaccination uptake her subsequent exposure from others reduces the risk of shingles in later life - the reverse to an increased risk in later life that occurs in countries with high chicken pox vaccination @dgul 

Could be interesting to see how jabs/shingles occurrences pan out in Australia where childhood Chicken Pox vaccination is commonplace.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 2

Democorruptcy
4 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

A mate of mine has come down with shingles, out of the blue, after being vaxxed.

Did he do a Yellow Card report for Herpes Zoster?

Astra Zeneca 1556 v Pfizer 1197

• Agree 1

The Masked Tulip
20 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

That right photo has been reversed. In the article there is a video interview with him. Photos of his shingles are shown and it is mainly on the right side - HIS right - of his face.

Now look at the left photo above - his right - has it dropped?

20 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

That right photo has been reversed. In the article there is a video interview with him. Photos of his shingles are shown and it is mainly on the right side - HIS right - of his face.

Now look at the left photo above - his right - has it dropped?

• Informative 2

8 minutes ago, BWW said:

Wouldn't you expect a fairly strong correlation between unvaccinated and not getting tested for the sniffles or even a persistent cough, bit of a fever and all done afetr a few days rest [vs vaccinated and straight down the testing centre to cough on everyone]?

That would reduce the case numbers in unvaxed even if they were the same/higher than vaxed and the conclusion about risk of catching covid is therefore probably not true.

The death numbers will of course not  be changed by this effect.

Yes.  The data is really poor.  But there hasn't been proper/unbiased data collection so we work with what is available. 

But I note consistent changes in the data with time, which is more difficult to square with it simply being a behavioural effect.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Democorruptcy
23 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

He shouldn't have frightened people like that?

A TV commercial in which Eamonn Holmes uses an electrical foot stimulator has been scientifically proven more disturbing than classic horror film The Exorcist.

The sight of the veteran television personality with his bare feet on the massage device, whose virtues he extols, is now officially classified as more frightening than that bit when the possessed girl’s head spins, that bit when she projectile vomits on the priest, that bit when she levitates, that bit when the words ‘Help Me’ appear on her flesh and even that bit with the crucifix.

A team from the British Institute of Frightening Thingy Assessment began an urgent investigation following reports of a national wave of trauma after the launch of the commercial.

Former This morning presenter Mr Holmes, along with wife and fellow presenter Ruth Langsford, agreed to promote the foot care device. Mr Holmes also appears in commercials for one of those equity release companies that offer the over-55s cash which must be repaid from their estates after they croak.

Professor Arnold Cunningham, leader of the team at the Institute of Frightening Thingy Assessment, said: “We assembled a 500-person panel and ensured it was as demographically diverse as possible.

“They unanimously reported feeling a far greater magnitude of horror while viewing that advert than they did when exposed to anything from archive footage of the Hindenburg disaster to the bit in the first Alien film when the creature eats its way out of a screaming John Hurt’s chest cavity.

https://www.thenewselephant.co.uk/horror-of-eamonn-holmes-foot-stimulator-ad-officially-classified-as-greater-than-that-of-the-exorcist

• Lol 1

Hail the Tripod
34 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

Shingles around the eyes can leave you blind.

At least blindness is treatable on the NHS….   they give you a white cane.

• Lol 3

ashestoashes
3 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Shingles around the eyes can leave you blind.

At least blindness is treatable on the NHS….   they give you a white cane.

miserable old age awaits if he can't shake that off

• Agree 1

OurDayWillCome

Any stats available on shingles rates? I know of a couple of jabbed folk who have had it recently, (in their early 50’s).

• Agree 1

The Grey Man
10 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Same here.

Also, I get called an antivaxxer and yet I paid a shit load of cash for my daughter to have the chicken pox injections. After substantial research I concluded it was a better option than getting complications from the pox.

I also discovered that in an environment of low vaccination uptake her subsequent exposure from others reduces the risk of shingles in later life - the reverse to an increased risk in later life that occurs in countries with high chicken pox vaccination @dgul 

Could be interesting to see how jabs/shingles occurrences pan out in Australia where childhood Chicken Pox vaccination is commonplace.

When I was a student in my final years, our small group had a talk with local Consultant in microbiology

The talk turned to flu. I will say from the outset, in todays political culture, his medical views would have him reported to the GMC. No doubt of this.

Gaining primary immunity from flu, if healthy, might be a pain in your younger years. Most will not die. Arguably adds to a herd immunity. That was his advice and avoid vaccination. In those days there was no talk of transmission.

But 30, 40 years hence. When influenza recycles, you have primary immunity. You might have other cardiac or respiratory issues, but you have primary immunity. Boosted via a vax.

At some point, he said, you get a vaccination. It is not perfect but when the risks have become too great, it is time. This was 1997. I wont say where this advice was given.

There is a slim chance he can be traced. A good guy. Worth his pension. 

I followed this advice. 2017 I was hit hard by flu. Really screwed me up for weeks. Lost work and no income. By spring 2018 I had follow on issues with being behind on business and other admin. Stress.

I hit the point where I needed the flu vax, with all its limitations. I will buy privately this year. I am of the view this is more a risk to me than COVID.

It was time to rely on my immunological memory and support.

Any reference to COVID? I wont repeat past posts.

At an unspecified time (lawyer mode) recently I think I took it home.

Reasonably certain I have had three past infections. I had a vague "muzziness" for 3 days but put it down to the wrong booze. 8 year old then had temp and vomiting for 3 days then fine.

Son close to 18 poor.appetite, watery eyes...positive lateral flow.

Wife...looked poorly. No energy. Cough. Positive lateral flow.

About 6 days unwell.

Fairly certain it was me. They hadnt gone out.

Natures cure being spread.

So back to the question. The shower pushing this will be dead when their science is tested and she is old.No jab for her.

Follow the old mans advice. There will be a time for it.

Just not yet.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

OurDayWillCome
15 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Agreed.

I got hit the year after the, ‘tamiflu’ hysteria. Two weeks bed-ridden. No appetite, no sleep and coughing up blood towards the end of it!

As this flu experience was fresh in my mind, the first couple of days of ‘Wuhan special’ scared the shit out of me, all the symptoms of severe flu… and then it just vanished!

Almost two years ago we all thought our lives would change because of the virus, but no one clocked what the real threat was going to be.

• Agree 4

Turned Out Nice Again
1 hour ago, The Grey Man said:

When I was a student in my final years, our small group had a talk with local Consultant in microbiology

The talk turned to flu. I will say from the outset, in todays political culture, his medical views would have him reported to the GMC. No doubt of this.

Gaining primary immunity from flu, if healthy, might be a pain in your younger years. Most will not die. Arguably adds to a herd immunity. That was his advice and avoid vaccination. In those days there was no talk of transmission.

But 30, 40 years hence. When influenza recycles, you have primary immunity. You might have other cardiac or respiratory issues, but you have primary immunity. Boosted via a vax.

At some point, he said, you get a vaccination. It is not perfect but when the risks have become too great, it is time. This was 1997. I wont say where this advice was given.

There is a slim chance he can be traced. A good guy. Worth his pension. 

I followed this advice. 2017 I was hit hard by flu. Really screwed me up for weeks. Lost work and no income. By spring 2018 I had follow on issues with being behind on business and other admin. Stress.

I hit the point where I needed the flu vax, with all its limitations. I will buy privately this year. I am of the view this is more a risk to me than COVID.

It was time to rely on my immunological memory and support.

Any reference to COVID? I wont repeat past posts.

At an unspecified time (lawyer mode) recently I think I took it home.

Reasonably certain I have had three past infections. I had a vague "muzziness" for 3 days but put it down to the wrong booze. 8 year old then had temp and vomiting for 3 days then fine.

Son close to 18 poor.appetite, watery eyes...positive lateral flow.

Wife...looked poorly. No energy. Cough. Positive lateral flow.

About 6 days unwell.

Fairly certain it was me. They hadnt gone out.

Natures cure being spread.

So back to the question. The shower pushing this will be dead when their science is tested and she is old.No jab for her.

Just not yet.

Didn't understand any of that. What are you advising, in a couple of sentences?

whitevanman
Just now, wherebee said:

good.  the cunts in the soft media are huge drivers of public opinion amongst mothers.

Yes, I’d like to see a few of these media vaccine cheerleaders perish. Look at that pudgy fuck, soft cunt never done a days work in his life

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

The Masked Tulip

Our favourite undertaker talks to the US Stew Peters about this theory of a percentage of the jabs being kill-shots. The rest being placebos so the ones who say they feel fine become advocates for the jabs. Then you get those lot in the subsequent rounds of boosters.

He says he just met an MP in Parliament, along with a number of medical experts including Dolores Cahill, who believe, come Oct to Dec, we are going to see a terrible death rate amongst the jabbed.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2oEacXDr0y5n/

Edited by The Masked Tulip
  • Informative 2

The Grey Man
8 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Didn't understand any of that. What are you advising, in a couple of sentences?

When u are young you get infected. Any serious medical concerns you have get the a flu vax. Your immune system wont work to fight or recall the bad guys. Most kids dont have such medical issues.

Primary immunity is full exposure to all the antigens (the bad guys armoury) that your body may make antibodies to. T Cell memory remembers till you die or are weakened immunologically about these guys.. It recalls the targets.

Perhaps you have cancer or on long term immunosuppresants ( cancer meds or strong regular steroids). In which case you need a boost for the immune system. Same as COVID targets. Your immune system, even with its memory, just isnt up to it.

Secondary immunity is the selected antigens shown your immune system. It was what man believes are the issues that are the bad guys weak points; to target with the enemy. Man is not God.

Before COVID. It was largely accepted primary immunity was longer and stronger than secondary immunity. Choose your view here. COVID and politics upended this with little to upsurp past knowledge. Now secondary trumps primary. If you see your GP ask their view. They will be lost unless older.

So you get flu as a youngster. Your immune system recalls it. Well so does the vax you say? No. From a primary attack all of the targets are recalled, and quicker. Secondary to selected targets only.

The flu set of antigens, targets, turn over slowly, and every now and then, turn over fast. That chap at the end of WWI  for instance.

They come back when the herd has forgot about them. Give it a generation or so.. 3o years for me. By that time a new generation of humans have no primary immunity.

What are your medical stats 30 years hence? I dont know. Do you know? Chris Twatty dosent know.

Having been exposed 30 years earlier, with the fulll list of targets available, your body can fight. If in 30 years hence you find yourself in a compromised body, get the vax with the knowledge your body is and can be fighting with you. But I had the vax! Years ago. Assuming it was the same strain around then. And a vax is only short term for flu. It dosent have the same imprint on immunolgical memory as a direct hit. Until COVID science that is.

Being exposed in your safe years saves you later. Primary immunity, a knowledge of a full range of enemy targets and the ability in the healthy to roster troops ASAP via the immune system. And..if you are getting on a bit,  with a boost from a flu vax. The former is the vanguard.

I tire of this. Been there and done it.

Leave me to the politics.

This science is well known. It is the politicians who changed the facts with feeders. I am not unlearning science for them.

metal floaters in yer blood! apparently reported in an Austrian conference, can't find a link to the conference at the mo

FAAkpNEVUAYn6bB.thumb.png.f7b36392d0d08a5d8b3d0a55337ba175.png

try this for some more info