DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines" (Part 2)

spunko

Bedrag Justesen
13 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

your part in promoting these wonderful feats of vaccine technology will not go unrewarded

Flying is completely safe.

• Lol 3

ashestoashes
14 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

any landing where the pilot is still alive is a good landing

• Agree 3

OurDayWillCome
1 hour ago, geordie_lurch said:

The sick fuck can't even read the autocue properly :PissedOff:

Edited by OurDayWillCome
  • Agree 2

ashestoashes
11 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I think it's cockup plus conspiracy.

The cockup is the spectacular failure of the jabs.  If they had had minimal/no side effects, the rest of the actions would have been much more possible without pushback.  Plus, those in the organising group know of the personal risk if the plan fails and they have killed/crippled millions.  Do it without that and you're at much less risk.

Look at the rise of Hitler and the Nazis.  It didn't take many believers/organisers, but everyone else fell in line because that's what humans do.  There was a reason 'only obeying orders' was found to be no defence, because every fucker in Germany could have used that.

as far as I can see the side effects were known and still they pushed on, the only thing I can think of is the want to create mistrust in all institutions and government so that something new can take it's place

• Agree 11

14 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

5 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

any landing where the pilot is still alive is a good landing

• Agree 2

The Grey Man
8 minutes ago, Causeway said:

Pfizer Director not too keen on taking any of Project Veritas' questions on her fetal cells email.

Can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about the clip, particularly on the steps at around 0:35, that just cracks me up.  1 min

Skank.

• Agree 5

25 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

While there is such a thing as 'asymptomatic influenza', the evidence suggests that asymptomatic and presymptomatic individuals don't contribute to the spread of influenza.

So, there is a case to be made to encourage the use of face masks for those with symptomatic influenza, particularly those with a fever (even if mild), there's no strong case for encouraging (or mandating) anyone else to wear them.

• Agree 3

Myzsterious Mizz Jones
17 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Th th th th th 

wp-content.jpg.13828a96c7093842db967e0b1eee651f.jpg

Still can't get over Boutros Boutros Ghali's penalty miss.

Long-game
21 minutes ago, Causeway said:

Pfizer Director not too keen on taking any of Project Veritas' questions on her fetal cells email.

Can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about the clip, particularly on the steps at around 0:35, that just cracks me up.  1 min

Maybe because she has an arse like a cow?

• Lol 3

26 minutes ago, Causeway said:

Expertly handled, Ms Gelman.  

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • Lol 3

Bus Stop Boxer
15 minutes ago, Myzsterious Mizz Jones said:

Still can't get over Boutros Boutros Ghali's penalty miss.

6 minutes ago, Loki said:

Expertly handled, Ms Gelman.  

Paging @Carl Fimble ..

• Lol 5

Lightscribe
2 hours ago, wherebee said:

I think it's cockup plus conspiracy.

The cockup is the spectacular failure of the jabs.  If they had had minimal/no side effects, the rest of the actions would have been much more possible without pushback.  Plus, those in the organising group know of the personal risk if the plan fails and they have killed/crippled millions.  Do it without that and you're at much less risk.

Look at the rise of Hitler and the Nazis.  It didn't take many believers/organisers, but everyone else fell in line because that's what humans do.  There was a reason 'only obeying orders' was found to be no defence, because every fucker in Germany could have used that.

We’ll see for sure, sooner rather than later. But there are far too many coincidences for it not to be planned alongside when the banking system signalled belly up in 2019. Every treasury yield curve inversion has preceded a recession. The global economy has been on life support since 2008, trillions of further QE was needed to prolong further, but with what justification? Covid provided that justification.

Event 201

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Timeline of EU mass vaccination rollout from 2018

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/default/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

Great Reset

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/

Club of Rome population/resource models 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_of_Rome

2074B4D1-53AB-40A1-B232-63C2C9328BB7.thumb.png.76b1d2ad79e26c09682fd5129bd8861a.png

7CA7DF78-D620-4539-AF4C-4464F5298E99.thumb.jpeg.f9fa4c5b481b02ec3494b50c1f869446.jpeg

Finally in London dead body storage contract for 4 years starting 2021.

PDF

Edited by Lightscribe
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 2