• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Bliar

Ok, this is full on conspiraloon territory. I have just been looking at a farage tweet, I don't know how to link to it but it is the recent one where he talks about fifth columnists. In the comments, there is a discussion that goes along the lines that he was caught soliciting for gay sex in a public loo.  He was charged under a pseudonym of Charles lynton which I think are his middle names. O.o

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Ok, this is full on conspiraloon territory. I have just been looking at a farage tweet, I don't know how to link to it but it is the recent one where he talks about fifth columnists. In the comments, there is a discussion that goes along the lines that he was caught soliciting for gay sex in a public loo.  He was charged under a pseudonym of Charles lynton which I think are his middle names. O.o

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/909026825971609601

1 hour ago, montecristo said:

Take a look at the now defunct scallywag magazine available via your favourite search engine.  Best not to post a link.

Go on, be a little more specific.... 

The thing is anyone in that position of power for that long is going to have things made up about them, some of them credible sounding. 

Without some concrete evidence I try to filter them out even for the most loathsome people like Blair.

13 minutes ago, xyz said:

The thing is anyone in that position of power for that long is going to have things made up about them, some of them credible sounding. 

Without some concrete evidence I try to filter them out even for the most loathsome people like Blair.

Agreed. I might loathe the evil lying monster but that doesn't mean I believe everything I hear about him.

19 hours ago, One percent said:

Blair has enough readily researchable blood on his hands without having to resort to go trawling for weird non stories.

Anyway, even if he had been cottaging, so what?  He's old enough that if he was gay he'd have come-of-age in a time where gay-clubs etc didn't really exist, etc, and the habit once picked up could (I suppose) be difficult to drop.  Sure, it isn't something I find tasteful, but it is a nothing compared to the Iraq war, his ability to become wealthy post-premiership (presumed to be by picking up on the favours he'd granted in office), etc. 

[And I don't even mind the the more troubling weird rumours, which may or may not be true, but at least would be significant if they were true, so might be worthwhile exploring, at least.]

Well his nickname at Oxford was Miranda so I think it's highly possible.

Not that it particularly matters; his opening of the immigration floodgates and encouragement of the debt bubble are enough for me to want him in prison without having to delve about in his private life.

1 hour ago, dgul said:

Blair has enough readily researchable blood on his hands without having to resort to go trawling for weird non stories.

Anyway, even if he had been cottaging, so what?  He's old enough that if he was gay he'd have come-of-age in a time where gay-clubs etc didn't really exist, etc, and the habit once picked up could (I suppose) be difficult to drop.  Sure, it isn't something I find tasteful, but it is a nothing compared to the Iraq war, his ability to become wealthy post-premiership (presumed to be by picking up on the favours he'd granted in office), etc. 

[And I don't even mind the the more troubling weird rumours, which may or may not be true, but at least would be significant if they were true, so might be worthwhile exploring, at least.]

The scandal isn't whether he gobbled a stranger in the bogs or not, it's whether if he did, the 'establishment' acted to cover it up.

15 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

The scandal isn't whether he gobbled a stranger in the bogs or not, it's whether if he did, the 'establishment' acted to cover it up.

I despise Blair but Id doubt that claim. Just people whos nose were put out by bis oppotunity and happyclappy despot act.

No establishment, just insiders covering up ukgov fuckups. 

Id be looking to export blair to iraq to face a fair trial then be hanged. Id not waste time on did he blowjob a bloke.

1 hour ago, blobloblob said:

I don't mind.  I'm happy for that to be one of the perks of being in the public eye.  I might even expect it to be a nice perk.

Covering up a national paedophile scandal (Cyril Smith, say), that's not acceptable.

[not the covering up (which is horrendous), but keeping on covering up that a cover up occurred previously, etc]

[obviously this is just the trivial stuff -- plenty of serious stuff out there]

Wasn't there at least one well known and openly gay male cabinet minister in his time as PM - with some very likelys but not blatantly open about it.

Maybe the birds of a feather phenomenon

Edited by twocents

10 minutes ago, twocents said:

Wasn't there at least one well known and openly gay male cabinet minister in his time as PM - with some very likelys but not blatantly open about it.

Maybe the birds of a feather phenomenon

I doubt that they were giving one another BJs in the stationary cupboard.

2 minutes ago, twocents said:

Who suggested that?  Why did that possibility occur to you? 

dirty mind, I suppose.

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

Why was the cupboard not moving?

Not so much movement with a BJ.  Full-on sex would get it bouncing around

13 minutes ago, dgul said:

dirty mind, I suppose.

The gay angle is old hat these days but an ex PM possibly cottaging in a public loo and using a false name must still have public interest. I don't think he's ever said he's anything but hetero.

In that connection an admitted gay cabinet minister plus other possibilities might or might not be relevant I thought - and maybe it had been forgotten.  At the time it sort of indicated a completely different mindset to before but that might only be NuLabour. 

Edited by twocents

2 minutes ago, twocents said:

The gay angle is old hat these days but an ex PM possibly cottaging in a public loo and using a false name must still have public interest.  I don't think he's ever said he's anything but hetero.

"I think I am a pretty straight kind of guy".

Remember that?

2 hours ago, dgul said:

I don't mind.  I'm happy for that to be one of the perks of being in the public eye.  I might even expect it to be a nice perk.

Covering up a national paedophile scandal (Cyril Smith, say), that's not acceptable.

[not the covering up (which is horrendous), but keeping on covering up that a cover up occurred previously, etc]

[obviously this is just the trivial stuff -- plenty of serious stuff out there]

I wish you hadn't mentioned Cyril. I am trying so hard to forget that wanker.