DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sicko Covidian Propaganda

Upsettah

Lightly Toasted
14 minutes ago, Upsettah said:

I don't know if this has already been upped? Apologies if it has, but check it out, this takes dystopian to a whole new level.

Horrible performance if it was a voiceover artist, listen to the mouth noise/clicks. Could well have been a nurse IMO.

• Informative 1

Upsettah
3 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Midazolam could use that as a promo.

Should be in the Australia thread.

Yep, fair point - have replicated there. Moderator please feel free to delete this thread!

swiss_democracy_for_all
20 minutes ago, Upsettah said:

I don't know if this has already been upped? Apologies if it has, but check it out, this takes dystopian to a whole new level.

xD That is hilariously awful. Is it a real advert in Oz or someone taking the piss?

@Sugarlips? @wherebee?

• Agree 1

Upsettah
1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

xD That is hilariously awful. Is it a real advert in Oz or someone taking the piss?

@Sugarlips? @wherebee?

Well, a quick search seems to suggest it's someone with Aussie meeja backing, at the very least - for example

Lockdown protest: Nurse issue’s powerful message to ‘brave covid deniers’ | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

MrLibertyRedux
24 minutes ago, Upsettah said:

3 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

@Sugarlips? @wherebee?

Sinsiter if not a spoof.

• Agree 1

Upsettah
2 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Sinsiter if not a spoof.

An oncology nurse, no less.

I guess she's got nothing else to do seeing as nobody dies of anything anymore .... 'cept COVID(TM), of course.

• Agree 3

Caravan Monster
1 hour ago, Upsettah said:

She doesn't tell us if the brave fully jabbed covid believers get extras if they're in hospital dying of the clot shot 'covid' a rare and unusual condition. More positive incentive in the sales pitch please, must try harder.

• Agree 2

On 29/08/2021 at 17:41, Upsettah said:

Up until the last section when it gets a bit grim I thought it sounded really nice.  Warm fluffy clouds of pillows, gentle massages with hot face cloths, dimmed lights.  Not sure about promised song and dance, don't want any of that ritualised tik tok shit that would be super annoying.

I almost got lulled into thinking it would all be worth it for a few minutes of peacefulness but I think the narrators soft voice was misleading me down the wrong path.  Must try to stay away from hospitals!

But yeah it's a level of delusion and disharmony dressed up as all loving kindness.  Antivax be damned they are responsible for this all.  We'll fight -in our innate goodness like mother Teresa- to still treat with all the bells and whistles as above, right up until the law change brought on with perceived fervent backing of the population that the unclean be denied any treatment and left to rot in nightingale type shelters with only beds and barbed wire, and without any medical assistance.

These people don't seem to understand that there's always a negative side to propaganda.

Once the truth emerges about the harm that has been done to healthy younger people the backlash will be horrific.

• Agree 9

the gardener

I wonder if that sick bitch gets off on admonishing dying smokers and/or obese people. 

Come on you sick fuck, make a video about them.

Probably won't as no doubt she's a fat fuck who only smokes infrequently as she's too often stuffing her putrid maw with cakes.

• Agree 5
  • Cheers 1

Southmartin

I think it shows a new level of desperation. I think they know their time is running out and they;'re trying to jab as many people as possible before they all start dying in winter

• Agree 3

One percent
4 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

I think it shows a new level of desperation. I think they know their time is running out and they;'re trying to jab as many people as possible before they all start dying in winter

Of what? The coof or the jab? 

10 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Governments have bought so man jabs, they are desperate to use them, before the sell by date.

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Governments have bought so man jabs, they are desperate to use them, before the sell by date.

They've bought them on order in advance. Yes there will be piles sitting in various places "needing" used soon. However most of the UK stockpile won't even have been made yet. 

I think you know how I know this...:ph34r:

• Agree 1
  • Informative 5

Caravan Monster
57 minutes ago, MrPin said:

They bought large quantities of vaccines the various 'pandemics' of recent years eg Tamiflu but the media / gov pressure selling of the current 'vaccines' to all individuals is something not seen before. Don't know why they are so keen to vaccinate as many as possible because the case for so doing isn't all that coherent.

• Agree 3

Just now, Caravan Monster said:

. Don't know why they are so keen to vaccinate as many as possible because the case for so doing isn't all that coherent.

There isn't a coherent case I've heard which is why the path to paranoia is so easy to take..

• Agree 4

11 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

They bought large quantities of vaccines the various 'pandemics' of recent years eg Tamiflu but the media / gov pressure selling of the current 'vaccines' to all individuals is something not seen before. Don't know why they are so keen to vaccinate as many as possible because the case for so doing isn't all that coherent.

It has been a COLOSSAL waste of tax money, that could have been used more effectively.

• Agree 3

Aww thanks, and I will pay your salary and pension (so you can make TikTok videos)!....OK, its a caring profession but why is it put on a pedestal of morality...would all these providers go to work for nothing?

• Agree 2