DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Reflections on Covid-19...

spunko

I always find this intriguing too.

You'll find very few people who will admit to crying about princess Diana, but they definitely existed in large numbers.

The good thing is, these days it's a bit different. The internet never forgets.

• Agree 4

Dogtania

Too many sleepwalkers in general I think. Majority happy to be given a narrative from young and continue to be given one which they may tend as needed to keep themselves happy and sane.

If the shit hits the fan I wonder how they'll fair?

I'm all for forgiveness to an extent but won't be forgetting.  Way too many naked emporers.  

I feel our opinion is quite leftfield unfortunately, critical thinking too.

Big wake up call too is the power of media and propaganda at shaping and forming people's beliefs and behaviours.

• Agree 7

JoeDavola

That's a very interesting take on things.

I have to say so many people have such a deep ego investment in masks/lockdown/vaccine's that I couldn't imagine them ever turning around and claiming they were anything but 100% on board with everything.

However, this is Clown World and anything is possible.

• Agree 2

Just now, wherebee said:

Comments on one of the local MP's posts re child vaxxinations 100% against.  Not 90%.  100%.

They'll roll it back and everyone will be happy and move on. 

When did you last hear anyone mention the genocidal seeding of care homes?

• Agree 3

stop_the_craziness

I did wonder today how many people with the more tolerable side effects from the vaccine (annoying headaches, tinnitus, general increased fatigue that isn't actually debilitating) will never actually admit to themselves or others that they could be vaccine related in order to avoid having to reflect on their choices.

• Agree 9

Southmartin

In 5 years time you won’t be able to find anyone who’ll admit to having believed the hype and opted for the vaxx.

Though mainly as they’ll all be dead !

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 4

Caravan Monster
7 hours ago, 23rdian said:

Bi-polar lorry driver who I'm guessing didn't go to school that much speaking truth off the cuff for £0, better and more convincing communicator than £100k+ pa BBC newsreader with a team of researchers and script writers. That's got to have the important people worried.

• Agree 7
  • Cheers 1

I'll wait for the documentary, as I've said before. It will all look different in hindsight. It's been one of those "mass panics", amplified somewhat by the intenernet, and the speed data (or bullshit) travels.

People WILL believe they saw piles of bodies in the street (A Mandela moment). But only on a dodgy TikTok video.

• Agree 1

Sugarlips
5 hours ago, MrPin said:

People WILL believe they saw piles of bodies in the street (A Mandela moment). But only on a dodgy TikTok video.

This definitely did occur in China very early on, when they were spraying god knows what in the streets. if you dig hard enough on bitchute it is there. Now whether these bodies were actors I can’t say

10 minutes ago, Sugarlips said:

This definitely did occur in China very early on, when they were spraying god knows what in the streets. if you dig hard enough on bitchute it is there. Now whether these bodies were actors I can’t say

Well, nor can I, but it did look "staged". I only saw what I saw, which is next to nothing. I don't think bitchute is that reliable, as a source of truth.

42 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Well, nor can I, but it did look "staged". I only saw what I saw, which is next to nothing. I don't think bitchute is that reliable, as a source of truth.

Who claims bitchute is a source of truth? I understood it to be a source of stuff deleted by censors on mainstream [="approved"] sites.

At the time of the site's launch, Vahey described BitChute as an alternative to mainstream platforms; he believed these platforms had demonstrated "increased levels of censorship" over the previous few years by banning and demonetising users

From the very damning wikipedia entry for bitchute

BitChute aims to put creators first and provide them with a service that they can use to flourish and express their ideas freely

The text that shows for bitchute.com [will be from bitchute.com] as first reult on a google search for bitchute. Curiously bitchute.com does not show at all on p1 of the results from duckduckgo. Deleted I guess, black mark for duckduck then.

I increasingly think they're all cunts [both MSM and MS-popularwebsites]. Anyone who does not censor except when legally obliged to is one of the good guys.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1