Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Ashwagandha


nirvana
 Share

Recommended Posts

I had to google it.

Some might find this bit interesting:

Ashwagandha can be an instant solution to manage the cortisol levels in your body and thus control follicle damage and hair loss.

  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

swiss_democracy_for_all

 

4 hours ago, nirvana said:

anyone growing it?

Is it even better than bananas? ;)

 

More seriously it sounds interesting, and I'll be interested to hear anyone's experiences. Too late for most of my hair, but reducing stress has to be a good thing anyway.

T

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoeDavola
On 17/08/2021 at 20:13, jm51 said:

I had to google it.

Some might find this bit interesting:

Ashwagandha can be an instant solution to manage the cortisol levels in your body and thus control follicle damage and hair loss.

I believe there is a link between neuroticism and the speed of progression of male pattern baldness. Just about every bloke I’ve known who went bald early was the neurotic stressed out type. 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoeDavola
20 hours ago, ccc said:

How did I fucking know Joe would pop up on this thread :Old:

 

:D

Oi!

I'm in good form today; not neurotic but still balding. And now I'm off to the pub for a guiness pie on the employer's dime.

#LivingTheDream

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

I believe there is a link between neuroticism and the speed of progression of male pattern baldness. Just about every bloke I’ve known who went bald early was the neurotic stressed out type. 

Sounds like you've 'known' a fair few blokes JoeDiJoe...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee

I bought some after someone recommended it on here, it has really helped with my anxiety due to all of this Covid bollocks.

I can't recall who recommended it, but thank you to whoever was.

  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

swiss_democracy_for_all
2 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

I bought some after someone recommended it on here, it has really helped with my anxiety due to all of this Covid bollocks.

I can't recall who recommended it, but thank you to whoever was.

Any side effects?

With meds, natural or otherwise, it’s unusual to get something for nothing....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee
6 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Any side effects?

With meds, natural or otherwise, it’s unusual to get something for nothing....

I haven't noticed any side effects.

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JoeDavola
On 20/08/2021 at 22:24, M S E Refugee said:

I bought some after someone recommended it on here, it has really helped with my anxiety due to all of this Covid bollocks.

Care to link that the one that you bought?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee
33 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Care to link that the one that you bought?

I buy my supplements from Natures Best.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
JoeDavola
On 24/08/2021 at 18:06, M S E Refugee said:

I buy my supplements from Natures Best.

I got some - is it best taken at morning or night?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

M S E Refugee
46 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I got some - is it best taken at morning or night?

Not sure, I just take it in the morning before work.

I haven't taken it for a while as my general mood has improved.

I do think that it helped me.

 

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...