DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines" (Part 2)

spunko

Conniption
2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

That's bound to put a dent in their relationship. Trouble is it's now on the record and he's unlikely to ever gain custody of the kids if he leaves her.

I feel so sad for him and glad he has retained a lawyer.

Australia's behaviour in this has shocked me to my foundation.

• Agree 11

19 minutes ago, tlc said:

People actually believe this shit

lives in the shitty city #ignore

I'm actually beginning to think I'd rather live in the jungle with monkies and bananas as neighbours xD

Not a word of this bollocks in :

White lion, Stokesley. Bloke more worried if his dog was to jump on me. Best beer of 2021.

Dubliners, Thornaby. Beer shite. 

Lucifer's, Stockton. Two great pints from Durham and Maxim. Blokes 30-65 no Covid shite. Barman owner hungover awaiting a maccies. I saw a haze of droplets after I spoke a difficult word, another bloke sneezed twice. No Fucks Given.

Wethers - queue at bar. NFG.

• Informative 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, nirvana said:

lives in the shitty city #ignore

I'm actually beginning to think I'd rather live in the jungle with monkies and bananas as neighbours xD

Are you related to Mr pin?

• Lol 1

7 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

quick French lesson for you.....personne=nobody

although you could have worked that out probs lol

• Agree 1

Lightly Toasted
2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

To be fair we are nowhere near where France is at this point in time ,but if we do get there sadly i think you might well be right 

You're right -- here's a Spectator piece on how extreme things are there. Cops checking that diners are entitled to be in the restaurant, cages being installed to stop them escaping if they're not.

Hardly conducive to a pleasant meal, even if you're on-board with the jabs.

https://archive.is/5LKSS

On Monday night in Paris, police raided restaurants and were issuing €135 fines to diners without Covid passes. At railway stations, officials are checking every traveller and issuing blue bracelets to authorise them to board trains. Hideous wire cages are being erected around some terraces to stop evasion of checks. Business at restaurants and cafés is duly collapsing. Naturally, the restaurants at the National Assembly and Senate are exempt from all of this.

Masked officers have also been filmed interrogating restaurant-goers, telling customers to present their phones so that their health status can be inspected. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 6

3 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 16.04.02.png

I prefer this one  ... although apparently under review so had to take a screenshot 

Screenshot_20210810-172928_Discord.jpg

• Cheers 1

ashestoashes
34 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

looking at the shadows think they've all gone out for their 2 hour lunch

• Agree 1

Chewing Grass

Just checked the jabbage stats, they are currently running at 40,000 first jabs a day and 80,000 second jabs which is why the centres I've been past today have tumbleweed blowing through their car-parks.

I hope the youth have to be forced as they will remember what was done to them, at the moment there appears to be a healthy amount of resistance to volunteering.

ashestoashes

from the Private Eye the doc reckons the UK are reducing the jabbing and letting Delta rip to get herd immunity and the WHO is objecting to this saying it's reckless. Also thinks the UK exported the alpha(kent) variant to the rest of the world and imported delta (deadly) from India and exported it round the world

• Agree 1

Snake Plissken
2 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

from the Private Eye the doc reckons the UK are reducing the jabbing and letting Delta rip to get herd immunity and the WHO is objecting to this saying it's reckless. Also thinks the UK exported the alpha(kent) variant to the rest of the world and imported delta (deadly) from India and exported it round the world

I don't think they have much choice about Delta, as the vaccine is ineffective against it.

• Agree 8

6 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

From vid  I posted earlier, leaked CDC immunity graphs, anything over R0 of 5 pretty much unstoppable regardless of masks/separation.  Delta supposed to be around 8.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2