DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines" (Part 2)

spunko

45 minutes ago, dgul said:

Hints of ADE.

Sorry i know you get asked a lot of questions, but could you expand a little on why it might be ADE? 

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, dgul said:

we're the government and we're here to help.

Ronald Reagan, wasn't it? The nine scariest words in the English language: "We're from the government and we're here to help."

• Agree 5
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 3

58 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

Sorry i know you get asked a lot of questions, but could you expand a little on why it might be ADE? 

Only because it shows higher infection rates in the vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

'hints' because there's not much in it and it could well be coincidence.

Full ADE is an enhanced disease, but that will only be for a proportion and it would be hard to see in the stats especially at this stage (few with antibody waning, virus not yet fully evolved vaccine escape), but a side effect should be that the vaccinated have higher infection rates.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, dgul said:

Only because it shows higher infection rates in the vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

'hints' because there's not much in it and it could well be coincidence.

Full ADE is an enhanced disease, but that will only be for a proportion and it would be hard to see in the stats especially at this stage (few with antibody waning, virus not yet fully evolved vaccine escape), but a side effect should be that the vaccinated have higher infection rates.

Presumably this could also be explained by vaccination being biased towards the older, more vulnerable cohorts? They would be more likely to be hospitalised regardless of vaccination status. A broad percentage for each group doesn't really give enough detail.

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

Presumably this could also be explained by vaccination being biased towards the older, more vulnerable cohorts? They would be more likely to be hospitalised regardless of vaccination status. A broad percentage for each group doesn't really give enough detail.

The data is already by age group and the Israelis have got high vaccination rates (ie, not just the most vulnerable). 

I'd also note that it is for infection usually indicated by at least some symptoms, not serious disease -- there isn't the same age/vulnerability effect for infection.

But you're right -- there's lots that isn't known.  It would be much better if they'd offer data by vulnerability, age and by date of vaccination, but the data shown is all we've got (access to).

• Agree 5

Democorruptcy
2 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Just checked the jabbage stats, they are currently running at 40,000 first jabs a day and 80,000 second jabs which is why the centres I've been past today have tumbleweed blowing through their car-parks.

I hope the youth have to be forced as they will remember what was done to them, at the moment there appears to be a healthy amount of resistance to volunteering.

It's slowed the deaths within 7 days of vaccination, this week 1559 only up 23 on the week before:

Part of our continuous analysis includes an evaluation of natural death rates over time, to determine if any specific trends or patterns are occurring that might indicate a vaccine safety concern. Based on age-stratified all-cause mortality in England and Wales taken from the Office for National Statistics death registrations, several thousand deaths are expected to have occurred, naturally, within 7 days of the many millions of doses of vaccines administered so far, mostly in the elderly.

The MHRA has received 486 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 1,036 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 10 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 27 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the vaccines has increased over the course of the campaigns and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in these deaths.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Chewing Grass
30 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

It's slowed the deaths within 7 days of vaccination, this week 1559 only up 23 on the week before:

Had a read of that and a thought can across my mind if there was such a thing as a 'thrombo-erotic event'.

It appears there isn't and I've just invented a new term.

Think it would make a good subject for a medical paper or video for someone.

• Cheers 1

Democorruptcy
4 minutes ago, dgul said:

Very few of the clot related deaths are within 7 days of vaccination; the risk period is 4 days to 28 days (I'd say longer again, but that the official risk period).

To only report on deaths within 7 days would appear to be a wilful underreporting.

I tried them again for deaths within 28 days of a jab, this time because Scotland provide it. This was their reply:

Death statistics are not held by the MHRA and as such we would advise you to contact the Office for National Statistics https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/contactus

The Yellow Card scheme is run by the MHRA and is the UK system for collecting and monitoring information on safety concerns such as suspected side effects or adverse incidents involving medicines and medical devices. Reports received through our Yellow Card scheme include some fatality reports and these can be viewed by following the link below: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

I replied that OK I won't call fatality reports deaths again, how many fatality reports have you had within 28 days of a jab. I'm not holding my breath!

• Informative 6

Lightly Toasted
27 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Had a read of that and a thought can across my mind if there was such a thing as a 'thrombo-erotic event'.

It appears there isn't and I've just invented a new term.

Think it would make a good subject for a medical paper or video for someone.

Someone here (gone now) reported "beneficial" bedroom effects following his jab. At the time I thought, "blood pressure affected?" but now all the clotting stuff has come to light, I wonder about that. Anyway, I guess such a thing would would qualify for the term you've coined.

• Agree 2

XswampyX
14 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Someone here (gone now) reported "beneficial" bedroom effects following his jab. At the time I thought, "blood pressure affected?" but now all the clotting stuff has come to light, I wonder about that. Anyway, I guess such a thing would would qualify for the term you've coined.

Voldemort?

Lightly Toasted
6 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Voldemort?

Gone now, no point naming, probably easily deduced.

30 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

And it was the clot-tastic AZ one

• Informative 1

Bus Stop Boxer
1 hour ago, dgul said:

The blindness of the regulatory authorities to the potential of serious problems arising from the vaccinations is culpable negligence. 

I think this covers it well.

Just substitute pharma for finance.

2 minutes 20 seconds

Edited by Bus Stop Boxer
  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

ashestoashes
1 hour ago, dgul said:

The blindness of the regulatory authorities to the potential of serious problems arising from the vaccinations is culpable negligence. 

I thought they were aware, the Pharma companies identified them at the start, they are being coerced to ignore them for now

• Agree 2

Bear Hug
35 minutes ago, Soft lad said:

friend of Bret and Heather saying they are talking crap

I've watched 26min of it and gave up. You've summarised it perfectly. He just said they are taking crap but his reasons so far are:

- an example of anti-"vaxxer" who died as reported by news because he shared their content apparently

- they didn't give enough coverage to pro-vax views

The whole episode looks like a hostage situation. Maybe I should watch it on a big screen to see if he makes any secret signs

• Agree 4

ashestoashes
1 minute ago, Bear Hug said:

I've watched 26min of it and gave up. You've summarised it perfectly. He just said they are taking crap but his reasons so far are:

- an example of anti-"vaxxer" who died as reported by news because he shared their content apparently

The whole episode looks like a hostage situation. Maybe I should watch it on a big screen to see if he makes any secret signs

I worked for the BBC and Channel 4, listen to me not them, no right to reply boo hoo

• Agree 3

Soft lad
3 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

he also said the Ivermectin study is dodgy and Pierre Kory has caught COVID the other day whilst being on it.

Bedrag Justesen
4 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

I worked for the BBC and Channel 4, listen to me not them, no right to reply boo hoo

Gus Macdonald.

• Agree 1

The Masked Tulip
18 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

They are being targetted on social media being described as quacks and fakes.

Obviously they are over the target.

• Agree 6

ashestoashes
1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

They are being targetted on social media being described as quacks and fakes.

Obviously they are over the target.

they might even be part of the it all, how deep does it go ?

XswampyX
1 hour ago, Soft lad said:

friend of Bret and Heather saying they are talking crap

I'm not convinced.

He's pointed out all the MSM lies, government lies and health care lies, pointed out he got a video banned for having clips of them on and then postulates that THEY are being disingenuous by not having an opposing view on their videos! xD

Fucking hell!

Spike proteins in ovaries high, here's a graph... Well yeah the graph was correct, but they didn't show the even greater concentration in the brain. WTF?

Another one. The 'vaccinated' aren't creating the variants that are immune to the 'vaccines' because there were only a small number of trials of the 'vaccines' when the variants started.

A couple of things? If we didn't have the 'vaccine' then we wouldn't have the 'vaccine' break through cases, cases that will rip through the 'vaccinated' population like wild fire. We would have normal variants that just behaved like variants.

Second thing. We didn't have variants until people got 'vaccinated'? How do you spin that?

Ivermectin. 100% effective and the data has been manipulated v's 1,000,000 people died* with covid. (* tested positive in the last 28 days and died of "something". They are dead.)

He thinks they should have dissenters on their videos but found out if he has them on his videos they get banned from youtube. ¬¬ 

Oh God. BLM v's anti-maskers? WTF!

Now onto the terms of the debate and your political views are irrelevant?

What fucking debate? I haven't heard it? xD Was it on BBC Radio 6? In the bones of the slaughtered chicken I had for tea?

Then he finishes by saying that this is a test run and it shows that a one size fits all narrative won't work and that a one size fits all directive from TPTB won't work.

I think he agrees with them!

Edited by XswampyX
  • Agree 5
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 5

• spunko unfeatured and locked this topic