• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

Spot the transgender

I have a theory about nations which have lost confidence in themselves after big defeats of some kind voting for candidates from minority cultures so as to signal that they are no longer a threat and therefore shouldn't be attacked militarily or financially.

Serbia was totally hammered for being nationalistic: elect a lesbian.

Ireland was financially slaughtered by the EU: elect a gay Indian immigrant.

And we've all seen this one: "Look at our defence minister, we're no threat, please don't attack us."

113608d1462169728-russia-nato-news-9e6vz

I'm intrigued as to who Greece will elect next time; my guess is Eddie Izzard.

Cavey's example is truly comical. Not sure you you have all been to specsavers. A lot of the most famous actresses have quite strong features. Not exactly cute, and a bit marmite to some people. Christ almighty, my gran looked like Vinnie Jones in a wig, but she was really nice, and managed to do 7 sprogs.

Serbias got a lesbian pm???

There goes my theory that East European countries who have been put to to Islamic sword in centuries gone by would be the bulwark against a new rising Ottoman empire.

We're screwed o.O

At least the Russians are strong....

Anyway here's another...

Male/Female who is this?

32470B9E00000578-3496532-Western_Chrese_was_born_in_America_almost_two_decades_after_her_-a-14_1458216478711.jpg

Edited by JackieO

12 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Serbias got a lesbian pm???

There goes my theory that East European countries who have been put to to Islamic sword in centuries gone by would be the bulwark against a new rising Ottoman empire.

We're screwed o.O

At least the Russians are strong....

Anyway here's another...

Male/Female who is this?

32470B9E00000578-3496532-Western_Chrese_was_born_in_America_almost_two_decades_after_her_-a-14_1458216478711.jpg

She's (?) got a tiny gun.

11 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

She's (?) got a tiny gun.

Yep she's got a tiny gun compared to her grandaddy

Image result for stalin

Yep she's Stalins grandaughter

Edited by JackieO

I haven't noticed many transgender people out and about. But what I am noticing is that there seem to be a surprising number of people around who are of indeterminable gender.

It isn't that they are wearing particular clothes or make-up, but simply that in the absence of obvious chest appendages, it is impossible to determine whether they are male or female. I saw three people like this on Saturday.

Something like this:

34 minutes ago, DTMark said:

I haven't noticed many transgender people out and about. But what I am noticing is that there seem to be a surprising number of people around who are of indeterminable gender.

It isn't that they are wearing particular clothes or make-up, but simply that in the absence of obvious chest appendages, it is impossible to determine whether they are male or female. I saw three people like this on Saturday.

Something like this:

I think there was a thread on this on ToS, and low testosterone ("Low T") I've been noticing it too more and more. It was mentioned on ToS that it was related to chlorine in the water supply or possibly fluoride, or even cow's milk; the cows are being fed all sorts of shit. I don't know, but I'd  be more inclined to side with that if you Google it.

Here is an example of such a person:

160513-avery-dickerson-thumbnail.nbcnews

This isn't the best example as they have a strong jawline, but they are usually overweight with short hair, and general lack of facial hair.

Spoiler

It's a man

Edit: here is a better example!

20150804_101514-1.jpeg?w=720&quality=85

Spoiler

It's a woman

4 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

O.oO.oO.o

I've got to admit, I didn't see that coming.

I suppose they are both mental in their own special way.

Aye she looks even more mental in other pictures.

I'm guessing she trying very hard not to be like Granddad understandable given she's American. It kind of proves Frank's point above.