DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I'm going to sell out...

Great Guy

Great Guy

I've reason to travel to a EU country for work....

This country makes it easier for travellers if they have proof you've had the vaccines....

If you contact the NHS they send you a letter to prove you've had the the jabs... it's basically a covid passport...

I'm not proud of it, but I'm going to get the letter.

• Informative 1

11 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

This country makes it easier for travellers if they have proof you've had the vaccines....

If you contact the NHS they send you a letter to prove you've had the the jabs... it's basically a covid passport...

It is not selling out at all, it is doing what is best for your situation. 

I do not think we or atleast I  am not anti vax, I am anti informed consent and coercion. 

• Agree 10

Dogtania

I feel I'm holding out now to the bitter end now basically.

Hopefully by saying that I'm not jinxing myself, we'll see.

• Agree 9
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

What?

Bit confused too. I think he means he's had the jabs and now he's asking for the letter?

I dunno.

• Agree 1

stop_the_craziness

My mum is due to go to Portugal with her SAGA cronies in September.  They all have the letter, but they all have to do the PCR testing on the way in to Portugal and on the way back to the UK, so I don't see what you have gained by this.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Daughter is anti-jab.  She has applied for a position where she can get certification in the care indusry and is appalled to realise that if she gets the job she will have to be vaxxed or they won't have her.

Edited by jamanda
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 7

Yadda yadda yadda
58 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

My mum is due to go to Portugal with her SAGA cronies in September.  They all have the letter, but they all have to do the PCR testing on the way in to Portugal and on the way back to the UK, so I don't see what you have gained by this.

Depends on the country. Portugal is probably fine, if you can consider lots of tests as fine. France, as you can see at the link below, require vaccination unless you have an essential reason for travel, eg a relative has died.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france/entry-requirements

• Informative 1

Frankly, I would do the same. I'm not keen on half tested vaccines, but if that's the rule?

Edited by MrPin

1 hour ago, jamanda said:

Daughter is anti-jab.  She has applied for a position where she can get certification in the care indusry and is appalled to realise that if she gets the job she will have to be vaxxed or they won't have her.

The next care home massacre will be due to massive short staffing. 

• Agree 8

The Generation Game
1 hour ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Depends on the country. Portugal is probably fine, if you can consider lots of tests as fine. France, as you can see at the link below, require vaccination unless you have an essential reason for travel, eg a relative has died.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france/entry-requirements

My relative died due to:

-Covid and not being vaccinated

-Was killed by a mob due to not being vaccinated

Can I please come into your country without being jabbed?

Sure!

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

It is not selling out at all, it is doing what is best for your situation. 

I do not think we or atleast I  am not anti vax, I am anti informed consent and coercion. 

This is my stance at the moment.

I'm not saying I will never have the jab, its quite likely I will at some point, but not until such time as I feel happy its in my best interests to do.

Personal situations change over time. For me it could just simply be that as I age, I one day wake up on my 70th birthday and decide that due to old age the jab now offers me more upside benefit than downside compared to when 30 or 40 years old.

PS - I assume you meant pro informed consent...

• Agree 3

Austin Allegro

I think it's a bit of a grey area with regards to countries demanding proof of vaccination for entry, as there are precedents for this. However one thing I will never submit to is compulsory jabbing in order to leave the UK to visit a country which does not require jabbing (in effect, a medicalised exit visa) or compulsory jabbing for any kind of activities within the UK. That puts us straight into DDR/Soviet territory.

As somebody else pointed out, there does seem to have been a glitch in the matrix with the jabs and the narrative appears to be crumbling somewhat. Sadly I think this will just lead to a doubling-down and ramping up of the jabathon, but it at least shows all is not well with the Cabal.

• Agree 4

News item on NI local news where teenagers are being vaxxed.  Few blokes saying 'may as well it it done, as I need it to go to the pub in ROI and on holiday etc.  One girl at the end saying, pretty unconvincingly, how it will save lives.

Democorruptcy

What happened to those 3 Astra Zeneca batches made in India that the EU refused to accept as valid jabs? The last I heard 10 countries had backed down and started accepting them. Are they OK all over the EU now or will some NHS covid pass holders still need some tip-ex?

10 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

What happened to those 3 Astra Zeneca batches made in India that the EU refused to accept as valid jabs? The last I heard 10 countries had backed down and started accepting them. Are they OK all over the EU now or will some NHS covid pass holders still need some tip-ex?

Boring answer. There's was nothing wrong with them. They just hadn't got the paperwork/signoff sorted so were getting rejected

• Agree 1

Dogtania
8 hours ago, jamanda said:

It's terrible.  I can't help thinking that if only we could wait a year or two we would know.  All very rushed at the moment which makes me suspicious.  Not at all easy or convenient.   But in a year or two will we know whether our fears were unfounded ie ADE risks and the rest?  But by then logically you would think the pandemic over..... Except it feels like this medical tyranny is being forced through and they want constant jabs for ever weirdly.  Which then just makes me think it's all wrong all over again.

I don't have a good career and not just starting out.  Would be good to have a big war chest of FU money but is what it is.  Friends French gf younger brother (how anecdotal do you want to get 😅) just been accepted for first job in some finance company.  Good money and what he wants to do but no jab no job now.  Both the gf and brother don't want.  Really bad this carry on.

• Agree 7

Dogtania
7 hours ago, Stuey said:

Fucking hope there is something like this and it gets stuck back in the masters faces.

That's the thing this seems to be all one confidence trick.  Built on a very shakey house of cards of lies, half truths and illusions.

The propaganda and psychological war makes people think it's all normal.  At the same time it's completely evident and in the open that it's all about cohercion and bullying.  When they don't get their way it will be mandates like in the US ( and indeed here - but still think the legalities are very shakey).  Enough people don't pay it any attention it will all collapse.  If hospitals and care homes get understaffed that just may be what's needed unfortunately. 

Still waiting on these mythic lawyers but have to have a bit of hope 

• Agree 5

10 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Fucking hope there is something like this and it gets stuck back in the masters faces.

That's the thing this seems to be all one confidence trick.  Built on a very shakey house of cards of lies, half truths and illusions.

The propaganda and psychological war makes people think it's all normal.  At the same time it's completely evident and in the open that it's all about cohercion and bullying.  When they don't get their way it will be mandates like in the US ( and indeed here - but still think the legalities are very shakey).  Enough people don't pay it any attention it will all collapse.  If hospitals and care homes get understaffed that just may be what's needed unfortunately. 

Still waiting on these mythic lawyers but have to have a bit of hope 

I'm assuming I'll be let go next spring based on the current goings on. But I certainly won't be walking...

7 hours ago, invalid said:

This is my stance at the moment.

I'm not saying I will never have the jab, its quite likely I will at some point, but not until such time as I feel happy its in my best interests to do.

Personal situations change over time. For me it could just simply be that as I age, I one day wake up on my 70th birthday and decide that due to old age the jab now offers me more upside benefit than downside compared to when 30 or 40 years old.

PS - I assume you meant pro informed consent...

On my 70th birthday I was as convinced as ever not to get jabbed. I'd caught C19 the year before and I've had hangovers that were worse. For the unjabbed, there's nothing scary about the coof any more. As predicted, it has mutated into something more contagious and less deadly*. If I've had the coof again, I didn't notice.

The jabs are getting scarier though. A few months ago, there was the occasional report of someone 'dying too soon'. That's almost a daily occurrence now. If a C19 fatality hadn't been jabbed, the msm would be screaming about it. No mention of their jab status means that they were jabbed.

*Less deadly to the unjabbed. The jabbed are fucked twice over. Dangerous spike proteins in their body plus a mutated virus that their reset immune system can't deal with.

• Agree 9

King Penda
9 hours ago, Stuey said:

Starting on the 16th of September 

20 hours ago, Great Guy said:

If you’ve had the vaccine in Scotland your letter possibly won’t work. You need the App. At least that was the case in Norway. A few vaccinated had to join me in the leper queue. 

Worth your while looking into it.

Edit

could well just be the nogs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/davidnikel/2021/08/06/norway-opens-to-nhs-covid-pass-users-from-england-wales/amp/

Edited by McKay
  • Agree 1