DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines" (Part 2)

spunko

One percent
2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

I don`t believe section 30 covers only MP`s

He clearly hasn’t been jabbed or he would be shouting it from the rooftops 

• Agree 6

Chewing Grass
3 hours ago, dgul said:

The latest vaccine surveillance report is now out.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1025358/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-41.pdf

I keep on thinking they'll not bother reporting infections by vaccination status, but they keep on doing it.

The trend is ongoing.  The vaccinated 40-49 year olds are now over twice as likely to catch covid as the unvaccinated (taking numbers at face value).   Across all adults the vaccinated are about 50% more likely to be infected.  And that includes the 'still somewhat protected' 18-29 group -- if you only look at 30+ you get about 66% more likely to get infected.

I'm not sure what's weirder -- that the authorities ignore this evidence and keep on saying 'vaccinate' or that they're still reporting it.

The government has everything stitched up under emergency powers from the NHS through to 'The Science', Testing and 'The Media', they can put the real statistics in the documents, not draw conclusions they don't want and it won't be reported therefore its not News.

Like they say The Devil does his work in plain sight and Auntie Pravda and her mates say nowt.

They are the three monkeys.

148118869_Screenshotfrom2021-10-1418-19-16.jpg.c710d16a5ba6344ca8b9c27463c4c20b.jpg

• Agree 9

9 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

The government has everything stitched up under emergency powers from the NHS through to 'The Science', Testing and 'The Media', they can put the real statistics in the documents, not draw conclusions they don't want and it won't be reported therefore its not News.

Like they say The Devil does his work in plain sight and Auntie Pravda and her mates say nowt.

They are the three monkeys.

148118869_Screenshotfrom2021-10-1418-19-16.jpg.c710d16a5ba6344ca8b9c27463c4c20b.jpg

I recognise Ian Brown and Liam but who's the one covering his eyes...

The Grey Man
9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Have we had this particular basketball player?

NBA Player Got Blood Clots From COVID Vaccine that Ends His Season – NBA Told Him to Keep It Quiet (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/nba-player-got-blood-clots-covid-vaccine-ends-season-nba-told-keep-quiet-video/

In this case, "Lets go Brandon!", Could legitimately be combined with "Fuck Joe Biden!".

• Agree 7
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

This is not going to end well 

Good politicians need to start dying for thier actions 

• Agree 6

A tremendous # on the lung
48 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

This is not going to end well 

Fucks sake, what a joke this whole thing is

• Agree 5

7 minutes ago, geordie_lurch said:

The sick fuck can't even read the autocue properly :PissedOff:

what a sick fuck team

• Agree 9

A tremendous # on the lung
13 minutes ago, geordie_lurch said:

The sick fuck can't even read the autocue properly :PissedOff:

Yes I think this will do the trick. One last push eh? 

• Lol 2

2 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Yes I think this will do the trick. One last push eh? 

What's next? All un-vaxxinated girls, age 12 (or under) will be sent to my basement and sniffed?

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

Bedrag Justesen

40% of TSA agents remain unvaccinated as inoculation mandate deadline approaches.

Edited by Bedrag Justesen
  • Informative 5
  • Bogged 1
  • Cheers 2

Bus Stop Boxer
9 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

It's their only choice really at this point. The plebs have to work together to make a statement.

Get the point, but "heroes" is the word that comes to mind.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 2

ashestoashes
15 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

This has been completely debunked. 

your part in promoting these wonderful feats of vaccine technology will not go unrewarded

• Agree 2

Lightscribe
54 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

The governments cannot get out they have got themselves into a corner, they are literally trapped all they can do is double down and hope people take the vax etc. They believed the pharma industry,  wanted a vax to be the way out of this madness, but they did not know enough or question enough to not listen to the vested interests who saw money. Then they are leaned on to rehaspe the world, once in a life time opportunity etc. 

Look at how they are changing the narrative for winter, it is going to be bad, nhs stressed etc. they know it is going to be bad by spring there will be no hiding the truth anywhere. The vaccine does not work it just makes things worse from the looks of it, very worse. 

I don’t think it’s that at all. This isn’t desperate moves by the global governments, running with the ball on the back of cockups listening to big Pharma trying to cover their tracks.

This is planned. A coordinated plan long time in the making, across governments, politics, medical industries all with the controlled media in tow. 

Look at other countries with lower vaccination rates going hard line with mandates. We’re lucky we have mostly sheep in this country and that we crossed the 90% threshold easily. We haven’t nearly had similar pressure that others are facing.

Yes it will bad in the winter, (possibly due to ADE) but we always expected that. They can sweep a lot under the carpet, with blackouts, energy shortages, ‘super’ colds and flu, without anything being attributed to anything vaccine related.

• Agree 10
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, dgul said:

They're really interesting graphs.  I've been looking at week-by-week figures, but actually the cumulative graphs above show things more nicely.

What you expect to see is the grey curve.  This should be at zero ('excess deaths' remember -- on average there should be none).  But in the year selected (2019) there was clearly a bit of a bad winter and so you see deaths climb to about week 9, and then they remain flat for the rest of the year -- ie, a few excess deaths at the start, then deaths run at the expected pace.

For 2020 you've got a good winter, and then covid hits at weeks 12 to 18 or so, and then flat until the autumn wave hits in week 45ish.

But this year is much more of a constant gradient.  Sure, there's a bit of a blip up to week 5, but then constant grind.  It is very unusual, particularly given that there wasn't much in the way of covid between weeks 10 and 25.

It is all highly suggestive of a serious problem that doesn't look that correlated with covid.

[There's a little turn down in the data for the latest few weeks -- that's a reporting artefact and should be ignored]

Someone I shared it with said "well, that's just Delta doing its thing", which is what most people will assume it shows, because the media has done its job well. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Lightscribe said:

I don’t think it’s that at all. This isn’t desperate moves by the global governments, running with the ball on the back of cockups listening to big Pharma trying to cover their tracks.

This is planned. A coordinated plan long time in the making, across governments, politics, medical industries all with the controlled media in tow. 

Look at other countries with lower vaccination rates going hard line with mandates. We’re lucky we have mostly sheep in this country and that we crossed the 90% threshold easily. We haven’t nearly had similar pressure that others are facing.

Yes it will bad in the winter, (possibly due to ADE) but we always expected that. They can sweep a lot under the carpet, with blackouts, energy shortages, ‘super’ colds and flu, without anything being attributed to anything vaccine related.

great points I go back and forward on the conspiracy vs cock up. I tend to go for cock up as most governments are idiots and unable to do the most simple things. They are good at following each other though, maybe the WEF is driving all of this. maybe the financial system has gone bang. 

One thing is sure the fuckers all deserve to hang for what it going on

I think winter will bring the truth out, the harder winter the better, they will claim super flu etc but it will be obvious the vax are the only ones at risk. 

• Agree 4