DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

What are you watching?

humdrum

For the important stuff I like to follow Tony O'Neil. He does tend to stretch a point. I mean, he reckons that he doesn't water his spuds but does live in Wales, where the rain is such that the place is in danger of floating off into the Atlantic. That said, it is a great site and full of useful tips and well worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrytUqXE9Ns

For a bit of light relief, I got to Sky News Australia. To be honest, they seem a bit unhinged on the subject of Joe Biden and if the poor old sod invented a new brand of embalming fluid Sky News would claim that it was the wrong colour. Even so, it is fun to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AP30fHW-2I

What are you guys watching?

yeah I do watch youtube stuff

BUT on the oversize tele (which I've taken off the interent lol) I only watch stuff I've downloaded from the pirate bay

Got Mr Robot lined up after some friends think it's about me lol but for some reason won't play those files O.o normally works great

10 minutes ago, nirvana said:

yeah I do watch youtube stuff

BUT on the oversize tele (which I've taken off the interent lol) I only watch stuff I've downloaded from the pirate bay

Got Mr Robot lined up after some friends think it's about me lol but for some reason won't play those files O.o normally works great

I have a weakness for Youtube. It is a bit scatty but whatever you want, someone has usually uploaded a video on it.

For some reason I thought today was Friday, so turned to Pirate Bay to download my weekly fix of Ted Lasso. But it ain't, so I can't, sod it.

• Bogged 1

sarahbell

Netflix. We just finished Benidorm. 

One season into homeland.

Watched episode one of the chair tonight. 

YouTube. Those vegan guys. And Dr John. Don't watch a lot of YouTube though. 

Real TV. Pointless. Richard Osman's house of games. Only connect. Occasionally university challenge and mastermind.

Late night TV: usually Dave. But I quite like naked attraction too. 

• Informative 1

I've actually been watching a bit of 'Homes Under the Hammer' recently. 

They seem to like visiting Newcastle under Lime and Bilston semi regularly.