DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Rhonda Patrick Deboonks DOSBODS

JoeDavola

JoeDavola

Joe Rogan actually did a great job here asking the right questions when she minimised the side effects thing.

He then points out that for only 5% of deaths was covid the only cause mentioned.

Her body language is a bit off too especially at the start, I've watched plenty of her videos and she's behaving different here.

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 2
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 2

A tremendous # on the lung

It's the first time I've ever heard a pro vaxxer at least try and address the genuine concerns around covid vaccination, rather than just build a straw man argument. So I give her credit for that. In any sane world, this is the level of conversation that should be happening everywhere.

They both didn't really address long term uncertainty though

• Agree 4

JoeDavola
3 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

It's the first time I've ever heard a pro vaxxer at least try and address the genuine concerns around covid vaccination, rather than just build a straw man argument. So I give her credit for that. In any sane world, this is the level of conversation that should be happening everywhere.

They both didn't really address long term uncertainty though

Yeah I like a lot of her work but I don't really think she addressed anything in that video.

• Agree 1

Syd Germs
35 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yeah I like a lot of her work but I don't really think she addressed anything in that video.

You could have said that before I watched the fucking video !!

• Lol 10

wherebee
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

well, the study on long covid she referred to re grey matter was discussed here on DOSBODS a while back and I think we worked out it was bullshit.

ah - here is the study. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34189535/

• Informative 2
  • Cheers 1

A tremendous # on the lung
4 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

We'll the full thing is on Spotify, she talks also about ADE etc. But it's going to take someone more knowledgeable than me to comment. @dgul perhaps? 

Starts at 1hour 30 ish 

Edit - she doesn't seem particularly convincing half the time!

Edited by A tremendous # on the lung
  • Informative 2