DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

How many times have you been jabbed, tested and did you test positive?

Democorruptcy

How many times have you been jabbed, tested and did you test positive?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Democorruptcy

Voter names not made public.

If a second test was negative and so made a positive test a false positive, answer as if the first test was negative.

Edited by Democorruptcy

One percent

Question 2 needs changing. I’ve never had a test so q2 is redundant. It won’t let me submit unless i answer the question though. 

• Agree 2

Democorruptcy
Just now, One percent said:

Question 2 needs changing. I’ve never had a test so q2 is redundant. It won’t let me submit unless i answer the question though. 

Thanks but I've already changed it, never done a 2 question before and didn't realise you had to answer both.

• Cheers 1

Hail the Tripod

Never had a test or any symptoms of Covid-19. Although I have always wondered if I had the original SARS, and discovered recently that my wife is absolutely convinced we had it.

We went to Hong Kong for Chinese New Year in 2003, and we both got really sick immediately after arrival. I was literally bedridden for 5 days (I don’t think I’ve ever had anything that bad other than a burst appendix and emergency surgery), but the symptoms were basically flu-like. The wife was only bedridden for a couple of days though.

I just assumed I had relatively weak immunity to an Asian strain of flu. It was only really later there was any English speaking coverage on SARS, and I only became aware of it much later when it reached Canada. It happened to crop up in a chat we had about our personal statistical risk for Covid-19.

If I did have SARS 18 years ago, I do wonder what a SARS-Cov2 antibody test would show?

• Informative 3

I was only tested as I was in hospital in a broken state. They also tested me for Mrsa.

Never taken a test outside the above situation. No jabs.

mattydread
4 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Voter names not made public.

If a second test was negative and so made a positive test a false positive, answer as if the first test was negative.

That's ok then.

Otherwise, I was going to ask if you have received anal sex, tested for HIV, positive or negative.

Edited by mattydread

Democorruptcy
2 hours ago, mattydread said:

That's ok then.

Otherwise, I was going to ask if you have received anal sex, tested for HIV, positive or negative.

Don't let me put you off, it's probably more off topic than covid 1984, if you decide to do it.

Colliedog

Never had a test or a jab but had a viral infection July 2020. I had vestibular neuritis, severe dizziness , nausea and vomiting. Did nothing for about a week, slept the majority of the time. After a week I gradually got better but it took a month before I could walk to the local shop but had to have a sleep after, very fatigued. 2 months before I drove. Still get tired very easily now and occasionally dizzy spells. After a month I also got a weird metallic taste in my mouth that took a couple or three weeks to disappear but I could still taste food.

Took a covid antibody test about 3 months ago but I had no antibodies. 

After reading the VEDA site that vendetta linked to I think I probably have had covid but who knows.

• Informative 4

The Grey Man

Received the Imperial College letter for the study on current antibody status.

My wife received one a few months and I posted. Both dirty lepers.

Slightly changed the wording, making it half sound obligatory.

Advice on the back. Test positive on the PCR we will inform Track n trace. All work loses funded by us.

The last bit I jest.  A year ago, I would have said yes.

Now. Fuck em.

Edited by The Grey Man
  • Agree 2

Democorruptcy

Only 4 people tested positive and none had a jab.

It's too early to say the jabs work @Bedrag Justesen because most on here hadn't been jabbed as per my other poll

• Agree 1

Bedrag Justesen
On 27/08/2021 at 12:15, Mcozzy said:

I was only tested as I was in hospital in a broken state.

California.

• Lol 2

King Penda

Zero jabs 1 test which I knew would be posative I was happy to do the test has it meant I got a temporary green light