Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Do they yet know what covid19 does?


Stuey
 Share

Recommended Posts

Irrespective of the vaccines, we seem to shrug off what the supposed virus actually does.

I've heard it can wear you down gradually via shortening telemeres.

Thereby shortening life 6 or 7 years each infection.

HIV strands?

Long Covid ? (Otherwise known as long public sector 45+ female disorder)

Or is it so good a bioweapon they don't know what it does, and so have a vaccine that creates spikes, which means any virus evolution avoids creating spikes. While the Vax recipients suffer on behalf of the unvaxxed until its evolution is complete.

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Irrespective of the vaccines, we seem to shrug off what the supposed virus actually does.

I've heard it can wear you down gradually via shortening telemeres.

Thereby shortening life 6 or 7 years each infection.

HIV strands?

Long Covid ? (Otherwise known as long public sector 45+ female disorder)

Or is it so good a bioweapon they don't know what it does, and so have a vaccine that creates spikes, which means any virus evolution avoids creating spikes. While the Vax recipients suffer on behalf of the unvaxxed until its evolution is complete.

I prefer your pub/pint updates :Passusabeer::D

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 4
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Or is it so good a bioweapon they don't know what it does

this one for me, sounds like the chinkies were playing with their chopsticks in petri dishes and deep state just used it as an excuse to enact their plans for global oppression....

it's the unknown unknowns that always catch you out lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ashestoashes
3 hours ago, nirvana said:

this one for me, sounds like the chinkies were playing with their chopsticks in petri dishes and deep state just used it as an excuse to enact their plans for global oppression....

it's the unknown unknowns that always catch you out lol

in one of the vids there was mention of a virus that totally defeats the immune system, maybe we're at war with China and these are just the opening shots

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy
3 hours ago, Reck B said:

I prefer your pub/pint updates :Passusabeer::D

Yes, he had a nice looking pint in a good spot today:

 

 

table2.jpg

  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A tremendous # on the lung

Is this the future Xmas number 1?

Do they yet know what covid does at all, isn't it?

Edited by A tremendous # on the lung
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

in one of the vids there was mention of a virus that totally defeats the immune system, maybe we're at war with China and these are just the opening shots

It'd make more sense than the bolox they are otherwise throwing at us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Stuey said:

It'd make more sense than the bolox they are otherwise throwing at us.

I'm leaning that way too, so it makes sense the government would want to play dumb whilst we're still so reliant on China.  If / when the shooting starts, all business with China will obviously come to an abrupt end, so we want to control the timing of that as much as possible. 

I'm also suspicious of the recently announced Russia/China alliance.  China lacks space and resources, and Russia as them in spades, right next door.  It could be just another delaying tactic, like the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact during WW2. Putin knows his history, if I were him, I'd trust the US as a safer superpower rival than China.

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bien Pensant

What Covid-19 does is very simple - it gives a group of people who have been accused of very serious crimes relating to the 2016 US election the chance to avoid potential punishment for said crimes by rigging the 2020 election with a tsunami of mail-in ballots and then to hold on to power afterwards by declaring de facto martial law.

For a 'virus' to be this convenient it either has to be manufactured or made up and, with the benefit of 18 months hindsight, I'd say its definitely the latter.

Edited by Bien Pensant
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The latest thing is that Covid gives you diabetus making it as dangerous as ice cream.

Dr John video explains it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, highbot said:

The latest thing is that Covid gives you diabetus making it as dangerous as ice cream.

Dr John video explains it.

 

Beetus is cool 

 

 

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talking Monkey
On 14/08/2021 at 21:40, Bien Pensant said:

What Covid-19 does is very simple - it gives a group of people who have been accused of very serious crimes relating to the 2016 US election the chance to avoid potential punishment for said crimes by rigging the 2020 election with a tsunami of mail-in ballots and then to hold on to power afterwards by declaring de facto martial law.

For a 'virus' to be this convenient it either has to be manufactured or made up and, with the benefit of 18 months hindsight, I'd say its definitely the latter.

So they covered up their 2016 very serious crimes with epicly serious crimes in 2020, fuck me that's crazy levels of doubling down

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bien Pensant
45 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

So they covered up their 2016 very serious crimes with epicly serious crimes in 2020, fuck me that's crazy levels of doubling down

That's what I think and, yes, it is - it's a bit like spending 13 years issuing debt to solve the problems caused by too much debt. But, what else could they do?

What it portends is even more serious though - just like they can never stop money printing, they can never afford to have another honest election.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talking Monkey
7 minutes ago, Bien Pensant said:

That's what I think and, yes, it is - it's a bit like spending 13 years issuing debt to solve the problems caused by too much debt. But, what else could they do?

What it portends is even more serious though - just like they can never stop money printing, they can never afford to have another honest election.

Yup they have to double down again, but will they be able to get away with it again, or were they only allowed to double down in 2020 to seal their downfall. 

They look to be in trouble, Biden is failing fast both in his health/cognitive abilities and in terms of popularity. Can you imagine the absurdity if Harris ran against Trump in 2024 and they rig it for her to win. 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bien Pensant
4 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

Yup they have to double down again, but will they be able to get away with it again, or were they only allowed to double down in 2020 to seal their downfall. 

They look to be in trouble, Biden is failing fast both in his health/cognitive abilities and in terms of popularity. Can you imagine the absurdity if Harris ran against Trump in 2024 and they rig it for her to win. 

Honestly, I don't think they care how it looks - they're not politicians any more, they're only concerned with what people can 'prove' and the standard of proof is much higher when you control the courts.

  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Grey Man
17 minutes ago, Bien Pensant said:

Honestly, I don't think they care how it looks - they're not politicians any more, they're only concerned with what people can 'prove' and the standard of proof is much higher when you control the courts.

It feels like there is some invisible finishing line.

Only known to the five eyes, Israel, France, Germany and Italy. I may have missed one.

Get enough planned legislation in place re travel, vaccine (  I equate this to digital ID) and internal tests and home dry.

Home dry.

What the hell is that?

Home dry?

What is it and when is the timeline...oh..and for what?

There is some time line. That is how, as you noted, it slowly looks like "they" dont care how it looks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bien Pensant
1 minute ago, The Grey Man said:

It feels like there is some invisible finishing line.

Only known to the five eyes, Israel, France, Germany and Italy. I may have missed one.

Get enough planned legislation in place re travel, vaccine (  I equate this to digital ID) and internal tests and home dry.

Home dry.

What the hell is that?

Home dry?

What is it and when is the timeline...oh..and for what?

There is some time line. That is how, as you noted, it slowly looks like "they" dont care how it looks.

That's just the thing though, I don't think they have a particular plan, its like money printing - they'll just carry on and hope that something turns up.

Originally, I think the idea was to fake a pandemic and use it to get rid of Trump and, more importantly, Durham and his report. Once that was out of the way they could distribute their placebos and declare it over with - that is presumably why they announced the vaccine's invention one day after the election and dialed down the PCR cycles one week before the inauguration.

But, it didn't work because it was the mad-man's dream of a bunch of desperate lunatics.

I think they thought that Trump's 'failure to handle Covid' would make him genuinely unpopular and when that failed to occur they were forced to take more active measures.

Now they've got audits here there and everywhere and they're not sure what to do so they're procrastinating by demanding to vaccinate everyone and everything, trying to come up with as many distractions as possible and throwing out ridiculous chaff to try to make anyone who questions their bullshit look like a conspiraloon.

It's worth noting that, apparently, the Davos set think of The Great Reset not as a sinister plot but actually as PR - really they just intend to keep printing money for ever.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talking Monkey
10 minutes ago, Bien Pensant said:

That's just the thing though, I don't think they have a particular plan, its like money printing - they'll just carry on and hope that something turns up.

Originally, I think the idea was to fake a pandemic and use it to get rid of Trump and, more importantly, Durham and his report. Once that was out of the way they could distribute their placebos and declare it over with - that is presumably why they announced the vaccine's invention one day after the election and dialed down the PCR cycles one week before the inauguration.

But, it didn't work because it was the mad-man's dream of a bunch of desperate lunatics.

I think they thought that Trump's 'failure to handle Covid' would make him genuinely unpopular and when that failed to occur they were forced to take more active measures.

Now they've got audits here there and everywhere and they're not sure what to do so they're procrastinating by demanding to vaccinate everyone and everything, trying to come up with as many distractions as possible and throwing out ridiculous chaff to try to make anyone who questions their bullshit look like a conspiraloon.

It's worth noting that, apparently, the Davos set think of The Great Reset not as a sinister plot but actually as PR - really they just intend to keep printing money for ever.

Or keep printing until it they can't, and then a few years later the system crashes. 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bien Pensant
1 minute ago, Talking Monkey said:

Or keep printing until it they can't, and then a few years later the system crashes. 

Yes, but note that many of the protagonists are very old, they may figure that it will be someone else's problem by then.

  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Grey Man
22 minutes ago, Bien Pensant said:

That's just the thing though, I don't think they have a particular plan, its like money printing - they'll just carry on and hope that something turns up.

Originally, I think the idea was to fake a pandemic and use it to get rid of Trump and, more importantly, Durham and his report. Once that was out of the way they could distribute their placebos and declare it over with - that is presumably why they announced the vaccine's invention one day after the election and dialed down the PCR cycles one week before the inauguration.

But, it didn't work because it was the mad-man's dream of a bunch of desperate lunatics.

I think they thought that Trump's 'failure to handle Covid' would make him genuinely unpopular and when that failed to occur they were forced to take more active measures.

Now they've got audits here there and everywhere and they're not sure what to do so they're procrastinating by demanding to vaccinate everyone and everything, trying to come up with as many distractions as possible and throwing out ridiculous chaff to try to make anyone who questions their bullshit look like a conspiraloon.

It's worth noting that, apparently, the Davos set think of The Great Reset not as a sinister plot but actually as PR - really they just intend to keep printing money for ever.

I agree.

The reasoning we can only guess.

My view is that it is to separate the economies. Actually, I am not against that. A CCP world, us.

The method chosen from the vaxxed nations is not to my liking.

There is defo lockstep in these nations with policies. It looked like that a year ago. Now I am very convinced. Meaning this agreement....if there is one...has bypassed the usual democratic process. For the UK that is the COVID Act to pass this stuff. Legal. Sure. Moral?

I dont agree or like it.

And. The control of the media means any...any questioning of directive means you are a conspiraloon.

And Labour. Paid opposition. As bad or evil as the Tories.

Not happy.

Edited by The Grey Man
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bien Pensant
20 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

I agree.

The reasoning we can only guess.

My view is that it is to separate the economies. Actually, I am not against that. A CCP world, us.

The method chosen from the vaxxed nations is not to my liking.

There is defo lockstep in these nations with policies. It looked like that a year ago. Now I am very convinced. Meaning this agreement....if there is one...has bypassed the usual democratic process. For the UK that is the COVID Act to pass this stuff. Legal. Sure. Moral?

I dont agree or like it.

And. The control of the media means any...any questioning of directive means you are a conspiraloon.

And Labour. Paid opposition. As bad or evil as the Tories.

Not happy.

The men of Wu and the men of Yueh are enemies; yet if they are crossing a river in the same boat and are caught by a storm, they will come to each other's assistance just as the left hand helps the right” - Sun Tzu.

As I’ve said before, they seem to do big but not complex so, personally, I don’t think there is a grand plan, I think they’re a bunch of hasbeens who have been blind-sided by the Internet. Any that understood what it was going to do to the centralized information hierarchies on which their power depended got out ages ago.

It kind of reminds me of guys who have been ripping off their company’s creditors - they find some idiot and sell him the firm for a tenner so he can keep it going for at least 3 years and they’ll be safe from disqualification.

Edited by Bien Pensant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...