DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines" (Part 2)

spunko

Long time lurking
5 minutes ago, wherebee said:

suspect it's fake news.  cannot see it in the actual paper.

I don`t think it was an actual headline in a paper whether an expert said whats claimed is another thing ,but i think the claim is correct and may well have been the plan for a long time ,,herd immunity via natural infection even the guy involved with the development of AZ jab said the vax will never get us to herd immunity

Now in your part of the world they are opening back up when cases and deaths are at record highs when previously they were locking down for a handful of cases,,they like all the rest have bet the house on a three legged donkey ,they are now praying the vax will reduce the death rate once opened up which just like here coincides with the beginning of summer same shit just six months apart   

• Agree 3

Long time lurking

4.6 tests per person :o

As either @Loki or @eight have said many times we have been around the 35-40k case mark consistently for months that`s way to much of a coincidence ,the vast majority have to be false+

Edited by Long time lurking
  • Agree 2

Bkkandrew
1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

4.6 tests per person :o

Shame they don't have the same zeal for IQ tests. 

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

Turned Out Nice Again
8 hours ago, Dogtania said:

Didn't see this posted -here anyway.  Watched 2/3rds of the new? hour long talk earlier.  Quite a storm, covers a fair bit including his history and work in science.  I'm not planning on sharing with anyone unprompted but a wake up video if any.

https://rumble.com/vnmjzu-planet-lockdown-pfizer-former-chief-scientist-dr.-michael-yeadon-gives-us-a.html

Very good except WTF does he need to bang on about "depopulation"? That's a big claim which he doesn't really offer any support for and all it's going to achieve is alienate the majority of his Normie viewers.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again
  • Agree 4

ashestoashes
1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

I don`t think it was an actual headline in a paper whether an expert said whats claimed is another thing ,but i think the claim is correct and may well have been the plan for a long time ,,herd immunity via natural infection even the guy involved with the development of AZ jab said the vax will never get us to herd immunity

Now in your part of the world they are opening back up when cases and deaths are at record highs when previously they were locking down for a handful of cases,,they like all the rest have bet the house on a three legged donkey ,they are now praying the vax will reduce the death rate once opened up which just like here coincides with the beginning of summer same shit just six months apart   

herd immunity is impossible with so many leaky vaxxes, it's just getting the narrative straight to cover up the vaccines don't stop the virus and boosters will kill you, so best to catch the virus

• Agree 3

Gloommonger
22 minutes ago, norfolkhorn said:

graph showing marked increase in excess deaths since the introduction of the vaccine that i mistakenly posted on the pandemic thread. Featured in https://www.rintrah.nl/ Very good article describing excess deaths. It is also worth reading the entire thread this graph is taken from.

Excellent article, one for @dgul

• Cheers 1

The Masked Tulip

Stew Peters in the US was talking overnight about a US Marine Captain who had just got 98 out of a 100 in her annual Marine physical tests, took a second dose of the poison and was found dead in her room 24 hours later.

Also talked about a woman who took a second shot of the jab. She was found dead that night. The autopsy said myocarditis. The husband, a retired Air Force / American Airlines pilot, then took the jab. 11 days later he too was dead. Plus a story of a lad, aged 15 IIRC, who got myocarditis and rheumatoid arthritis. Reports of constant headaches amongst Marines, even one account of blindness.

At 28 minutes below.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/B2nGeMvdayWo/

Edited by The Masked Tulip
found a typo, probably more
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 7

The Masked Tulip

This is a short video by a chap who has been going through the US VAERS reporting. In the video he highlights a 16 yr old jabbed lad who died during a zoom maths class. Healthy. Showed no sign of distress. Just died. He had been jabbed.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/B8WCAJ5J1tlH/

Edited by The Masked Tulip
found a typo, probably more
  • Informative 8

8 hours ago, DocH said:

Blood clotting, the like of which has never been seen before. Remind me, what does the spike protein do, and where? Surely a never-before-seen kind of injury should trigger a very serious hunt for WHY?

Right from the start there has been reluctance to to autopsiesin anything like the number you would expect, to find out the (all) mechanisms that are causing issues with the virus, almost like they don't want to find out (and hence improve chance of finding a standard remedy)like they don't wan tot find links between vaccine injury/death by doing autopsies.Then there is the quality if the data, there should be a normalised global database that could tell you pretty much exactly what is going on, what have we got, a complete mess.

• Agree 6

7 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

So based on recent personal experiences of vaxxed and un vaxxed being infected with Covid, this is my current thinking:

The vaccines offer some short term protection, 4 to 6 months. After that, you are as likely to catch covid as an unvaxxed and will fare no better or worse.

This short term protection has been useful to stop the NHS from being overwhelmed.

Going forward there is an unknown of what will happen when the vaxxed get infected at say >12 months after vaxx.

I also believe that once that 4-6 month protection has gone, the mantra of "you can still catch covid but less likely to go to hospital" will start to crack and fail. Covid itself is stage 1.  Its the pneumonia or for some the ARDS that follows which puts people into hospital. I can't see that the vaxx will be giving any protection in this regard.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-background-information/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-epidemiology-virology-and-clinical-features

"Of those who develop symptoms, current data indicate that 40% have mild symptoms without hypoxia (low blood oxygen levels) or pneumonia, 40% have moderate symptoms and non-severe pneumonia, 15% have significant disease including severe pneumonia, and 5% experience critical disease with life-threatening complications."

Its possible that this winter could prove to be nasty. A huge number of vaxxed will be losing their protection. However, they will not realise this and will still believe the narrative that they are protected. They will be more relaxed and more likely to go to crowded places and get infected.

• Agree 8
  • Informative 2

M S E Refugee
19 minutes ago, invalid said:

I also believe that once that 4-6 month protection has gone, the mantra of "you can still catch covid but less likely to go to hospital" will start to crack and fail.

This is the withering response you receive from someone who has been jabbed, unfortunately this their last hope that the jabs actually do something.

The jabs were sold as offering long lasting and robust protection against Covid, anecdotally this doesn't seem to be the case. 

• Agree 6

Long time lurking
1 hour ago, invalid said:

The vaccines offer some short term protection, 4 to 6 months. After that, you are as likely to catch covid as an unvaxxed and will fare no better or worse.

This short term protection has been useful to stop the NHS from being overwhelmed.

I beg to differ on that one ,fro the data i`m looking at i can see them offering zero regarding transmission or disease reduction 

Whatever happens this winter there will be one answer they have made that clear a;ready "Influenza"

image.png.b16b7d81022474494ef08e677de3426d.png

Edited by Long time lurking

Bedrag Justesen

CNN Early Start report a family went to a Walgreens for their adult booster shots and child flu jabs.

By mistake, their under 12 year old kids were given full strength adult Covid shots.

Instant severe adverse reaction of increased heart rate and more.

Expect this story won't make it to CNN New Day.

22 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

https://www.14news.com/2021/10/08/attorney-covid-19-vaccine-given-family-including-small-kids-instead-flu-shots/

Edited by Bedrag Justesen

11 minutes ago, geordie_lurch said:

I have tried to enlighten some others in the great deflation macro thread this morning using some of the great links posted here but the cognitive dissonance is strong over there. The following excess deaths graphs taken across Europe from https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps#excess-mortality really needs to be seen by everyone as they clearly show excess deaths in 2021 are way above baseline so far and 2020 for younger age groups and we aren't at winter yet... #NoRefunds

https://www.dosbods.co.uk/uploads/monthly_2021_10/image.png.f652c7690ced6ac45e266759c1cd4b58.png

I'd not been looking at that set of graphs -- that's very interesting.

I'd note that on a per country basis England has now reached 'substantial increase' in excess deaths for all age groups -- this is the graph for 'all ages':

234917904_charts-z-scores-by-country(3).thumb.png.d278ccd96699d8387c48b1f4d680dc30.png

[As always, ignore the yellow bit at the end -- it always does this]

Well, I say 'all age groups' -- we're now seeing 'substantial increase'* in every age group offered by Euromomo, except that it isn't seen in the 0-14 age group.  Funny that.

[* this means over 4 standard deviations from the mean.  Or, 'rather unusual'.  We're currently at levels usually seen in a 'bad flu year' (well, not that bad for the 85+ group), but we're not actually in the season where you see this level of excess deaths -- that's Dec/Jan or so]

• Agree 2
  • Informative 6
  • Cheers 2

Long time lurking
10 minutes ago, geordie_lurch said:

I have tried to enlighten some others in the great deflation macro thread this morning using some of the great links posted here but the cognitive dissonance is strong over there. The following excess deaths graphs taken across Europe from https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps#excess-mortality really needs to be seen by everyone as they clearly show excess deaths in 2021 are way above baseline so far and 2020 for younger age groups and we aren't at winter yet... #NoRefunds

https://www.dosbods.co.uk/uploads/monthly_2021_10/image.png.f652c7690ced6ac45e266759c1cd4b58.png

Scary how the the 15-44  2021 graph starts an accent when that group started to be jabbed then you have the other two age groups that almost mirror each other ,are/could the excess deaths be mainly due to lack of medical care (and vax?) ,i have read various reports of 70K+ excesses deaths in the home and very few are CV related 

Then you have the report from the professor in Bristol saying the lockdowns would cost 560k lives with only 10-20% of them from covid by all accounts MPs have asked for similar analysis to be carried out ,they are said to have the report but the government  refuse to release it 

The Elephant in the room that no one dares to look at is Sweden 

• Agree 4
  • Informative 2

Long time lurking
2 hours ago, geordie_lurch said:

This is another very interesting post on that rintrah site here: https://www.rintrah.nl/a-dutch-mortician-asks-an-innocent-question-why-do-the-bodies-look-so-strange-lately/

"A Dutch mortician notices that the bodies he treats have strange capillary haemorrhages, known as petechiae.

What could cause such a thing? There’s a long list of conditions that can cause these symptoms, but there’s one that jumps from the list: Thrombocytopenia."

The first thing that come into my head after reading that was the photo of the two bags of blood at a donor facility posted a while back 

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

21 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Scary how the the 15-44  2021 graph starts an accent when that group started to be jabbed then you have the other two age groups that almost mirror each other ,are/could the excess deaths be mainly due to lack of medical care (and vax?) ,i have read various reports of 70K+ excesses deaths in the home and very few are CV related 

Then you have the report from the professor in Bristol saying the lockdowns would cost 560k lives with only 10-20% of them from covid by all accounts MPs have asked for similar analysis to be carried out ,they are said to have the report but the government  refuse to release it 

The Elephant in the room that no one dares to look at is Sweden 

This

• Agree 1

Mirror Mirror
10 hours ago, wherebee said:

suspect it's fake news.  cannot see it in the actual paper.

The fact that no one can be sure either way is indicative of the levels of lunacy that we have reached.

• Agree 1