DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Don't even think about getting one of these "vaccines" (Part 2)

spunko

Stunley Andwin
3 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Have you never heard the famous football chant "there's only six Adama Traore's".

There used to be four Alan Smiths active.

Another dead player, 23 years old. Don't know if it happened during a game yet.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2021/11/24/soccer/j-league/bellmare-midfielder-riuler-dies-23/

Edited by Stunley Andwin
  • Informative 6

15 minutes ago, twocents said:

How about professional tennis.  There are regular illnesses in that sport.  Explained away as routine but I expect they regularly have to take vaccinations to travel around the world.  The covid injection might just be the very worst one so far.

Sharapova was banned for along time for taking a heart drug apparently known to enhance performance but it's also possible that she had inexplicably actually developed a heart problem on tour and maybe jab related.  Speculation of course. 

Novac's not too Roy's Keane

The Masked Tulip
5 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

There used to be four Alan Smiths active.

Another dead player, 23 years old. Don't know if it happened during a game yet.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2021/11/24/soccer/j-league/bellmare-midfielder-riuler-dies-23/

I can't find any info about him or the club being jabbed but... there is a but coming. The Japanese vaccine czar used to run the football team that the player died played for.

• Informative 3

49 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

In the Peter McCullough video I posted about an hour ago he speculated that teachers are perhaps the safest profession because they are in daily contact with kids.

Again, in the McCullough video he mentions a marathon runner - can't recall if that person just collapsed or died.

Again, McCullough says that they are given regular EKGs / checks for heart problems.

Very interesting video, thanks for sharing! 

Lots of information at the end:

Vaccines have short lived immunity but do not work against delta. My conclusions from that

- there is difference between variants

- they are unable to update vaccines easily, even though they need to

- initial virus and current vaccines likely have all been prepared earlier

Novavax is likely to be safer but he still only recommends it to old people. Plan Z for me: take that one if it's a choice between few years jail and getting stabbed, although it would be nice to finally find time to read some books

Edited by Bear Hug
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 2

A tremendous # on the lung
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

My first thought was what good is waving smelling salts under his nose going to do - the guy is clearly awake and self-aware. Then I wondered whether the 'smelling salts' like that nitric spray they use for, feck I forget the name, the heart problem where they use a nasal spray to dilate the blood vessels around the heart.

Angina! That's it. Nitric oxide.

Magic sponge !

• Cheers 1

M S E Refugee
1 minute ago, Bear Hug said:

Novavax is likely to safer but he still only recommends it to old people. Plan Z if it's a choice between few years jail and getting stabbed, although it would be nice to finally find time to read some books

It's approval is imminent in the UK.

I would probably take it to avoid the Concentration Camp.

• Informative 1

9 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Very interesting video, thanks for sharing! 

Lots of information at the end:

Vaccines have short lived immunity but do not work against delta. My conclusions from that

- there is difference between variants

- they are unable to update vaccines easily, even though they need to

- initial virus and current vaccines likely have all been prepared earlier

Novavax is likely to safer but he still only recommends it to old people. Plan Z if it's a choice between few years jail and getting stabbed, although it would be nice to finally find time to read some books

Have you read any of this thread?

The vaxxines are shite that don't do fuck all (possibly/maybe make things worse) & it's all a load of bollocks & lies.

Everything.

Edited by mattydread
granma
  • Agree 6

25 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Have you read any of this thread?

The vaxxines are shite that don't do fuck all & it's all load of bollocks & lies.

Everthing.

I have. And have seen many hours of videos with Peter McCulough: my conclusion is that if he thinks it's safe, then it's probably safe. Happy to change my mind if different information becomes available. 

Plus please note that I labelled it "Plan Z". Not my first choice.  I will not list the first 25 plans for legal reasons. 

Edited by Bear Hug
  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Straight out the fascist playbook.

We need more people standing up and calling out the bullshit to their faces. Notice how it becomes infectious, with more people standing up in support, and the chants of "shame on you" are a powerful testament to these corrupt pols. It's only a few small steps from this kind of scene and the many angry protests worldwide to the plebs constructing makeshift gallows in the town square, and they know it. 

• Agree 8
  • Lol 1

3 minutes ago, LC1 said:

We need more people standing up and calling out the bullshit to their faces. Notice how it becomes infectious, with more people standing up in support, and the chants of "shame on you" are a powerful testament to these corrupt pols. It's only a few small steps from this kind of scene and the many angry protests worldwide to the plebs constructing makeshift gallows in the town square, and they know it. 

like covid, courage is infectious if one stands up normally more do 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • Cheers 1

Hail the Tripod
25 minutes ago, MvR said:

Just a single anecdotal. 60 year old female friend with Type 1.

Felt a bit ill ( headache, fatigue ) after a conference, tested positive via LFT, took Ivermectin 12mg daily for ten days. 2 days in bed, but felt fully recovered by day 7.

That’s cheating.

• Lol 4

1 hour ago, dgul said:

Wow -- that's instantaneous.

I'm impressed that the medic is there so quickly considering that they've spent decades 'crying wolf' (falling down and writhing in agony after every mild tackle) -- perhaps the support staff have been instructed to be extra vigilant?

1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

It was obviously unrelated to the (nothing) tackle, and he looked increasingly distressed for a few seconds before laying down. I don’t think anyone watching would think that was “gamesmanship”.

It was obviously nothing to do with the tackle, where there was virtually no contact. He literally clutched at his heart and fell to the floor. The most visually stark example I've seen since that Asian social media chef dropped dead during her livestream. 

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Boosted.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/19/richard-madeley-confirms-hes-had-covid-booster-jab-with-wife-judy-finnigan-15445874/?ico=more_text_links

Richard Madeley confirms he’s had Covid booster jab as he calls for vaccination centre volunteers to be paid

Comment

Alicia AdejobiTuesday 19 Oct 2021 7:29 am

• Informative 6
  • Bogged 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is just breaking that Richard Madley was rushed to hospital last night for reasons unknown. Someone who saw what happened describes it as 'horrible'. But we know nothing more.

Admittedly, earlier that day he had taken part in one of those trials and was covered in offal and dead fish. At one point he apparently used his mouth to untie knots that were covered in the stuff. First thought is some kind of poisoning. It is said that he is now on the mend. Conflicting reports as to whether he is still in hospital.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10242285/Im-Celebritys-Richard-Madeley-65-rushed-hospital-falling-ill-overnight.html#comments

But bloke in his 50s exerting himself 

Bacteria via the mouth, skin or breathed in etc - immune system depleted by the jabs.  That is if it isn't an actual jab spike protein heart problem etc.

Edited by twocents

1 hour ago, M S E Refugee said:

I wonder how long before we start to see Sportsmen from very intense Sports like Boxing starting to keel over.

Boxing seems a sport that's rather strongly against these things. 

Likely because they know how fit they are and the point of the jab to them is basically zero. 

1 hour ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

I just showed the clip to my vaxxed colleague, and told him you lot were speculating vaccine injury.  Took him 2 seconds to say, "performance enhancing drugs?"

It's all possible I guess.  Someone should be investimagating.  

Who knows. But it's all ramping up pointing in one direction imo. 

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1

3 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Spain:  motorbike racer collapses at press conference.  I''m thinking public speaking can be the most nerve-wracking thing.  Much more heart-pumping than actually playing sport.  At least, until you get used to it.

Yeah, that's totally normal.

41 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Magic sponge !

Bbc and talkSPORT radio commentators seem to be Great Resetters in sport and stuff like the magic sponge seems to have fallen by the wayside as a result.

A tremendous # on the lung
12 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Spain:  motorbike racer collapses at press conference.  I''m thinking public speaking can be the most nerve-wracking thing.  Much more heart-pumping than actually playing sport.  At least, until you get used to it.

Silly question, but - facemask / oxygen?

• Agree 2

The Masked Tulip
28 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Boosted.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/19/richard-madeley-confirms-hes-had-covid-booster-jab-with-wife-judy-finnigan-15445874/?ico=more_text_links

Richard Madeley confirms he’s had Covid booster jab as he calls for vaccination centre volunteers to be paid

Comment

Alicia AdejobiTuesday 19 Oct 2021 7:29 am

“It was horrifying - campers were really upset and concerned, all of the crew and medics rushed to set to help him,” a source tells The Sun. 

“It was a real scare for everyone involved."

Richard was rushed to a nearby hospital by ambulance but is now "on the mend" say sources.

Sounds like whatever it was came swift.

• Informative 1