DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

ADE

tlc

@dgul and all.

How bad is this going to be? How many are going to die?

@Lightscribehas a theory that many batches of saline were given, so they don't drop at the same time but will be seen off by the boosters eventually.

Worst case scenario from Dr Luc Montagnier...

34df156839b565fd.png

Edited by tlc
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Gloommonger
24 minutes ago, tlc said:

@dgul and all.

How bad is this going to be? How many are going to die?

@Lightscribehas a theory that many batches of saline were given, so they don't drop at the same time but will be seen off by the boosters eventually.

Worst case scenario from Dr Luc Montagnier...

Silvia! Wow 😍

Carry on 😄

Pinkpanther

I Agree with TMT - I have not head or read a quote from Dr Luc Montagnier where he says that. -

It's one of those annoying zombie quotes that keep popping up.

However I do agree with tlc the there could well be a number of initial doses of Phizer that were saline in order to dilute the potential number of side effects.

• Agree 1

Dogtania

developed for poor people allegedly.   Gurney/ bed doubles as a coffin - no heavy lifting of patient on expiry.  Vid below posted may 2020 so been an option for while.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/colombian-company-creates-bed-can-double-coffin-n1203451

Then we've probably all heard about tenders or stockpiling of body bags.  Admittedly could be just contingency/ redundancy planning - and I've not actually looked at the figures, are they far greater than previously?  Worryingly Reuters fact checkers on the case saying;

However, the contract has nothing to do with the vaccine, but simply replaces a similar contract that is about to expire.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-body-storage-idUSL2N2O6230

On another note the blood clotting treatment/ medication is also noteworthy - again something I'm not sure of the veracity but sounded alarm bells and worthy of debunking by the fact checkers.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/unprecedented-nhs-england-3-2-billion-tender-for-blood-clot-treatment/

At present and completey anecdotally it seems there is mass suppression and blindsiding of the issue of blood clots and heart attacks.  Do we have access to NHS data on total hear attacks and clotting this year so as to compare the figures pre and post vax era?

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Pinkpanther said:

I Agree with TMT - I have not head or read a quote from Dr Luc Montagnier where he says that. -

It's one of those annoying zombie quotes that keep popping up.

However I do agree with tlc the there could well be a number of initial doses of Phizer that were saline in order to dilute the potential number of side effects.

Luc quote is a side issue, others like Judy Mikovits, Dolores Cahill, Robert Malone, Simone Gold etc have said similar. Simone for example has said she fears 30% will drop. Such a scenario would be absolutely catastrophic in areas of high population like the UK which could lead to societal collapse.

As autumn approaches I'm getting nervous and looking for an exit should the worst happen.

• Agree 2

Gloommonger

I find it incredible that Ade is never discussed by the msm. Surely, one of the expert talking heads might mention it as an explanation for the high percentage of vaccinated deaths? If Ade becomes an issue, I can't see anyone belatedly mentioning it and the unvaccinated will be blamed.

• Agree 2

48 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Any fanny pics?

Nah, it's too much like panty roulette. Could be like the money slot in a piggy bank or resemble a dropped kebab.

Especially when there absolutely zero chance of poking it.

When a bird is that hot it's best to believer her to be perfect than to have her drop her kecks and crush your perfect world.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

The Masked Tulip
31 minutes ago, tlc said:

Luc quote is a side issue, others like Judy Mikovits, Dolores Cahill, Robert Malone, Simone Gold etc have said similar. Simone for example has said she fears 30% will drop. Such a scenario would be absolutely catastrophic in areas of high population like the UK which could lead to societal collapse.

As autumn approaches I'm getting nervous and looking for an exit should the worst happen.

Come to Wales. With 90% jabbed there will be lots space.

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Nah, it's too much like panty roulette. Could be like the money slot in a piggy bank or resemble a dropped kebab.

Especially when there absolutely zero chance of poking it.

When a bird is that hot it's best to believer her to be perfect than to have her drop her kecks and crush your perfect world.

Garlic or chilli sauce sir?

15 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Schoeodingwassisname's Pussy.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1

I've said before that I see the worst case as being IFR of about 1% in the jabbed.   It'll probably be less than that.  The risk of it being worse than that is rather remote.  I've not seen any emerging data that's made me change this view.

• Informative 6

40 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Come to Wales. With 90% jabbed there will be lots space.

Too cold in winter and that Drakesford twat is an absolute cunt

9 minutes ago, dgul said:

I've said before that I see the worst case as being IFR of about 1% in the jabbed.   It'll probably be less than that.  The risk of it being worse than that is rather remote.  I've not seen any emerging data that's made me change this view.

How did you come up with that amount? Apologies if I've missed a post where you explained

Upsettah
3 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I'd use her shit for toothpaste.

Sorry. Bit sexist, maybe.

Edited by Upsettah
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1