DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

1980s/90s BBC series about a girl with a brain tumour

assetrichcashpoor

Question

assetrichcashpoor

Hello everyone, I wonder if anyone remembers a 1980s/early90s BBC series that followed a girl with a brain tumour as she went through her treatment? I can't remember what it was called but I've got a feeling Cliff Richard was involved. I think she was a fan of his and some of his music was used and possibly she met him. 

1 answer to this question

Frank Hovis

@assetrichcashpoor all that I can think this might be is an episode of Esther Rantzen's "Hearts of Gold" series which ran from 1988-96 and featured various people who had either done good deeds or were recovering from accidents or something like cancer but with good spirits and cheerfulness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearts_of_Gold

Although the IMDB full cast and crew doesn't mention him.  Though again it doesn't look very "full" for an eight year show.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216481/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_cl_sm