DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

WHY???

Wight Flight

Arthur Dent
3 hours ago, NTB said:

Go back to page 2 and re-read what I wrote.

The good guys are in control but they need the population to start waking up hence they are continuing to do what the bad guys intended to do. They'll keep doing it until enough of the people start saying this isn't right, fuck off and leave me alone. Then they can act and will be supported rather than everyone thinking it is a military coup and resisting it.

I did re-read your post. I think it’s definitely on the money(no pun intended) regarding the cabal - masonic forces - and it is a battle between good and evil. I come at it from a religious angle and have to feel we are living in a time foreshadowed in Revelation. Of course I know that people have been saying stuff like that for centuries! Nevertheless that’s what I believe. The Holy Spirit is the force behind the Awakening and works quietly and in unforeseen ways.

It isn’t possible to know the timescale but it is possible to know that God is not mocked. Evil will ultimately be destroyed. However the world has become so corrupted that this will not be a painless transition to what will be a very different world eventually. Prayer and penance are very unfashionable but….

• Agree 4
  • Love 2

I've previously mentioned my "epiphany" regarding what's going on in the world at the moment, to me, the only thing that makes any sense of current events is the bible. 

I've never been particularly religious but I now feel that my eyes have been truly opened and I can see God's hand in so many things now. It gives me a lot of comfort in these extremely strange times.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I've previously mentioned my "epiphany" regarding what's going on in the world at the moment, to me, the only thing that makes any sense of current events is the bible. 

I've never been particularly religious but I now feel that my eyes have been truly opened and I can see God's hand in so many things now. It gives me a lot of comfort in these extremely strange times.

As you know, I found God without the aid of religion. It simply isn't the right path for me. But it is for a great many, especially in the US and so it makes complete sense to me for events to be orchestrated along the lines of the Bible where possible - even if they are being organised by man rather than God.

• Agree 2

Talking Monkey
On 09/10/2021 at 08:44, NTB said:

Go back to page 2 and re-read what I wrote.

The good guys are in control but they need the population to start waking up hence they are continuing to do what the bad guys intended to do. They'll keep doing it until enough of the people start saying this isn't right, fuck off and leave me alone. Then they can act and will be supported rather than everyone thinking it is a military coup and resisting it.

In the case of Andrews is he a bad guy being allowed to continue being a bad or is he being forced to continue being bad. I suppose I'm trying to understand does he know the good guys are in control. 

4 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

In the case of Andrews is he a bad guy being allowed to continue being a bad or is he being forced to continue being bad. I suppose I'm trying to understand does he know the good guys are in control. 

He's got a dodgy past that's for sure ..

4 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

I don't know. I suspect that only a small number of big fish are being controlled or played by actors, cgi etc. I think the vast majority are just carrying on as usual. I doubt many have realised that the game is nearly up. Trump 'losing' will have reassured them that all is well.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

Talking Monkey
1 hour ago, NTB said:

I don't know. I suspect that only a small number of big fish are being controlled or played by actors, cgi etc. I think the vast majority are just carrying on as usual. I doubt many have realised that the game is nearly up. Trump 'losing' will have reassured them that all is well.

Actually thinking about it that seems the most likely situation. 

• Agree 1

On 09/10/2021 at 09:21, Stunley Andwin said:

In a Star Trek computer game from the late 90s, Q, the omnipotent transdimensional being was not satisfied with infinite wealth, power and being loved by everyone in the universe because he was able to create this himself, he had to be loved by everyone of their own free will.

Politicians go into politics purely so that they can have power over other people, wielding power drives people crazy, I imagine the first few months of this were by far the best time of Dan Andrews' life. What more effective way to demonstrate power is there than what he is doing now? In the narrative he has created in his head, he is probably sure that he is saving the country from a load of paranoid flat earth science deniers.

Incidentally, it is Dan Andrews who provides me with the greatest hope that this is not a global corporate-fascist conspiracy, why would the world not be moving together in lockstep and providing such an obviously horrible example as this snivelling little turd?

Back in the worst periods of the Middle Ages for Christianity when Europe was wrecked by first the Mohammedans and then bz the Mongols, God fearing Christians knew that Prester John would shortly lead his armies to save them.

Why not a perfect lockstep?  Because the world is messy, humans are humans, and we're not living in not say the middle ages where conceivably if the rulers all had modern technology -to conspire- they could put the thumbscrews on with little resistance.

It seems to largely be lockstep to me though.  Some countries much further along due to I suspect effective priming and ownership of the rulers.  So in Canada you have WEF poster child troudeu reading his script and in Oz you've got the wannabes like Andrews doing their bit.   Don't know about Lithuania which apparently is going full Nazi Germany it seems..... But I would bet their leaders are heavily compromised, bought, brainwashed and puppeteered in order to be doing what there doing.

UK I think a more softly softly approach is needed.  Two steps forward one step back.  I think we have a loud chattering class of people with a massive outsized influence on Western culture and hence can't just go full on Himmler.  Every frog needs to be cooked to order.

I can't help looking at how the WEF fingerprints are all over this.  Sure they may just be just puppets themselves for whoever is behind this curtain but it's all we have to work on and if they are presently showing up as head of the snake we just cut what we see.   Definitely I see this all by design however messy or disjointed - many birds with one stone, different parties getting what they want however far from orbit they are from the central planners (green organizations, left leaning NGOs orgs and charaties etc).  It's hard to square off China in this - clearly complicit and they are leading the way with total citizen control to bring about a top down new Communist county it seems. Idk a few years of playing the capitalists at their own game to get ahead and then move onto new and improved communism 2.0 with all the bells and whistles of technology, AI and data letting it go from strength to strength..

Are the WEF looking to China and saying your country is the future and our way out of inequality, war, climate apocalypse, can you just do your bit and you'll be the main player at this new world table (with our nod only of course)?  Seems as good as any theory to me right now.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1