DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

WHY???

Wight Flight

Wight Flight

Ok. I haven't got a scooby.

One post per person. Nothing is too TFH.

Give it your best shot. Just WTF is actually going on?

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

Long-game
19 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Ok. I haven't got a scooby.

One post per person. Nothing is too TFH.

Give it your best shot. Just WTF is actually going on?

A mix: the greedy fuckers,globalists, the woke, the climate lunatics, the sociopaths, the insane, the masochists, the incompetent the worst of all in an eclectic mix of fruitcakes, you have an illness with some mortality, for most less sever than the flu, that the above mixed with hysteria has created where we are at,  the eugenicists have been about for donkeys years.

Off topic but the title of the topic is a fantastic song by my favourite band the Byrds 😁

Edited by Long-game
  • Agree 3
  • Love 2
  • Bogged 1

Because this is their last chance to get humanity locked down and force submission to their new normal agendas. The Great Awakening is here and they are afraid!

• Agree 4

SpectrumFX

The fundamental issue is all the funny money.

Politics is the art of the possible. The endless money printing gives governments power to act in ways that simply wouldn't have been conceivable without the ability to magic up endless money.

I can't see any end to it other than through the systemic failure of the current fiat monetary system, which I think is pretty much nailed on at this point.

• Agree 6

The Masked Tulip

Modern tech has allowed a select few to have dirt on almost everyone. The so-called elites have a done a deal with the CCP to sell out the West and turn the world into some combination of the various dystopian novels and films

• Agree 2

Lightscribe

2008 came knocking. The global reserve currency ($) collapsed with inverted treasury yields in 2019.  The Fiat monetary detachment from the gold standard experiment has now failed and the global economy is on life support (ever more QE) inflation will finish it off. Total control was needed for the end of capitalism into the next stage.

Edited by Lightscribe
  • Agree 5

desertorchid

The common misperception that somehow governments are organising anything is wrong think IMO. If you watch every country the government has been reactionary at each stage and merely responded (badly) at every step of the way. To try and answer the question may sound slightly philosophical but not TFH. There is something inside all of us causing this nonsense. Mostly in the West. There is a void and this fills it, the media feeds it. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

wherebee

Alien invasion, warning that unless human population is decreased to 1 billion within 20 years, they will wipe out the entire species.

It's the only explanation that fits all the facts.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Bogged 2

SpectrumFX
14 minutes ago, desertorchid said:

The common misperception that somehow governments are organising anything is wrong think IMO. If you watch every country the government has been reactionary at each stage and merely responded (badly) at every step of the way. To try and answer the question may sound slightly philosophical but not TFH. There is something inside all of us causing this nonsense. Mostly in the West. There is a void and this fills it, the media feeds it. 

It does feel like we're living in some strange anecdote in a sequel to Charles Mackay's Memoir of Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds. The two quotes below would seem to fit us very well.

“In reading The History of Nations, we find that, like individuals, they have their whims and their peculiarities, their seasons of excitement and recklessness, when they care not what they do. We find that whole communities suddenly fix their minds upon one object and go mad in its pursuit; that millions of people become simultaneously impressed with one delusion, and run after it, till their attention is caught by some new folly more captivating than the first.” 

“During seasons of great pestilence men have often believed the prophecies of crazed fanatics, that the end of the world was come. Credulity is always greatest in times of calamity. Prophecies of all sorts are rife on such occasions, and are readily believed, whether for good or evil. During the great plague, which ravaged all Europe, between the years 1345 and 1350, it was generally considered that the end of the world was at hand. Pretended prophets were to be found in all the principal cities of Germany, France, and Italy, predicting that within ten years the trump of the Archangel would sound, and the Saviour appear in the clouds to call the earth to judgment.” 
― Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds

• Agree 7
  • Informative 2

Bus Stop Boxer
2 hours ago, Long-game said:

A mix: the greedy fuckers,globalists, the woke, the climate lunatics, the sociopaths, the insane, the masochists, the incompetent the worst of all in an eclectic mix of fruitcakes, you have an illness with some mortality, for most less sever than the flu, that the above mixed with hysteria has created where we are at,  the eugenicists have been about for donkeys years.

Off topic but the title of the topic is a fantastic song by my favourite band the Byrds 😁

You say it's a dead old world, cold and unforgiving
I don't know where you live but you're not living
Why?
Why?
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, karelian said:

We all do what we are told.  We let it happen to us.  Why we do that I don't know.

Speak for yourself...

I do what I please 

e4kf6fu2v3531.jpg

• Lol 3

Long-game
7 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:
You say it's a dead old world, cold and unforgiving
I don't know where you live but you're not living
Why?
Why

Edited , as per one post request.

Edited by Long-game

Wight Flight
31 minutes ago, Long-game said:

Edited , as per one post request.

Blimey.

Never expected any one to actually comply with that request.

This isn't a place for rules.

• Informative 1
  • Lol 3

8 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

I'll have stab, because (in no particular order) -

Work and Government has turned westerners into people who comply mindlessly.
The west has become Health and Safety obsessed.
Many people will not take responsibility for themselves and want to blame somebody for everything bad.
Twitter gives the stupid too much say in the popular narrative.
Our politicians are scared of getting something wrong....
...and when they get something wrong they cannot admit it.
Big business can make money.
The healthcare industry dreams of selling "immunity as a service"
People are sick of commuting for hours to a shit job, in a shit office, for a shit boss, and a shit company, for shit pay.
The population has become far, far too fat.
The population have become far, far, far too lazy.
We have created nursing homes that are little more than waiting rooms for the crematoria.
The internet allows office drones to work from home.
Too much of the science industry will say anything to secure funding.
Reputations can be made.
Science is the new religion - and cannot be questioned.
Politicians feel they can make a difference and create a legacy.
Politicians voted themselves the power to do almost anything with essentially no oversight - it is now more-or-less illegal to challenge them.

Much of this boils down to stupidity, laziness and greed.

1575367206197.jpg

• Informative 1
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 4