DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

WHY???

Wight Flight

Dogtania

Ok since this is anything goes....

I've no bloody idea if the below is true.  Just throwing it out there.  I have a friend that would probably agree, but he believes all sorts.  He makes it sound like we're living in the matrix and is convinced there are 'extras' in these jabs although also thinks a lot are placebos.  I take what he says as interesting but if anything only half believable (guess you can pick holes easily etc).

Anyway enough about him, I went down a brief but seemingly very deep rabbit hole on twatter the other day (since I mentioned deep rabbit holes I'll add at the end one more at end that seems even more batshit since I see aliens mentioned above).

Ok first rabbit hole seems persuasive (or just remotely possible).   Biotech etc.  Transhumanism.  Lady that links thinks she is in the matrix but the source below ostensibly written in 2017 from a professor for a course in future telecommunications from the look of it.  Definitely believe the technology is being developed or already exists, but of course whether this is why is on the verge of full blown tin-foil millener. 

Saying that I wonder if the truth is somewhere in between - ie there is a push to get this tech into people just not today or by deception.  Going towards the more tin foil side of things, remotely possible somewhere along the line bits of this tech is being injected to see how it interacts with the body (idk metals and such just to see what contraindications are presented when introduced into the body).

Ok so since we're here, this alien stuff even weirder.  Whilst the above is quite extreme sci-fi territory I still find interesting.  The alien stuff like below I guess I still find slightly interesting but more due to how insanely crazy it sounds and who is behind it.

TBF I don't know much about the UFO/ alien fringe stuff - I am sure it's been around for a long time too with people saying they are in communication with the things.  So probably not out the ordinary but still found a bit curious. ...

Twatter profile if I'm getting it right is written by aliens themselves (or maybe translated by one of these human indigo children empaths for them?).  There are a dozen or so that have a base in the US and any day now (yawn) they are about to reveal themselves publicly.  People all over the world somehow communicate with them every night.  Not quite clear on that part.... posters say things like thanks for coming round last night or setting up feasts for them to entice.  Maybe in spirit not flesh I'm guessing.  

Sorry off on a tangent.  The former at least in the realm of possibility I guess.  Thought I'd include both since it's anything goes and two recent -brief but noteworthy to me- twatter excursions.

desertorchid
15 minutes ago, NTB said:

The pandemic is just a very small part of what has been going on which is basically a planetary battle between good and evil in which the population will either be enslaved by the great reset or freed by the great awakening.

At the top of the cabal are 13 Phoenecian bloodline families. They have been controlling things via three city states (Vatican, London and DC). They in turn, control a raft of elites that in turn control governments, the banks (including central banks) big Pharma, big tech, the media, publishing, hollywood and the entertainment industry and basically almost any major corporation that makes billions. They also control the CIA, FBI and numerous other spy agencies in various countries as well as all the global institutions such as United Nations, WHO, CFR, Trilateral Commission, the red cross and countless NGO's plus the courts. All of this in order to control and prey on the population.

The cabal tells us everything they are going to do in advance via the entertainment industry and by way of symbolism and have documented their objectives via the georgia guidestones and united nations plans. They have contolled things for centuries and engineered wars and economic crises to shift global power and wealth around the planet to suit their needs. Ultimately, they wish to reduce the global population serving them to 500 million compliant and easily controlled people mainly based in China, Japan and maybe Korea. The model they intend to use is that of the CCP and to this end, they have infiltrated the west with useful communist idiots.

The cabal had a long standing plan to begin the final phase of our enslavement and elimination using the combination of action to address climate change and a global pandemic known as the great reset as outlined by the WEF. This is facilitated by absolute control of the media and world governmants by either ownership, blackmail or bribery. The western world is seen as the most critical to destroy because we tend to have notions of freedom and are by nature, free thinking, innovative and difficult to control. To this end, there has already been a long campaign to wear us down and divide us via immigration, economic destruction and petty or unjust rules and laws.

The election of Trump threw their plans into disaray since it was intended thet this phase would happen under 8 years of HRC and so everything was tried in order to get rid of him. Ultimately full on election fraud was needed to stop his re-election and in order to facilitate this, mail in ballots were needed and so the pandemic was brought forward to facilitate these. Trump really is working with a group that intend to drain the swamp and are doing exactly that.

The original plan was for several years of lockdown and fearmongering to destroy the global economy along with any non cabal owned businesses and implement a vaccine based euthanasia programme where the population would be gradually and selectively  killed off using repeat injections. Trump disrupted the extended lockdowns by speeding the develepment and release of the vaccines. He was able to do this because there is a fight back led by the US military known as the great awakening.

This fight back relies on people waking up and understanding that there is an evil force that has been abusing and enslaving them and that in many ways, this can be seen as a spiritual battle between good and evil. They need to know that the media lies and governments are controlled in order that they don't freak out when the battle becomes visible to normies.

We are currently at a point where much of the high level cabal has been destroyed and the supply of money to the cabal has been cut off. They are still dangerous and able to implement false flags, terror attacks and the like but the head has been removed and Trump is in control. The US military are running the USA and Trump is a shadow president. Once sufficient people have woken up to how much worse things are geting under 'Biden', the election fraud will be exposed, the military will step in and ultimately Trump will return in some form.

I've left lots of detail out, particularly on the spiritual side of things, the hidden tech that the cabal has and the financial reset that will be coming. That's a level too far and you need to be able to grasp that the above is broadly true before moving on to those.

TL;DR David Icke is not a nutter.

Surely it would have been easier to knock DT out, JFK stylie

Just now, desertorchid said:

Surely it would have been easier to knock DT out, JFK stylie

They have tried. He has his own security people rather than relying on the Secret Service. That makes it harder for them.

• Agree 2

19 minutes ago, NTB said:

The cabal tells us everything they are going to do in advance

Spot on.

• Agree 1

JoeDavola

I think fundamentally many people don't like freedom.

They are actually more comfortable being subjugated to various forces in their life; an overbearing partner, a slave driving boss, the state.

They are happiest when these powers give them a pat on the head and tell them they've done the right thing.

I also think the majority haven't suffered financially though this (or rather they have but don't realize it yet) - so they see no need to change anything.

• Agree 8
  • Informative 1
  • Bogged 1

Dogtania

@NTBthat's quite tour de force on the situation.  The stuff like the bloodlines I would have completely ignored not even laughing at a year ago.  I still find hard to believe but I'm not laughing anymore.

But a few things you wrote made me think.  I had sort of given up on Trump.  I used to see him as a sideshow, a fun and welcome one.  Possibly just possibly he was fighting for the greater good.  I gave up that notion a while ago assuming if anything he's just controlled opposition.  Whilst I've not changed my stance something in what you said regarding the expedited vacinee drive Vs the planned longer term roll out/ euthanasia rings true to me.  Recently I saw trump telling people to get the vax..... It's understandable maybe in that he's trying to toe a fine line etc so I don't think that should be used to colour Trump either way.

Anyway definitely food for thought there.

If I'm following correctly it does sound like your saying the good side has largely already won ie the head cut off and Trump in control.  Just biding time.  Guess the nukes or alien invasion would logically be expected next to circumvent this course of action.

• Cheers 1

Talking Monkey
2 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

I think it comes down to several things all coming together

1) President Trump had to be got rid of he was a threat to the deep state  / globalist system

2) The financial system has been on health support for many years 

3) Climate change - is really about resources running out / becoming less easy to extract and fewer to go around 

4) The post ww2 years have been the anomaly most of history has been people, in servitude to the well off / 1% what ever you want to call them - The same still exist and they want society back as per that. 

5) education  / media in the west has been conditioning people for many years there are very few people left who actually think critically or see through the propaganda that is the media and social media  

The pandemic (looks increasingly planed actually) was an opportunity to correct this to limit our lives (it has not effected the rich they still jet around the world) It meant trump could be removed, new financial systems could be brought in due to emergancy and we all end up less free. 

the issue is (and its hopium) Q once said people cannot be told they have to see for themselves, is this being made so public to show people to wake people up. I cannot understand how anyone can look at the state and all its employees and divisions from the NHS to the military, police, councils and think that they are doing good things. Frankly they are doing evil and have been for some time. 

The resources running out is that mainly the oil

• Agree 1

Chewing Grass
2 minutes ago, Marbleless said:

They all follow 'the science'.

Except where it doesn't suit, prime example being wearing rags over your mouth and nose where science says efficacy is sub 2%.

There are many other examples.

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

The resources running out is that mainly the oil

Yes and no the soil is fucked too, plus perhaps a solar minimum 

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

@NTBthat's quite tour de force on the situation.  The stuff like the bloodlines I would have completely ignored not even laughing at a year ago.  I still find hard to believe but I'm not laughing anymore.

But a few things you wrote made me think.  I had sort of given up on Trump.  I used to see him as a sideshow, a fun and welcome one.  Possibly just possibly he was fighting for the greater good.  I gave up that notion a while ago assuming if anything he's just controlled opposition.  Whilst I've not changed my stance something in what you said regarding the expedited vacinee drive Vs the planned longer term roll out/ euthanasia rings true to me.  Recently I saw trump telling people to get the vax..... It's understandable maybe in that he's trying to toe a fine line etc so I don't think that should be used to colour Trump either way.

Anyway definitely food for thought there.

If I'm following correctly it does sound like your saying the good side has largely already won ie the head cut off and Trump in control.  Just biding time.  Guess the nukes or alien invasion would logically be expected next to circumvent this course of action.

Yes, the good side is on it's way to winning and at this point, it's largely inevitable. There's a lot of mopping up to do and much of what has been going on has been to bring the remainder of the enemy out of the shadows so that they can be dealt with.

As an example, the Mike Lindell P Cap thing was all about teasing out more of the bad guys. The convention was actively being hacked to get at the data he supposedly had and the good guys were busy tracing the hackers. The data he presented on election results showed that many States were still won by Biden. That was a ruse to encourage the cabal to allow audits in those States thinking they would show that Biden won. In reality, he didn't. It was a Trump landslide everywhere.

As Q repeatedly said, you are watching a movie. What we see is not real. The good guys are playing the bad guys at their own game.

I'm not asking anyone to believe me. I'm just asking people to look at what is happening with what I've said in mind and see if things fit - and maybe then go and do a bit of digging round and a bit of research.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 6
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, NTB said:

Yes, the good side is on it's way to winning and at this point, it's largely inevitable. There's a lot of mopping up to do and much of what has been going on has been to bring the remainder of the enemy out of the shadows so that they can be dealt with.

As an example, the Mike Lindell P Cap thing was all about teasing out more of the bad guys. The convention was actively being hacked to get at the data he supposedly had and the good guys were busy tracing the hackers. The data he presented on election results showed that many States were still won by Biden. That was a ruse to encourage the cabal to allow audits in those States thinking they would show that Biden won. In reality, he didn't. It was a Trump landslide everywhere.

As Q repeatedly said, you are watching a movie. What we see is not real. The good guys are playing the bad guys at their own game.

I'm not asking anyone to believe me. I'm just asking people to look at what is happening with what I've said in mind and see if things fit - and maybe then go and do a bit of digging round and a bit of research.

I'd love to think that the US military is gonna come to the rescue but then how does one explain the recent jab mandate?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/08/23/mandatory-covid-19-vaccines-coming-soon-us-service-members-following-fda-approval.html

Are you saying this is all theatre?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, lid said:

I'd love to think that the US military is gonna come to the rescue but then how does one explain the recent jab mandate?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/08/23/mandatory-covid-19-vaccines-coming-soon-us-service-members-following-fda-approval.html

Are you saying this is all theatre?

Not all theatre but most of it is. The good guys may well be infiltrating the vaccine supply chain. I doubt very much whether the US military will get anything other than saline.

• Agree 2

Mirror Mirror

Great thread and I’ve upvoted quite a few posts on it; while they say different things, they are broadly in agreement that it’s not about any virus, but is about corruption, greed, control, regulatory capture, etc.

I posted this in the pandemic thread, but it probably belongs here as well, so I’ll include it and recommend you read it (10-15 min). For me it’s a pretty good summary of, ‘why’?

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/masked-ball-cowardice

• Informative 2

Lightly Toasted
24 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

Yes and no the soil is fucked too, plus perhaps a solar minimum 

Green arguments are really about resources, too. Whether you believe in climate change or not, there has to be some limit to the earth's capacity to absorb humanity's waste products.

So one way or another there is a limit to growth -- running out of inputs, running out of places to dump output -- which drives the problems in our growth-based financial system too.

Maybe the elite interest in space exploration (which in its most Utopian version would lead to a new frontier to effectively remove all limits) is a recognition of that.

• Agree 1

Marbleless
1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

Except where it doesn't suit, prime example being wearing rags over your mouth and nose where science says efficacy is sub 2%.

There are many other examples.

Agreed. I've left out far more than I've written but thought people might fall asleep if I wrote pages!

• Agree 1

What’s going on at the moment is so monumental that I think we are all struggling to deal with it.  The start and end goal is population reduction.  It is beyond complicated.   I’ve said it before but Thatcher always said that she used was used by the Cabal to crush the working class and more precisely a unionised workforce.

For me the assignation of JFK and the alleged Moon Landings were the start of the lies and MSM manipulation in modern times.  If the truth of what happened was ever revealed to the sheeple would never cope.

• Agree 9
  • Informative 1

Marbleless
5 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

I think it comes down to several things all coming together

1) President Trump had to be got rid of he was a threat to the deep state  / globalist system

2) The financial system has been on health support for many years 

3) Climate change - is really about resources running out / becoming less easy to extract and fewer to go around 

4) The post ww2 years have been the anomaly most of history has been people, in servitude to the well off / 1% what ever you want to call them - The same still exist and they want society back as per that. 

5) education  / media in the west has been conditioning people for many years there are very few people left who actually think critically or see through the propaganda that is the media and social media  

The pandemic (looks increasingly planed actually) was an opportunity to correct this to limit our lives (it has not effected the rich they still jet around the world) It meant trump could be removed, new financial systems could be brought in due to emergancy and we all end up less free. 

the issue is (and its hopium) Q once said people cannot be told they have to see for themselves, is this being made so public to show people to wake people up. I cannot understand how anyone can look at the state and all its employees and divisions from the NHS to the military, police, councils and think that they are doing good things. Frankly they are doing evil and have been for some time. 

I think that I am realising that whether you think it is by accident or design the end game is probably much the same.

With the drones in place it is all now possible.

• Agree 1

The single one thing that makes me side more on the on purpose. 

Build back better. Build back greener. 

That was all coordinated. And during a period where the world's countries are apparently in the middle of a deadly pandemic ? 

Maybe they just used it as an excuse and it wasn't all pre planned. But it's certainly been coordinated since after the "pandemic" started.

I'm certain of that at least.  

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ina said:

For me the assignation of JFK and the alleged Moon Landings were the start of the lies and MSM manipulation in modern times. 

Don't most people now align with the "conspiracy theory" angle on these two specific issues?

• Agree 1