DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

WHY???

Wight Flight

2 hours ago, Talking Monkey said:

Defo agree with that. The moon landings being faked is a difficult one to get one's head round due to the sheer number of people who were involved in the fraud. Then there are the huge amount of people working in science today who realise its most likely impossible today to land a man on the moon let alone 50 years ago. Yet the majority of the public are oblivious to it. 

Wait, what? How far down the rabbit hole ..

• Lol 1

The Generation Game
11 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Have you ever met them?

They really are as big a pair of pricks as your imagination would conjure.

image.png.2d9c2748f921b280d173ab4d2e8238de.png

5 hours ago, Talking Monkey said:

Defo agree with that. The moon landings being faked is a difficult one to get one's head round due to the sheer number of people who were involved in the fraud. Then there are the huge amount of people working in science today who realise its most likely impossible today to land a man on the moon let alone 50 years ago. Yet the majority of the public are oblivious to it. 

It does seem odd when you put it like that. Maybe there's just not enough need to go back regularly. What about the samples they bought back? Aren't these unique?

23 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

It does seem odd when you put it like that. Maybe there's just not enough need to go back regularly. What about the samples they bought back? Aren't these unique?

Most of the samples and most of the original recordings have been "accidentally lost." Hardly believeable is it!

I think the entire project was fake but it's not something you can discuss because everyone has already dug in their position. I have a friend who is a deep aviation nerd, always wangled himself industry tickets to the Farnborough Air Show, and he's an all-round plane and rocket spotter.  A couple of times when we got into conversation and I said on balance I don't believe the moon landings he went absolutely spare, red-faced, shouting the lot. To me it's a question of not believing the elite's deceptions, but to him it's questioning his faith in man's ability to conquer space.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 2

Roger_Mellie
15 hours ago, Shamone said:

It made for interesting reading. I remember reading The Death of Forever by Darryl Reanney around the same time. Also interesting.

Death of forever, that book takes me back. I think I read it in 2000. Can't actually remember what's in it. I used to be into that kind of stuff then fell out with it all. I came to the conclusion a lot of it was just wishful thinking. 

• Informative 1

15 hours ago, NTB said:

This also applies to humans in the 3rd density. A person with a low vibration may be violent, destructive, selfish etc. A person who is helpful, kind, selfless would have a higher vibration.

There is the concept that 3rd density is not our natural realm. We are kept inprisoned here by negative 4th density forces because it serves their purposes. Basically, if the lizard overlords exist, they are 4th density beings that are using the cabal to control us so that they can feed off of our negative emotions and possibly our flesh too.

So the higher my vibration in the 3rd density (by being nicer) the better? But if I go even higher then I transit to the 4th density, which is my natural and better place?

Do I do, or do I don't, want to work towards making that happen? Don't think I really want to be face to face with the lizard overlords.

15 hours ago, NTB said:

TL:DR You have a very low vibration.

Hate it when that happens and you have to replace batteries with sticky hands.

• Agree 1

Roger_Mellie
On 30/08/2021 at 12:04, Dogtania said:

NTBthat's quite tour de force on the situation.  The stuff like the bloodlines I would have completely ignored not even laughing at a year ago.  I still find hard to believe but I'm not laughing anymore.

I don't agree with much of what NTB has said, but I'm a total believer in the bloodlines theory. A strata of society formed hundreds if not thousands of years ago that is absolutely impossible to access. I'm convinced a genuine elite exist and we never hear or read about them. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

SpectrumFX
26 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Most of the samples and most of the original recordings have been "accidentally lost." Hardly believeable is it!

I think the entire project was fake but it's not something you can discuss because everyone has already dug in their position. I have a friend who is a deep aviation nerd, always wangled himself industry tickets to the Farnborough Air Show, and he's an all-round plane and rocket spotter.  A couple of times when we got into conversation and I said on balance I don't believe the moon landings he went absolutely spare, red-faced, shouting the lot. To me it's a question of not believing the elite's deceptions, but to him it's questioning his faith in man's ability to conquer space.

I've not gone to the bother of testing it myself, but the Apollo missions are supposed to have left 5 reflectors on the moon, with the idea that you can bounce lasers off them to get a precise measurement of the distance from the earth to the moon.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retroreflectors_on_the_Moon

It should therefore be fairly easy to prove whether they went or not.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

7 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retroreflectors_on_the_Moon

It should therefore be fairly easy to prove whether they went or not there are reflectors on the moon.

I am sure it is but (assuming the entire history of rocketry is not fake) then there are many bits of our metal on the moon's surface. I think China landed something just recently. There is alleged to be a little car running around on Mars but doesn't mean that "we went" there.

• Agree 2

Dogtania
28 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I don't agree with much of what NTB has said, but I'm a total believer in the bloodlines theory. A strata of society formed hundreds if not thousands of years ago that is absolutely impossible to access. I'm convinced a genuine elite exist and we never hear or read about them. 

I remember a few years ago discussion with someone i think trump's election and he was saying he genuinely believed -nothing too far fetched or deep for him- that literally once you are elected you get taken behind a curtain and told this is how the shit works.  I didn't agree but definitely nowadays don't think that these elections and presidents represent genuine transparent democracy run for the people (I'm more inclined to believe what was said to me above if anything).

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

So the higher my vibration in the 3rd density (by being nicer) the better? But if I go even higher then I transit to the 4th density, which is my natural and better place?

Do I do, or do I don't, want to work towards making that happen? Don't think I really want to be face to face with the lizard overlords.

I left quite a bit out for simplicity. Everyone in the lower three densities have a STS (Service To Self) orientation, that is, they look after their own interests regardless of their frequency. In the 4th density you can choose to be STS or STO (Service To Others) and so, you could choose to be one of the STS bad guys if you so wished. If you choose STO, since you are in the 4th, it's a level playing field and you would be perfectly capable of kicking some lizard ass.

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Talking Monkey
5 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I am sure it is but (assuming the entire history of rocketry is not fake) then there are many bits of our metal on the moon's surface. I think China landed something just recently. There is alleged to be a little car running around on Mars but doesn't mean that "we went" there.

Yup im pretty sure man has landed stuff in the moon I doubt man himself has landed on the moon. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

literally once you are elected you get taken behind a curtain and told this is how the shit works. 

I believe that as well. I would go further and say in most cases you don't even get elected unless the people behind the curtain are OK with it. When you do get taken behind the curtain not only are you told how it works, but you are also told about the penalties for blabbing about it or disobeying. Occasionally one or two do cross that line so their hill-walking holiday goes tragically wrong.

• Agree 4

Roger_Mellie
19 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

I remember a few years ago discussion with someone i think trump's election and he was saying he genuinely believed -nothing too far fetched or deep for him- that literally once you are elected you get taken behind a curtain and told this is how the shit works.  I didn't agree but definitely nowadays don't think that these elections and presidents represent genuine transparent democracy run for the people (I'm more inclined to believe what was said to me above if anything).

Yes. Same with the PM. You get elected and one of the first things that happens is a meeting with some senior civil servants who say 'OK, this is what's actually going on. These are the treaties we have, this is what you can do, this is what you cant'.

It's one of the things that set me off thinking about the state of the UK. I think we got sold to the Saudis in the early 70s and there is nothing we can do about it. Everything since has been window dressing. 

Edited by Roger_Mellie
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 3

The Masked Tulip
1 hour ago, Funn3r said:

Presumably when you ascend from 3rd to 4th dimensions you become a lizard person. Sorted. 

Dogtania
32 minutes ago, NTB said:

I left quite a bit out for simplicity. Everyone in the lower three densities have a STS (Service To Self) orientation, that is, they look after their own interests regardless of their frequency. In the 4th density you can choose to be STS or STO (Service To Others) and so, you could choose to be one of the STS bad guys if you so wished. If you choose STO, since you are in the 4th, it's a level playing field and you would be perfectly capable of kicking some lizard ass.

Haven't caught up on thread but I quite like that bit - that it pays to be a good guy basically and presumably karma is a bitch one way or other.

I listened to a delingpole podcast recently with Alex Thomson (ex GCHQ) from UK column.  Alex was talking a lot about 'satanic' cabals especially in Jersey (iirc) where his father worked had in off shore finance.  His father like Mike sounds like one of the good guys.  Basically the father had gone through a tough upbringing before getting involved later with finance in Jersey.  Apparently it's a small club there and you need to the nod to join in.  The father was having none of it and said I promise you I'll happily serve time and come after you if you hurt my family, who they had threatened.

Nothing happened to family or him in the end, I just recall Alex summing it up by saying these sorts of people -presumably the satanic lot which I'm guessing includes the 'STS'- are just pure and simple cowards deep down.

• Informative 1

BurntBread
6 hours ago, MvR said:

Eric Weinstein has a great hypothesis too... Kayfabe ..  The blending of multiple layers of reality and fakery..

A well spent 30 mins.

Part 1   10 mins.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZpBvfBxLxc

Part 2.  16 mins.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L39Xr6bU9Mg

Thank you: those were really interesting! However, on reflection, there is a lot there that isn't new, and the parts that are new, I'm not sure are right!

The idea that sham and showmanship should be part of politics isn't a new idea. I also don't like his explanation for the decoupling event (GDP and incomes going their separate ways) in 1971. His argument is that we had had exponential growth up to that point, and that logically cannot continue. However, the "event" of 1971 was much more sudden than a gradual turning over of an exponential to a sigmoid curve. He made another point well - albeit it's not new either - that if there is growth, there is less incentive for violence, versus the case that we compete for a pie of fixed size. He further says that corporate structures with implicit promises of promotions are Ponzi schemes unless the organization is growing exponentially ... but I would say they are Ponzi schemes even if there i growth (most people don't get anywhere near the top), just a bit worse in a non-growth era.

His central idea though is very novel, and is that undertakings which are boring and dangerous tend to get turned into pure showmanship and fakery; with pro-wrestling being his illustration, and he is arguing that post-WWII politics is the same. I think it's a really nice point for entertainments that are boring and dangerous, but I think it was never a given that politics had to become an entertainment.

Sorry for that largely negative review The one thing I will take away from the second video is this fantastic quote, which I will post on DB's thread as well:

"The idealism of every age is the cover-story for its thefts".

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

7 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Yes. Same with the PM. You get elected and one of the first things that happens is a meeting with some senior civil servants who say 'OK, this is what's actually going on. These are the treaties we have, this is what you can do, this is what you cant'.

It's one of the things that set me off thinking about the state of the UK. I think we got sold to the Saudis in the early 70s and there is nothing we can do about it. Everything since has been window dressing. 

The book A Very British Coup covers a lot of this.

• Informative 2

BurntBread
19 hours ago, MvR said:

Eric Weinstein has a great hypothesis too... Kayfabe ..  The blending of multiple layers of reality and fakery..

A well spent 30 mins.

Part 1   10 mins.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZpBvfBxLxc

Part 2.  16 mins.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L39Xr6bU9Mg

OK, I'm a slow thinker, so it took me a while to spot the obvious thing here.

Weisstein's thesis is that pro-wrestling (the real sport, of the early 20th century) and post-nuclear-bomb politics had two things in common: they tended to be very boring, and they were also extremely dangerous.

He says that they both turned into "kayfabe", which is the wrestling term for the fabricated storylines and choreographed fights that make pro-wrestling so entertaining (and which all the spectators know about). He describes kayfabe as "layered lies, mixed in with truth", since it contains and builds upon real rivalries and emotions, but all scripted and sculpted for maximum effect. It's a nice parallel, and striking to think about US politics in terms of a pro-wrestling match.

The substance of his argument is that the reason both fields went in this direction is because of those two commonalities: the boring nature of the real, non-kayfabe, sports, and the fact that something had to be done about the danger (career-ending injuries in real wrestling, and nuclear war in real politics).

The obvious thing he doesn't mention is that the only way for an enterprise to degrade into a kayfabe show is if the players are not in charge, but instead there is an organising body above them who can orchestrate the plot-lines and keep the players in line if they threaten to break the "fourth wall". I'm surprised he didn't say that.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

21 hours ago, Funn3r said:

Don't think I really want to be face to face with the lizard overlords.

Can you punch these lizard overloads in the face in this 4th density?

Talking Monkey
58 minutes ago, NTB said:

This is a Russian ex GRU intelligence officer back in March 2020 telling it how it is. Anyone who hasn't yet figured out that we don't have a pandemic, we have a deep state cabal trying to destroy us should spend ten minutes on this. Russian language, subtitled.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/n5tERfRepzdg/

Interesting he details 'they' want to have a world of about 100 million of them and a billion of us to serve them. I thought the 'they' numbered several thousand. 

Lightscribe
36 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

Interesting he details 'they' want to have a world of about 100 million of them and a billion of us to serve them. I thought the 'they' numbered several thousand. 

A few less than that which are truly the elite, but many more that have ‘bought’ their way in one way or another through monetary, political, military means.

2DD2CE57-9A6A-425D-9EED-15C9B50D4762.thumb.jpeg.5de608f89608c7e99cd93128d6ce021b.jpeg

You may think the above looks like a bit of conspiracy ‘Illuminati nutter’ diagram.

313A2CB3-FAC1-413C-95A1-0863A5925419.jpeg.32f39b6b65ed31327a17027fa7324baa.jpeg

Not much of a stretch all things considered.

Fun info, The Crown is not the Royal Family or the British Monarch as often thought. The Crown is the private corporate City State of London. It has a council of 12 members who rule the corporation under a mayor, called the Lord Mayor. The Lord mayor & his 12 member council serves as proxies or representatives who sit-in for 13 of the world’s wealthiest, most powerful banking families, including the Rothschild family, the Warburg family, the Oppenheimer family & the Schiff family. These families and their descendants run the Crown Corporation of London.

Did you know that the city of London wasn’t part of the UK? The Queen has to ask permission to enter.

Another fun fact, guess who is a registered member of the Trilateral Commission?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission

Our very own Kier Starmer of course as well as other notable people like Jeffrey Epstein.

4758DF77-2D57-479D-8E50-68E051DAF032.thumb.jpeg.333d2bfb5b941e1e4767c49cc3be4126.jpeg

Edited by Lightscribe
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 3

28 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

I guess it depends on who he is counting. As I understand it, members of the bloodline families number a few thousand but then there are all the multiple layers below this which do the actual controlling and are a bit difficult to add up. For example, I don't think that all google employees are doing evil shit but presumably they need most of them to function. God knows how many Soros has in all of his open society and spin off NGO's, presumably most of them stay as part of the control network. So I think there are probably a few million across the globe actively doing bad shit but if you add in the useful idiots, I think you could get to 100 million.

• Cheers 1