Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

WHY???


Wight Flight
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, eight said:

Don't most people now align with the "conspiracy theory" angle on these two specific issues?

JFK yes in my experience. Moon landings definitely not. 

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, NTB said:

I've left lots of detail out, particularly on the spiritual side of things, the hidden tech that the cabal has and the financial reset that will be coming. That's a level too far and you need to be able to grasp that the above is broadly true before moving on to those.

@NTB I'd love to hear your thoughts on these if it's not too much trouble 😊

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@NTB I'd love to hear your thoughts on these if it's not too much trouble 😊

I held back on those because people will think I'm even more of a tinfoil hatted nutcase than they already do but hey ho, in for a penny, in for a pound. I'll put something together later, I'm in the middle of some major sawdust creating operations at the moment.

  • Love 1
  • Cheers 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Mouse

This is so far outside our 'normal' perception of reality that most will have a hard time accepting it and please note that I am putting it forward as a possibility rather than a fact.

First a little physics. Matter can be thought of (and behaves as) both particles and waves.
See here if unfamiliar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

Thus you can make an argument that all matter as in everything that exists is a waveform regardless of how we percieve it. We also know that higher frequencies can be encoded with greater amounts of information.

Out there in tinfoil world is the concept of densities. These are realms in which conscious things can exist and have experiences. Inanimate objects exist in the 1st density, Plants and annimals exist in the 2nd density, we humans exist in the 3rd density. Each successive density is higher in frequency and thus contains more information and complexity.

If you recall what I was saying in the Oh Dear thread, I had come to the conclusion that God is consciousness and that we are a small part of that whole consciousness and so is everything else. A rock has very little consciousness because it has a very low vibrational frequency. In the second density, an elephant has a much higher vibrational frequency than an ant and therefore more consciousness, so within a density, a range of frequency is possible. This also applies to humans in the 3rd density. A person with a low vibration may be violent, destructive, selfish etc. A person who is helpful, kind, selfless would have a higher vibration.

There is the concept that 3rd density is not our natural realm. We are kept inprisoned here by negative 4th density forces because it serves their purposes. Basically, if the lizard overlords exist, they are 4th density beings that are using the cabal to control us so that they can feed off of our negative emotions and possibly our flesh too.

A quick note on the meaning of life: Within this 'framework' the purpose of our life is to learn lessons. We have a great many lives and can incarnate as anything within the first three densities at any point in time. When we die, our consciousness returns to source and we review the lessons and select another life to live in order to further our 'education'. Basically, we don't truly die, we are eternal. Eventually, when enough lessons have been learned, we can incarnate in the next density up which in our case is the 4th.*

*I've seen a number of different models which all agree on the first three but then differ on how many levels are above and where we go from 3rd but in general, the principles are the same.

How is this all relevant to what is happening? The human race is having an awakening. We can see from this thread and the Oh Dear thread that many of us have realise or are in the process of realising that not all is as it seems, that we are being lied to and manipulated for some reason. We may not agree on exactly what is happening and what is causing it but most of us know that something is going on. We are not the only ones.

The spiritualists out there take this to mean that we (the human race) are raising our vibrational frequency and that when it hits a certain point, some kind of ascenscion is going to take place. Those of us with high enough frequency will arrive in the next density up, those who are not will have to go around again and live some more lives to learn some more lessons. Basically, defeating the cabal is allowing us to break the chains that are holding us back and escape from our 3rd density prison.

If any of you have any familiarity with these concepts I would love to hear from you.

TL:DR You have a very low vibration.

 

  • Agree 2
  • Love 2
  • Cheers 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, NTB said:

@Mouse

This is so far outside our 'normal' perception of reality that most will have a hard time accepting it and please note that I am putting it forward as a possibility rather than a fact.

First a little physics. Matter can be thought of (and behaves as) both particles and waves.
See here if unfamiliar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

Thus you can make an argument that all matter as in everything that exists is a waveform regardless of how we percieve it. We also know that higher frequencies can be encoded with greater amounts of information.

Out there in tinfoil world is the concept of densities. These are realms in which conscious things can exist and have experiences. Inanimate objects exist in the 1st density, Plants and annimals exist in the 2nd density, we humans exist in the 3rd density. Each successive density is higher in frequency and thus contains more information and complexity.

If you recall what I was saying in the Oh Dear thread, I had come to the conclusion that God is consciousness and that we are a small part of that whole consciousness and so is everything else. A rock has very little consciousness because it has a very low vibrational frequency. In the second density, an elephant has a much higher vibrational frequency than an ant and therefore more consciousness, so within a density, a range of frequency is possible. This also applies to humans in the 3rd density. A person with a low vibration may be violent, destructive, selfish etc. A person who is helpful, kind, selfless would have a higher vibration.

There is the concept that 3rd density is not our natural realm. We are kept inprisoned here by negative 4th density forces because it serves their purposes. Basically, if the lizard overlords exist, they are 4th density beings that are using the cabal to control us so that they can feed off of our negative emotions and possibly our flesh too.

A quick note on the meaning of life: Within this 'framework' the purpose of our life is to learn lessons. We have a great many lives and can incarnate as anything within the first three densities at any point in time. When we die, our consciousness returns to source and we review the lessons and select another life to live in order to further our 'education'. Basically, we don't truly die, we are eternal. Eventually, when enough lessons have been learned, we can incarnate in the next density up which in our case is the 4th.*

*I've seen a number of different models which all agree on the first three but then differ on how many levels are above and where we go from 3rd but in general, the principles are the same.

How is this all relevant to what is happening? The human race is having an awakening. We can see from this thread and the Oh Dear thread that many of us have realise or are in the process of realising that not all is as it seems, that we are being lied to and manipulated for some reason. We may not agree on exactly what is happening and what is causing it but most of us know that something is going on. We are not the only ones.

The spiritualists out there take this to mean that we (the human race) are raising our vibrational frequency and that when it hits a certain point, some kind of ascenscion is going to take place. Those of us with high enough frequency will arrive in the next density up, those who are not will have to go around again and live some more lives to learn some more lessons. Basically, defeating the cabal is allowing us to break the chains that are holding us back and escape from our 3rd density prison.

If any of you have any familiarity with these concepts I would love to hear from you.

TL:DR You have a very low vibration.

 

I think I first came across these concepts when I read I’m me I’m free : The Robots Guide to freedom by David Icke in the late 90s. The whole thing feels right.

  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shamone said:

I think I first came across these concepts when I read I’m me I’m free : The Robots Guide to freedom by David Icke in the late 90s. The whole thing feels right.

Interesting. I haven't got any of this from him. It's all from spiritualists and people channeling entities. Obviously I'm well aware of DI and watch some of his vids but I've never read any of his books.

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sasquatch
14 minutes ago, NTB said:

@Mouse

This is so far outside our 'normal' perception of reality that most will have a hard time accepting it and please note that I am putting it forward as a possibility rather than a fact.

First a little physics. Matter can be thought of (and behaves as) both particles and waves.
See here if unfamiliar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

Thus you can make an argument that all matter as in everything that exists is a waveform regardless of how we percieve it. We also know that higher frequencies can be encoded with greater amounts of information.

Out there in tinfoil world is the concept of densities. These are realms in which conscious things can exist and have experiences. Inanimate objects exist in the 1st density, Plants and annimals exist in the 2nd density, we humans exist in the 3rd density. Each successive density is higher in frequency and thus contains more information and complexity.

If you recall what I was saying in the Oh Dear thread, I had come to the conclusion that God is consciousness and that we are a small part of that whole consciousness and so is everything else. A rock has very little consciousness because it has a very low vibrational frequency. In the second density, an elephant has a much higher vibrational frequency than an ant and therefore more consciousness, so within a density, a range of frequency is possible. This also applies to humans in the 3rd density. A person with a low vibration may be violent, destructive, selfish etc. A person who is helpful, kind, selfless would have a higher vibration.

There is the concept that 3rd density is not our natural realm. We are kept inprisoned here by negative 4th density forces because it serves their purposes. Basically, if the lizard overlords exist, they are 4th density beings that are using the cabal to control us so that they can feed off of our negative emotions and possibly our flesh too.

A quick note on the meaning of life: Within this 'framework' the purpose of our life is to learn lessons. We have a great many lives and can incarnate as anything within the first three densities at any point in time. When we die, our consciousness returns to source and we review the lessons and select another life to live in order to further our 'education'. Basically, we don't truly die, we are eternal. Eventually, when enough lessons have been learned, we can incarnate in the next density up which in our case is the 4th.*

*I've seen a number of different models which all agree on the first three but then differ on how many levels are above and where we go from 3rd but in general, the principles are the same.

How is this all relevant to what is happening? The human race is having an awakening. We can see from this thread and the Oh Dear thread that many of us have realise or are in the process of realising that not all is as it seems, that we are being lied to and manipulated for some reason. We may not agree on exactly what is happening and what is causing it but most of us know that something is going on. We are not the only ones.

The spiritualists out there take this to mean that we (the human race) are raising our vibrational frequency and that when it hits a certain point, some kind of ascenscion is going to take place. Those of us with high enough frequency will arrive in the next density up, those who are not will have to go around again and live some more lives to learn some more lessons. Basically, defeating the cabal is allowing us to break the chains that are holding us back and escape from our 3rd density prison.

If any of you have any familiarity with these concepts I would love to hear from you.

TL:DR You have a very low vibration.

 

@Wight Flight you had to go and ask didn't you.

I'm going to pour myself a glass of single malt and listen to some Pink Floyd. It's the only solution.

  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wight Flight
1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

@Wight Flight you had to go and ask didn't you.

I'm going to pour myself a glass of single malt and listen to some Pink Floyd. It's the only solution.

Floyd is good.

I have a nice bottle of wine to offset the stress of watching the live scoring of the lad's golf tournament.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

@Wight Flight you had to go and ask didn't you.

I'm going to pour myself a glass of single malt and listen to some Pink Floyd. It's the only solution.

A fine idea. Have one for me.:Beer:

  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many thanks for taking the time and trouble to post that @NTB it's very interesting.  I definitely think there's something strange going on at the moment and lots of other people are feeling it as well.

I keep joking with my oh that the end of the world is coming and even they agree that there's something underlying everything we see and hear in real life and in the msm.  He's normally very down to earth and matter of fact so it's a complete about turn to even entertain the thought.

I'd like to think that one way or another we'll know soon and I'm quite content to just watch and see how things play out. I'm lucky to of lived a wonderful life and don't have any regrets at all, the biggest sadness is that I'm not ready to go yet as I do love my life.

  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, NTB said:

Interesting. I haven't got any of this from him. It's all from spiritualists and people channeling entities. Obviously I'm well aware of DI and watch some of his vids but I've never read any of his books.

It made for interesting reading. I remember reading The Death of Forever by Darryl Reanney around the same time. Also interesting.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wight Flight
3 minutes ago, tlc said:

 

There is always someone that fucks it for everyone.

No need for Oasis when Floyd were doing the job very nicely.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MrLibertyRedux
20 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

@Wight Flight you had to go and ask didn't you.

I'm going to pour myself a glass of single malt and listen to some Pink Floyd. It's the only solution.

Mmmm....

Sounds like a very nice way to spend the rest of the evening, I shall join you.

I raise a glass to you from Redux Towers.

Work will be a Bastard in the morning...

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

There is always someone that fucks it for everyone.

No need for Oasis when Floyd were doing the job very nicely.

Don't know much about Floyd,

Fancy a Champagne Supernova?

 

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wight Flight
2 minutes ago, tlc said:

Don't know much about Floyd,

Fancy a Champagne Supernova?

 

Have you ever met them?

They really are as big a pair of pricks as your imagination would conjure.

  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Wight Flight said:

Have you ever met them?

They really are as big a pair of pricks as your imagination would conjure.

We knew their mum, she was lovely. Their dad not so much so we heard.

 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sasquatch
6 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Have you ever met them?

They really are as big a pair of pricks as your imagination would conjure.

There are very few artists on my hate list...but Oasis make it.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sleepwello'nights
1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

@Wight Flight you had to go and ask didn't you.

I'm going to pour myself a glass of single malt and listen to some Pink Floyd. It's the only solution.

If I joined you then my head would hurt more in the morning than it does now trying to make sense of these theories. 

I'll stick to my superficial understanding of the world. Its much easier, even though still troublesome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NTB said:

TL:DR You have a very low vibration.


T̸̺̩̰͍̩̦̥͔͕͇̂̈́́͌̾͒̈́̎̈́ẹ̶͙̘͖̪̟̤͎̿̄͗͂͋̃̾̐̈́̏l̷̨̖͍̯̭̟̙̊̅͋̂̈̅̐͋͜͝ḷ̸̏̅̈́̇͊́ ̵̢̢̲͇͖̫̯̹̼̈́̋m̸̛͇͖̫̑̊̂͒̿̋̑̾̚e̶̙̼̞̰̖̣̭̮̼̱͒̑͋̏̅̌̾̏͠͝ ̸̢̛̱̟̘̣̫͎͐̊̿̏̽a̴͔̖͈̐̋b̸̢̡̛͙̣̽͋̀̊̋̀͌̕ơ̷͚̦͙͈̼̻͇̔̀͛̽̕ũ̴͎̭͂̾̋̆̃̉͘t̸͎̙̑̄ ̴̹͒̑̑̒͊̐̾͝͠ͅi̶̥̺̱̼̼̽̏̍̌̋͜t̷̖̗̺̬̺̱̻̺̮̋̇͆̈́͌̋͊͆

  • Bogged 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NTB said:

@Mouse

This is so far outside our 'normal' perception of reality that most will have a hard time accepting it and please note that I am putting it forward as a possibility rather than a fact.

First a little physics. Matter can be thought of (and behaves as) both particles and waves.
See here if unfamiliar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

Thus you can make an argument that all matter as in everything that exists is a waveform regardless of how we percieve it. We also know that higher frequencies can be encoded with greater amounts of information.

Out there in tinfoil world is the concept of densities. These are realms in which conscious things can exist and have experiences. Inanimate objects exist in the 1st density, Plants and annimals exist in the 2nd density, we humans exist in the 3rd density. Each successive density is higher in frequency and thus contains more information and complexity.

If you recall what I was saying in the Oh Dear thread, I had come to the conclusion that God is consciousness and that we are a small part of that whole consciousness and so is everything else. A rock has very little consciousness because it has a very low vibrational frequency. In the second density, an elephant has a much higher vibrational frequency than an ant and therefore more consciousness, so within a density, a range of frequency is possible. This also applies to humans in the 3rd density. A person with a low vibration may be violent, destructive, selfish etc. A person who is helpful, kind, selfless would have a higher vibration.

There is the concept that 3rd density is not our natural realm. We are kept inprisoned here by negative 4th density forces because it serves their purposes. Basically, if the lizard overlords exist, they are 4th density beings that are using the cabal to control us so that they can feed off of our negative emotions and possibly our flesh too.

A quick note on the meaning of life: Within this 'framework' the purpose of our life is to learn lessons. We have a great many lives and can incarnate as anything within the first three densities at any point in time. When we die, our consciousness returns to source and we review the lessons and select another life to live in order to further our 'education'. Basically, we don't truly die, we are eternal. Eventually, when enough lessons have been learned, we can incarnate in the next density up which in our case is the 4th.*

*I've seen a number of different models which all agree on the first three but then differ on how many levels are above and where we go from 3rd but in general, the principles are the same.

How is this all relevant to what is happening? The human race is having an awakening. We can see from this thread and the Oh Dear thread that many of us have realise or are in the process of realising that not all is as it seems, that we are being lied to and manipulated for some reason. We may not agree on exactly what is happening and what is causing it but most of us know that something is going on. We are not the only ones.

The spiritualists out there take this to mean that we (the human race) are raising our vibrational frequency and that when it hits a certain point, some kind of ascenscion is going to take place. Those of us with high enough frequency will arrive in the next density up, those who are not will have to go around again and live some more lives to learn some more lessons. Basically, defeating the cabal is allowing us to break the chains that are holding us back and escape from our 3rd density prison.

If any of you have any familiarity with these concepts I would love to hear from you.

TL:DR You have a very low vibration.

 

nikola-tesla-quotes-01.jpg

  • Agree 4
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Ina said:

What’s going on at the moment is so monumental that I think we are all struggling to deal with it.  The start and end goal is population reduction.  It is beyond complicated.   I’ve said it before but Thatcher always said that she used was used by the Cabal to crush the working class and more precisely a unionised workforce.

For me the assignation of JFK and the alleged Moon Landings were the start of the lies and MSM manipulation in modern times.  If the truth of what happened was ever revealed to the sheeple would never cope.

I think it could well be population reduction and if so they might have a point.

I think the population problem has resulted in the death throws of the financial system (infinite growth required within a finite world etc) and its taking the politicians down with it. 

I think someone came up with this as a bit of an experiment. If nothing else it seems to have been successful in kick-starting inflation around the world. Something which didn't seem very attainable previously despite their best efforts.

JFK I think was connected. Gold standard etc. Moon landings I dunno. Surely that should be provable one way or another?

Edited by 23rdian
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, NTB said:

@Mouse

If any of you have any familiarity with these concepts I would love to hear from you.

TL:DR You have a very low vibration.

 

There are similarities to Kabbalah there, though the idea of an external force holding us back is more of a Gnostic idea.

In Kabbalah, we ( and all of "creation" ) are the negative force. Everything we do is basically motivated by either a desire for personal pleasure, or the desire to avoid personal pain.

The goal is to analyse and "correct" these desires.. use them in a different way with different intention, to advance to a higher spiritual "level", ultimately uniting humanity as one single corrected consciousness that is fully connected with and at one with the universal and the forces that created it in the first place. 

Edited by MvR
  • Informative 3
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wherebee
2 hours ago, MvR said:

The goal is to analyse and "correct" these desires.. use them in a different way with different intention, to advance to a higher spiritual "level", ultimately uniting humanity as one single corrected consciousness that is fully connected with and at one with the universal and the forces that created it in the first place. 

problem with that worldview is that I have know a lot of people who were complete cunts, and no way do I want to be 'at one' with those spunkmonkeys.

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talking Monkey
14 hours ago, ccc said:

JFK yes in my experience. Moon landings definitely not. 

Defo agree with that. The moon landings being faked is a difficult one to get one's head round due to the sheer number of people who were involved in the fraud. Then there are the huge amount of people working in science today who realise its most likely impossible today to land a man on the moon let alone 50 years ago. Yet the majority of the public are oblivious to it. 

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...